Fitness Instagrammers #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is everyone’s thoughts on Nataleebfitness? I used to really like her content & the whole ‘there is nothing I cannot do’ message she pushes - but idk lately she just seems to forget how privileged she is & her stories come across a bit pass-agg?

Reactions: 3
Tom Trotter! Been posting about those bloody awful looking nasal tapes for ages… now suddenly he’s a business owner in it and not a single declared #Ad on his many many posts banging on about it!

And oh look today he has a suspicious looking red mark on his nose from where it clearly rubs, that’ll be a no thanks from me!! Oh, and off to the ASA to report his blatant advertising rule breaking. Dick head!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Tom Trotter! Been posting about those bloody awful looking nasal tapes for ages… now suddenly he’s a business owner in it and not a single declared #Ad on his many many posts banging on about it!

And oh look today he has a suspicious looking red mark on his nose from where it clearly rubs, that’ll be a no thanks from me!! Oh, and off to the ASA to report his blatant advertising rule breaking. Dick head!
It’s such a fad and seems so dumb to me
---
omg I’ve just looked this guy up. What is he all about 🙈

Reactions: 2
It’s such a fad and seems so dumb to me
---
omg I’ve just looked this guy up. What is he all about 🙈
Quick summary… he never wears a top, talks a load of shite and charges £600 for his workout plan! Just another insta scammer if you ask me!

Quick summary… he never wears a top, talks a load of shite and charges £600 for his workout plan! Just another insta scammer if you ask me!
I actually liked him until I found out he was straight 😂 felt like he’d duped me into liking his ‘character’ then he just felt so disingenuous

Made a thread for this girl but probably should have posted here first! She's often on the gymsnark reddit and the past couple of days she's been roasted by Joey Swoll and Goob too for recent posts.

Brandon Harding and JordyDix split up i think - theyre in different countries, she unfollowed him, shes sexy photoshoots and is super skinny now.

Brandon Harding and JordyDix split up i think - theyre in different countries, she unfollowed him, shes sexy photoshoots and is super skinny now.
Woooowww I would have never seen that coming! This is exactly this kind of drama I need on a tired Friday night haha!

• Haha