Fitness Instagrammers #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do like Holly B Fitness, she was relatable when she started but now I'm not sure - she's currently out in LA with no return ticket. Don't blame her like, but it's just not relatable to me as much anymore!
I can't stand all the silly poses she does and constant eyes closed photos 🙈

Reactions: 6
Turning the tables here but who is everyone's favourite fitness 'influencers' I need some new inspo to follow 👌
kimfrench87
etkfit
meganlynn_fitness
gainswithtay

all my girl crushes with decent fitness content in my opinion

I used to love livefitelle but I've recently unfollowed her, she's becoming too much of a unrelatable influencer

Reactions: 1
I used to like her but I can't get over the thrush-inducing shorts and the PT advice when I don't think they are qualified.
I think it’s her partner that is/was a qualified PT? Not sure if I’m remembering that right.
I can’t decide whether she’d be friendly or up her own arse in real life 😂

I do like Holly B Fitness, she was relatable when she started but now I'm not sure - she's currently out in LA with no return ticket. Don't blame her like, but it's just not relatable to me as much anymore!
Literally decided to search her out on here due to the LA trip. Does she come from money?? She had a lovely flat in UK then goes off to LA staying somewhere really nice too and driving very nice cars. I do enjoy her food content but finding her increasingly unrelatable. Which I guess she doesn’t owe anyone. I’m a nosy witch though and need to know how she funds all this.

Reactions: 6
Literally decided to search her out on here due to the LA trip. Does she come from money?? She had a lovely flat in UK then goes off to LA staying somewhere really nice too and driving very nice cars. I do enjoy her food content but finding her increasingly unrelatable. Which I guess she doesn’t owe anyone. I’m a nosy witch though and need to know how she funds all this.
Her YouTube channel touches on this that she’s now in a position where her partnerships with brands brings in enough money where she doesn’t have to work

Her YouTube channel touches on this that she’s now in a position where her partnerships with brands brings in enough money where she doesn’t have to work
But there's not working and being in LA for the hell of it doing nothing and eating out all the time? I don't really understand why she's there other than to drop LA into every post she does

Reactions: 4
I guess her content is her work so going to LA is content for her work😅don’t blame her. I like the style of her posts and vlogs etc but ultimately there appears to be a small amount of time that influencers stay relatable before the freebies and gifted stays overtake.