Fitness Instagrammers #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering how many weights she seems to do Holly B doesn’t seem to have any muscle definition. Is it the running just cancelling it out? I don’t understand!

Reactions: 1
Considering how many weights she seems to do Holly B doesn’t seem to have any muscle definition. Is it the running just cancelling it out? I don’t understand!
No, you can build/keep muscle & run at the same time. I took up running at the start of the year and aside from looking a little leaner, I've still got plenty of muscle. However, I am still strength training 5 days a week. Holly's problem is for someone who sells training plans, she has no idea of how to programme a strength session, She seems to spend most of her PT session giggling ( I'm surprised her trainer falls for this, #1 in the idiots guide to personal training tells you that clients who don't really want to work out will use diversion techniques to avoid it & waste the session 😂). Also any weights she is lifting, the trainer is so desperate to get in her vlog, he's lifting half the weight for her. I think she's trying to get in on the Hybrid athlete gig but her heart clearly isn't in it.

No, you can build/keep muscle & run at the same time. I took up running at the start of the year and aside from looking a little leaner, I've still got plenty of muscle. However, I am still strength training 5 days a week. Holly's problem is for someone who sells training plans, she has no idea of how to programme a strength session, She seems to spend most of her PT session giggling ( I'm surprised her trainer falls for this, #1 in the idiots guide to personal training tells you that clients who don't really want to work out will use diversion techniques to avoid it & waste the session 😂). Also any weights she is lifting, the trainer is so desperate to get in her vlog, he's lifting half the weight for her. I think she's trying to get in on the Hybrid athlete gig but her heart clearly isn't in it.
Holly has no muscle definition as she’s lifting the same weight she lifted two years ago and makes no attempt to progressively overload

Reactions: 2
Holly has no muscle definition as she’s lifting the same weight she lifted two years ago and makes no attempt to progressively overload
Yes, I think she sits in the camp of those who go the gym just to say they go to the gym. I know plenty of people like that, their IG grid is full of the same captions year after year 'time to get motivated' 'time to build some serious muscle' 'time to bulk' etc etc ( you get my drift.. 😂 ). If she really wanted to build muscle, she would have done it by now. The few gym sessions I've seen her share she complains about lacking motivation. I don't know why she doesn't just focus on the running.

Yes, I think she sits in the camp of those who go the gym just to say they go to the gym. I know plenty of people like that, their IG grid is full of the same captions year after year 'time to get motivated' 'time to build some serious muscle' 'time to bulk' etc etc ( you get my drift.. 😂 ). If she really wanted to build muscle, she would have done it by now. The few gym sessions I've seen her share she complains about lacking motivation. I don't know why she doesn't just focus on the running.
I think also what she shows on what she eats in a day, it never looks enough calories for her to gain/maintain muscle considering the amount she runs and goes to the gym

I think also what she shows on what she eats in a day, it never looks enough calories for her to gain/maintain muscle considering the amount she runs and goes to the gym
That's a very good point. I know what used to be my maintenance is a deficit now that I've added running into the mix & the furthest I run in a session is 21k which I think is probably one of her shorter runs at the moment.

54373A0C-EE25-4C31-A448-49FB26BC31B2.png

The comments about her mum! I would be mortified wearing something like that in front of my mum let alone asking her to take photos and videos!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I wonder what happened between Brandon and JordyDix’s mum…. coincidence too that they went on a girls holiday together last week leaving him to pack up his stuff and move out. I wonder if Jordy will go with him, im assuming she will.

Attachments