Fitness Instagrammers #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone from Mykonos please come on here and confirm or deny whether Alex was on the apps 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone follow Laurabellx_ here? Noticed another of her coaches has left and the girl who she joined forces with and become CEO has gone back to her own business

Reactions: 1
Anyone follow Laurabellx_ here? Noticed another of her coaches has left and the girl who she joined forces with and become CEO has gone back to her own business
I've commented about this before here, she seems to not be able to keep her coaches.

Can someone from Mykonos please come on here and confirm or deny whether Alex was on the apps 😂
Yeah like she is still postning loads of videos of her being sad. I don't get it? They only dated for maybe.. 3-4 months and it was long distance. What happened?!

Reactions: 3
Yeah like she is still postning loads of videos of her being sad. I don't get it? They only dated for maybe.. 3-4 months and it was long distance. What happened?!
She’s more upset about this breakup than her last one which she was in for a few years!!

Reactions: 4
I think she got caught up in the fairytale of it and let's face it, probably envisioned herself moving to LA and living that Instagram lifestyle. She kept hinting about moving abroad and probably saw Alex as her way of doing that. I think she's on a massive comedown as well as heartbroken.

Reactions: 9
maybe something shady happened so it affected her more
Yeah I got the impression it was her who did the breaking up with her last boyfriend as while she was sad just the way she was talking it sounded like things went that way.
I think like you said it was shady or unexpected so it blind sided her, it seems like her sister saw something going on as it was all happy days right until she said her sister and her partner were meeting them out there

Drives me bleeping mad Ellie hoad says her food has ‘x’ calories in but then she never weighs the food in her vlogs or reels just whacks it straight in or pours oil from the bottles.

I’ve seen her use chicken breasts easily looking around 250/300g while claiming the cals and respective protein aren’t that high

Yeah I got the impression it was her who did the breaking up with her last boyfriend as while she was sad just the way she was talking it sounded like things went that way.
I think like you said it was shady or unexpected so it blind sided her, it seems like her sister saw something going on as it was all happy days right until she said her sister and her partner were meeting them out there
I feel like she’s made this breakup her personality at the minute.

Reactions: 9
I feel like she’s made this breakup her personality at the minute.
I agree, I’m not taking away the fact that breakups can be hard and tough to go through but the tiktoks and YouTube videos on it can only go on for so long or it’s going to start coming across as she’s using it for content.

She used the term “breakup recovery journey” so does that mean she’s going to do a video when she’s 1,2,3,6 months in to her breakup recovery journey giving an update? Never heard of it being described as that until she used it in her recent video.

I can't remember where she said it but she said she isn't just mourning the loss of her boyfriend but the future that she thought she would have. She definitely thought she would move to LA and become an influencer there which no shade for wanting to do that but I feel like she got ahead of herself really quickly when she hadn't even been with him that long

Reactions: 8