Fitness Instagrammers #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Should preface this by saying I've been loving her LA vlogs but I don't understand HollybFitness. She "moved" to LA (a long holiday let's be honest) and said it was to challenge herself since she was living in a bubble in Manchester and didn't want to settle down with her ex. Hasn't she basically done the same thing in LA? She was living in a total bubble there and now I see she's teased her new BF on IG. Makes me laugh when these UK influencers talk about how much they love it in LA/NY etc. It's verrrrry different going there on an extended holiday than it is living there day to day. Not sure she'd love the property taxes or health insurance quite the same.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think the shape of a PT matters, or if anyone for that matter, it depends more on their actions and knowledge 🤷‍♀️ I think it’s actually a good thing to have people of different shapes and sizes in the job (I refuse to use the word industry 😂) but that might be coming from me (not a PT) who has recently put weight back on so I’m projecting 😅

I do think there is a conception in terms of fatphobia and body positivity that is harming the population in the long term but that’s a whoooooooole other debate.

eta not aiming at the OP by saying there is a conception of fatphobia and BP - i mean in general

Reactions: 2
Should preface this by saying I've been loving her LA vlogs but I don't understand HollybFitness. She "moved" to LA (a long holiday let's be honest) and said it was to challenge herself since she was living in a bubble in Manchester and didn't want to settle down with her ex. Hasn't she basically done the same thing in LA? She was living in a total bubble there and now I see she's teased her new BF on IG. Makes me laugh when these UK influencers talk about how much they love it in LA/NY etc. It's verrrrry different going there on an extended holiday than it is living there day to day. Not sure she'd love the property taxes or health insurance quite the same.
I love her vlogs and content too. She is probably my fav fitness influencer just now. I really hope she stays relatable because she is on the cusp of not being ie going out for dinner with sims from towie in LA etc. One thing I wish I hadn’t noticed is her using the expression “ticked off” for runs and workouts, because she says it all the time 😂

Reactions: 2
Who is she always laughing and smiling at when she’s filming herself in the gym
Omg it drives me up the WALL. Sitting there laughing as if someone’s having a conversation with her whilst she pulls her sweaty shorts out of her arse 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 1
Does anyone folllow Lex_FitUK?

I really like her. She just split with her boyfriend but I think they are back together.

Does anyone folllow Lex_FitUK?

I really like her. She just split with her boyfriend but I think they are back together.
Anytime someone posts something like this I will always assume it is the person itself asking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anytime someone posts something like this I will always assume it is the person itself asking 😂
😂 sorry I promise it’s not me, I would never have that fringe. 🤣
---
Should also add she posted her boyfriend was using swingers websites the whole time they were together.

Anyone have any thoughts on Laura bell? Laurabell_x
I don't like her. She acts like she knows everything and for some reason, she keeps changing the coaches in her team, I don't think the coaches are the problem lol

Does anyone follow lovelucyfit? I think she broke up with her bf 🥴

Has anyone watched the YT video of one of the KK fit twins (I think Kathryn but idk aha). Just started it now but yikes an hour long! 1.5x speed here I come