Fitness Instagrammers #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holly has spent more time dwelling on her breakup than the actual relationship. He must've really fucked up!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wish Holly would buy a ring light or go film in front of a window or something because her youtube videos are always so dark!

Reactions: 1
does anyone know someone I can follow who is inspiring and actually works out not just shows her bum/body all the time?

does anyone know someone I can follow who is inspiring and actually works out not just shows her bum/body all the time?
I’ve recently started following Sydgrows, Whitney Simmonds and Libby Christensen. The latter two show a lot of workouts from Whitney’s app Alive

• Heart
Reactions: 2

I'd say Harriet Harper but she does show her bum off 🤣 however, a total no bullshit approach so it's quite refreshing! Her app is bloody outstanding as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Holly been gifted a cruise by the looks of it, yet not declaring it as gifted / ad or whatever in her stories 🙄

Holly been gifted a cruise by the looks of it, yet not declaring it as gifted / ad or whatever in her stories 🙄
And tagging the travel companies in practically the smallest font possible. It’s like we all know that it’s gifted as other influencers have been on that company’s cruises in recent weeks so just be clearer that it’s been gifted or an AD.

Attachments

Blowing her mind? Has she never heard of a cruise buffet before? They’re known for having everything!

Ok, who is going to break it to Holly that there is no way in fresh hell that her 'weight lifting program' is going to build muscle? Who the heck put that plan together? 😂 She kind of reminds me of Nutty foodie fitness in that she peddles this strong girl fitness bollocks and runs on about lifting weights but when you actually see them lifting weights, the form is really awkward & they have that kind of wobble of someone who's not actually that comfortable or skilled at lifting. Right that's it. I've had my rant.

Reactions: 7
I mean the breakfast buffet seems pretty standard. I went to Butlins last month and they had most of those choices too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t know much about ad placement but shouldn’t Holly be labelling every insta story relating specifically to the cruise as gifted/ad rather than just selected ones?

Reactions: 3
Literally every of Holly's trips is the same. Gym and iced coffees and the usual food and maybe a beach club to spice things up :rolleyes: Has she even gotten off at a single port?

Yes very boring now she just goes on holiday all the time and drinks iced coffee. I muhc preferred her more recent video where you could hear her in the gym and slightly struggling etc. No shade just thought its much more relatable to see people trying hard and struggling then breezing along in the gym creating filtered content.

Ok, who is going to break it to Holly that there is no way in fresh hell that her 'weight lifting program' is going to build muscle? Who the heck put that plan together? 😂 She kind of reminds me of Nutty foodie fitness in that she peddles this strong girl fitness bollocks and runs on about lifting weights but when you actually see them lifting weights, the form is really awkward & they have that kind of wobble of someone who's not actually that comfortable or skilled at lifting. Right that's it. I've had my rant.
I know exactly what you mean. Clunky

Holly’s grid post of “cruise part 1” and she barely shows anything relating to the cruise. Surely if it’s an AD/ gifted trip, it would be good to promote more of the cruise itself rather than just posting selfies. As someone who’s looking into doing a cruise for the first time I’d be interested in seeing what the ship was like, facilities, the itinerary etc rather than knowing about her marathon training while away. I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt that she’s keeping that for part 2 or a YouTube video.

Holly’s grid post of “cruise part 1” and she barely shows anything relating to the cruise. Surely if it’s an AD/ gifted trip, it would be good to promote more of the cruise itself rather than just posting selfies. As someone who’s looking into doing a cruise for the first time I’d be interested in seeing what the ship was like, facilities, the itinerary etc rather than knowing about her marathon training while away. I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt that she’s keeping that for part 2 or a YouTube video.
Yeah, Virgin cruises look so fun for the younger crowd but Holly is just showing the same tit as her home vlogs.

I don’t know much about ad placement but shouldn’t Holly be labelling every insta story relating specifically to the cruise as gifted/ad rather than just selected ones?
She should yes!
Do we think she’s been reading here as her last two story posts have said ad/gifted 😂😂

IMG_7546.png

Most people would’ve just explained the vlog would be late and apologised, not spent £80 on a charger?

Can we get our own thread for Holly? She seems to be the only discussed on here (and I am living for it)

• Haha
Reactions: 9