Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not her age it’s her personality. I’m mid 40’s with an 8 year old and she’s the light of my life. We have lots of fun together and I genuinely enjoy spending time with her. Fidan and her defacto seem to live quite seperate lives. I understand that the twins might be a handful or have limitations but why not hit the park/shops/museum/playcentre with “Mr Fidan”.
---

She seems drained, tired and like she can’t be bothered. Why not have a social media break. The people of Tiktok will survive not knowing what she’s cooking for dinner each night. Everything’s always cooked in the air fryer. Time for some soups or stews. Get the slow cooker out.
I agree I don’t think it’s fully her age either, she seems very routine driven and I think unpredictable kids/pets just throw her off and disturb her when she just has to do what she’s used to doing like the cooking videos daily, if she could lock the kids and pets out of the kitchen and do it in peace she’d be smiling from ear to ear.

Reactions: 4
If she wasn’t so routine driven she’d have given up TikTok by now - she doesn’t seem to enjoy it anymore

Reactions: 3
Did we love her painful fake drunk signing on the red wine night? Cant half tell it was all for show for the gram..whos that sloshed after a few gasses of red with dinner?

Reactions: 2
Did we love her painful fake drunk signing on the red wine night? Cant half tell it was all for show for the gram..whos that sloshed after a few gasses of red with dinner?
Wow it was a new low. She loves her red wine! 🍷

Reactions: 1
Fidan strikes me as the kind of woman who would block anyone she wasn’t interested in who appeared on her FYP instead of just scrolling past like the rest of us 🤣
Yes I remember her saying she does actually block accounts that appear on her feed if she's not interested in them so she doesn't have to keep seeing them.

Fidan is that embarrassing member of staff that can’t handle their drink when you’re all out that that everyone talks about Monday morning! All that swearing and talking into her phone whilst she’s on a table full of people is so embarrassing 🥴🥴

This is embarrassing. She filmed herself and uploaded while she was drunk.
IMG_8144.png
IMG_8150.png
IMG_8152.png
IMG_8155.png

• Sick
  • Wow
She drank so much alcohol.

Why film everything. It's not really a good look for her brand or her law firm.

Imagine going out for dinner as a group and the whole night one person is whipping their phone out every five minutes to chat to herself about the wine, the food, other patrons in the restaurant….

Time to grow up Fidan.

Reactions: 6
That's so embarrassing. She's a mid 40s mum of preschoolers... not 18 and finally allowed to buy alcohol.

I'm 43 and would NEVER!

Her latest video gives me the same vibe of that aims aimee elco girl when shes making videos in her lunch room at work Cringe

Lmao what did I just watch… pretty funny but I couldn’t imagine doing that while out with people how weird to be sitting there pulling out your phone to talk to the camera every 5 min

She is starting to lose the plot she has always been a bit different but this is a whole different level.

I don’t think she can handle her alcohol. She seems to enjoy getting drunk. Pretty embarrassing she can’t ever go for out dinner without getting wrecked.
---
Fidan #2 She’s on the grog what a flog. Hush up children mummy’s doing her vlog.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s the fact she’s not even quiet about it either she seems to be talking at normal volume so everyone can hear what she’s saying 🫠 I really do think she thinks of herself as some kind of celeb so likes the make her presence known when she’s out!

Why is she shocked she wasn’t invited back to her colleagues house after their night out Friday for karaoke, why would they want her sat in their house filming herself shouting drunkenly to her phone instead of interacting with them! I wouldn’t invite her back either!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The did not want her at that after party hahaha and no one could convince me otherwise! Imagine them all laughing about her😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.