Fitness Instagrammers #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely understand breakups are hard but was she even with him that long?
She met him towards the end of “living in LA”, which, let’s face it, was just an extended holiday. She then went back to visit him for a couple of weeks, did long distance for a couple of months, and then he flew to the UK for their ill-fated summer together. So, being generous here, she probably spent a total of ~10 weeks in his company during the course of their relationship.
I agree with others, I think her upset is less about him, and more that she thought she had secured her golden ticket to living that aesthetic LA-lifestyle.

I always really liked Holly and have followed her since her GeorgieFit coaching days, but I have to say her behaviour since this breakup happened has irked me. I get that she has the right to be upset and we obviously don’t know the whole story of what happened, but at this stage she’s blatantly using it for content. I guess I’m just so over all these influencers filming themselves crying and turning every event in their lives into “eras”.

Reactions: 15
She met him towards the end of “living in LA”, which, let’s face it, was just an extended holiday. She then went back to visit him for a couple of weeks, did long distance for a couple of months, and then he flew to the UK for their ill-fated summer together. So, being generous here, she probably spent a total of ~10 weeks in his company during the course of their relationship.
I agree with others, I think her upset is less about him, and more that she thought she had secured her golden ticket to living that aesthetic LA-lifestyle.

I always really liked Holly and have followed her since her GeorgieFit coaching days, but I have to say her behaviour since this breakup happened has irked me. I get that she has the right to be upset and we obviously don’t know the whole story of what happened, but at this stage she’s blatantly using it for content. I guess I’m just so over all these influencers filming themselves crying and turning every event in their lives into “eras”.
It's also the whole "I was basically lying to you about my relationship for months for the 'gram, but NOW I'm being authentic" How can we believe it when she's basically admitted she was putting on a show?

Reactions: 7
It's also the whole "I was basically lying to you about my relationship for months for the 'gram, but NOW I'm being authentic" How can we believe it when she's basically admitted she was putting on a show?
Yes!! This too. If you watch videos back when they were together, their beach day for example, it’s so dishonest of her. I can understand trying to make the best of a bad situation, but to go so far as to editing videos to appear like a happy couple for engagement is so false. If she was having such a terrible time surely she could have invented an excuse not to post - it would have been so easy to say “I’m taking a break from socials whilst he’s visiting”. Of course, she wouldn’t do that because she needed the content.

It’s a shame because she used to be relatable and seemed ‘different’ from other influencers, less about the money and attention etc. but I guess that’s just me being naive!

Reactions: 5
I'm wondering if she's saying it to save face. If she was super in to him and dreaming of moving to LA and she found out he wasn't as in to her she might feel embarrassed to admit this so would rather just say she made it look 'better' than it was for social. If the relationship was that bad would she still be so upset?

Reactions: 4
Yes!! This too. If you watch videos back when they were together, their beach day for example, it’s so dishonest of her. I can understand trying to make the best of a bad situation, but to go so far as to editing videos to appear like a happy couple for engagement is so false. If she was having such a terrible time surely she could have invented an excuse not to post - it would have been so easy to say “I’m taking a break from socials whilst he’s visiting”. Of course, she wouldn’t do that because she needed the content.

It’s a shame because she used to be relatable and seemed ‘different’ from other influencers, less about the money and attention etc. but I guess that’s just me being naive!
I always always maintain influencers are relatable until “influencing” becomes their full time job, it’s always the way. They just become ridiculously false and their whole channels become an online retail outlet. I get it’s their income being paid for doing ads but it’s too much and they lose all their relatability. Especially when they can do things like “live in LA” and go on multiple holidays while the general population are working full time in a proper job and still struggling😞

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Every since someone mentioned about Holly doing that closed eyes smile it’s all I can see and it’s grating on me 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone know if there is a thread for Tom Trotter (fitness influencer) every story seems to start by showing a close up of his package - really don’t need to see that! He posts the same stuff day after day!

I also don’t understand why he speaks so camp - on older you tube videos he didn’t sound like he does now! He likes to flirt with guys and really play up to Men even though he has a girlfriend.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know if there is a thread for Tom Trotter (fitness influencer) every story seems to start by showing a close up of his package - really don’t need to see that! He posts the same stuff day after day!

I also don’t understand why he speaks so camp - on older you tube videos he didn’t sound like he does now! He likes to flirt with guys and really play up to Men even though he has a girlfriend.
HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I'm wondering if she's saying it to save face. If she was super in to him and dreaming of moving to LA and she found out he wasn't as in to her she might feel embarrassed to admit this so would rather just say she made it look 'better' than it was for social. If the relationship was that bad would she still be so upset?
And now there is a new post again about how she is not healed etcetera. They were barely even together? Why is she milking this so much? It's not like she was stood up by the altar.

Reactions: 5