Fitness Instagrammers #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jordy Dix: I'm on steroids and haven't had any negative side effects whatsoever!!
Also Jordy: I'm on a 'gut protocol' because my health is f*cked after prep and I have blood in my stool.

The hypocrisy 🤦🏼‍♀️
oh, i havent checked her instagram for a while, i must have a look.

i remember her saying a few months ago that bodybuilding was the best thing she ever did, whilst complaining her relationship with food is messed up now. so in reality, it really wasnt the best thing was it?!! she's a walking contradiction, all the time!

Reactions: 1
oh, i havent checked her instagram for a while, i must have a look.

i remember her saying a few months ago that bodybuilding was the best thing she ever did, whilst complaining her relationship with food is messed up now. so in reality, it really wasnt the best thing was it?!! she's a walking contradiction, all the time!
Yeah so on her IG it's all about this bland diet she's on, but on her recent YT video 'confessing' that she's on steroids she says it's the best thing she's done

• Wow
Small detail she forgot to mention.... take steroids 😂 🤦🏼‍♀️ i cant help but think if she wasn't with Brandon, taking steroids would never have crossed her mind...?
i agree. when i saw this i also thought that her ‘glute growth’ is down to her weight difference between first and second photo - she is clear bigger in the after. when i gain weight my glutes get a lot bigger without necessarily training them.

Reactions: 4
there’s not a single post elmint puts out into the universe that doesn’t make me cringe. Why does she copy other people’s content

Reactions: 4
Anyone follow mycoachbenji aka Ben Haldon? Used to like him and Lucy but the latest podcast really showed his true colours as a misogynist and Lucy is so blind to it all it’s weird. His comments essentially shaming women for calling out men being creeps in the gym were gross. He made comments about women wearing “skimpy” outfits and deserving the looks. Also when answering listener questions he basically said if your partner gets fat, that’s not fair on you because it’s not what you signed up for………. Wow, what a great coach you must be Benji 🤡

Reactions: 3
Anyone follow mycoachbenji aka Ben Haldon? Used to like him and Lucy but the latest podcast really showed his true colours as a misogynist and Lucy is so blind to it all it’s weird. His comments essentially shaming women for calling out men being creeps in the gym were gross. He made comments about women wearing “skimpy” outfits and deserving the looks. Also when answering listener questions he basically said if your partner gets fat, that’s not fair on you because it’s not what you signed up for………. Wow, what a great coach you must be Benji 🤡
Honestly I've had a weird feeling about both of those for ages now, I had to stop listening to their podcast a while back as it was just irritating.
Also I was just sick to death of seeing Lucy's abs. We get it, you have abs.

Honestly I've had a weird feeling about both of those for ages now, I had to stop listening to their podcast a while back as it was just irritating.
Also I was just sick to death of seeing Lucy's abs. We get it, you have abs.
Yeah the podcast is starting to show who they really are. Lucy always calls out people who refer to her being too muscular, but yet literally her and Ben were talking about how they associate body fat with someone who is lazy, unprofessional, unsuccessful and it’s THE most unattractive thing to them. Hypocrite much????

Reactions: 2
@sophie.a.j.ifbbpro and @christian_physiquecollective appear to have split up 😢 He proposed 💍 earlier this year, they bought a puppy together and moved into a barn conversion (which had it's own instagram home account, now removed). His recent posts reference "going through dramatic life changes". On the surface, they appeared to be a golden coaching couple. Sad times.
Does anyone have any more tea on what happened with these two?

Turning the tables here but who is everyone's favourite fitness 'influencers' I need some new inspo to follow 👌

• Heart
Turning the tables here but who is everyone's favourite fitness 'influencers' I need some new inspo to follow 👌
none they all annoy the life out of me they’re either clueless, thick or condescending

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I do like Holly B Fitness, she was relatable when she started but now I'm not sure - she's currently out in LA with no return ticket. Don't blame her like, but it's just not relatable to me as much anymore!

Reactions: 5
I do like Holly B Fitness, she was relatable when she started but now I'm not sure - she's currently out in LA with no return ticket. Don't blame her like, but it's just not relatable to me as much anymore!
Yes she’s a fave on mine just now too because I love running and gym. She is an independent gal as well, which I relate to. But agreed, if she goes down the route of MilyG where she was constantly gifted free stuff and hanging out with YouTubers abroad, it will put me off.