Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I remember her saying he wasn’t really set on having children? If so he’s really stepped up to the role. I might be imaging that though?!

I just don’t get her, she goes on and on about how she can “bleeping afford it”, and has no trouble spending hundreds, if not thousands, on herself on singular items, but a haul of needed clothing for her children costs $200ish and she “got a bit carried away”

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I just don’t get her, she goes on and on about how she can “bleeping afford it”, and has no trouble spending hundreds, if not thousands, on herself on singular items, but a haul of needed clothing for her children costs $200ish and she “got a bit carried away”
That was so odd! $200 for cheap tracksuits, singlets and underwear for 2 kids is a bit overdoing it but then drops $500 on a coat (ended up being on discount)

The coat was fugly.

Reactions: 3
Fidan’s grey skin says she could benefit from adding more fresh fruit and veg to that trolley. She of all people can afford to!

Every single night dinner is cooked in the air fryer. I don’t even have one I’m missing out 😂. I use the stove top a bit, making pasta, stir fry, rice, soups.

Reactions: 2
I don't have kids so I'm not sure if this is normal, but why does she speak to her 4yo kids in that sick baby voice? "ok i get you cheese" "ok we eat pasta"

Reactions: 6
Is it just me who feels quietly satisfied that she still doesn’t have the blue tick?

and yeah she speaks to her kids as if they’re idiots and they know it - they look so baffled as they’re obviously spoken to differently at nursery!

Reactions: 5
Also, without wanting to be rude, but are her kids developmentally behind? Unsure if she's mentioned something as I'm only a new follower of her..

Reactions: 1
Also, without wanting to be rude, but are her kids developmentally behind? Unsure if she's mentioned something as I'm only a new follower of her..
Yes she has mentioned that they are as they were born at 26 weeks. Tiny!

They were extremely premature and have help with speech etc at day care.

Also, unpopular opinion but however much money you have surely if your children are at daycare you wouldn’t waste a lot of money on the clothes for it 🤷🏻‍♀️ saw a few comments about her only spending $200 on clothes for them but if they’re just going to get ruined by paint and food etc then why not be thrifty and get yourself a bargain if they’re going to eventually end up in the bin. From what it seems those children are well spoilt and not forgotten about, they both look like they have nice clothes, a toy room full of toys and plenty of food/snacks in the kitchen. Kids grow so quickly I don’t blame her not wasting money on clothes that will be destroyed or grown out of.

Reactions: 4

Also, unpopular opinion but however much money you have surely if your children are at daycare you wouldn’t waste a lot of money on the clothes for it 🤷🏻‍♀️ saw a few comments about her only spending $200 on clothes for them but if they’re just going to get ruined by paint and food etc then why not be thrifty and get yourself a bargain if they’re going to eventually end up in the bin. From what it seems those children are well spoilt and not forgotten about, they both look like they have nice clothes, a toy room full of toys and plenty of food/snacks in the kitchen. Kids grow so quickly I don’t blame her not wasting money on clothes that will be destroyed or grown out of.
Don’t blame her either. My children do not go to daycare in anything but Kmart or best and less, it just gets trashed.

Oh it’s not an unpopular opinion but it was just a strange comment by her to say she’s gotten out of control with the kids clothes then she drops $500 before discount on herself.

Oh it’s not an unpopular opinion but it was just a strange comment by her to say she’s gotten out of control with the kids clothes then she drops $500 before discount on herself.
Yes it was definitely odd choice of words that she went a bit crazy 😂 but made a whole series of a high end shopping day in Sydney because duck it I can afford it. $200 is like 20 cents to her.

Don’t blame her either. My children do not go to daycare in anything but Kmart or best and less, it just gets trashed.
Exactly why spend more money on clothes just for them to be wrecked! Kara has some lovely party dresses and Clark looked dressed in a little suit at the party they went to so they clearly have best clothes that she probably spends more on, sure a few of karas fancy dresses were designer when she showed them before.
---
Maybe she meant in the sense of them being clothes that are likely to be trashed, I guess it’s how you interpret peoples words. I guess spending what she did on the coat it’ll last her years whereas the kids will have grown out of what she brought them in a few months.

Reactions: 1
Fidans in-laws have a nice property going by their garden. She also commented on that post to say she met her partner on RSVP. Interesting!

For someone who is a divorce lawyer I would think her partner wouldn’t be sooo incompetent. Her latest tiktok she commented he won’t know what food to order on an online grocery shop because she cooks. How hard is it?

For someone who is a divorce lawyer I would think her partner wouldn’t be sooo incompetent. Her latest tiktok she commented he won’t know what food to order on an online grocery shop because she cooks. How hard is it?
I think it’s of her choosing. She’s often said that she cooks and he does the cleaning. Also, I used to LOVE having a break from my kids to go to the supermarket alone if they were home with their dad. 🤣

She’s also said before she doesn’t shop with a list, just decides when she’s in the supermarket what she’s getting - flies by the seat of her pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.