Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Creepy. So that’s a relative or family friend posting? Cynical me wonders if it’s Fidan herself
---
She’s been quite shrewd in not sharing him or how they met and saying it’s in the second book.
Not sure how they got the photos but there was a family member who would tag photos and that’s how I found it. Everything is locked down now so the fact this person has new ones from the party.
And has a name that is similar to hubby’s is suspicious.
Someone is trying to dox him. Not cool.

Reactions: 3
75349A93-1750-458A-8474-F53B39B22DF8.jpeg

She’s accusing Jakeb who’s a popular tiktoker with triple Fidan’s following
Would be really odd if it were him

• Wow
Reactions: 2
NOT DONNA!?
---
She’s responded to comments on the account too.
They are going to be in big trouble.

Reactions: 1
Did fidan dress her child into a nighty for the engagement party?!
Yes. Her comments on the Tiktok are she chose to pick her battles. She said they had to leave early for the party so I dunno maybe the child slept in that and wore it all day?

My daughter is only a baby atm so she has no choice in what she wears lol but maaan my own mother would never of let me wear what I want to an event. I get pick your battles but that’s one I would of picked lol

Reactions: 6
Anyone care to share the suburb and sell date of the house so I can have a looksee on realestate.com
Not asking anyone to share the address, i'll find it, I call it a skill hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Some realtor guy shared it on tik tok ages ago. I don't know Sydney suburbs but it's around the areas she would always mention and apparently paid $3.4 mil in I want to say late 2021. Not sure if the listing is gone. The photos were gorgeous.

Some realtor guy shared it on tik tok ages ago. I don't know Sydney suburbs but it's around the areas she would always mention and apparently paid $3.4 mil in I want to say late 2021. Not sure if the listing is gone. The photos were gorgeous.
She’s got earlier Tiktoks of the kitchen renovation she did. I’ll have a look

She’s got earlier Tiktoks of the kitchen renovation she did. I’ll have a look
It seems like a huge house. 5 or 6 bedrooms... lots of land. The atrium is just gorgeous. A dream house for many!

I still can't find it - my skills have failed me. Every one I think could be it has a pool and she's said she doesn't have a pool. I need to go back and watch the tiktoks about the renos

I still can't find it - my skills have failed me. Every one I think could be it has a pool and she's said she doesn't have a pool. I need to go back and watch the tiktoks about the renos
Her neighbour has a pool that's very close to her ;)

Wow! She’s such a witch! So she now has to pick up extra responsibilities for a week because her “husband “ has injured his foot and needs crutches and a moon boot. She’s not concerned about him, only herself. So much for loving him through sickness and health. She’s just pissed off 😡

Wow! She’s such a witch! So she now has to pick up extra responsibilities for a week because her “husband “ has injured his foot and needs crutches and a moon boot. She’s not concerned about him, only herself. So much for loving him through sickness and health. She’s just pissed off 😡
*runs to TikTok*
---
So sympathetic… said no one. Hire some au pair support or something Fidan, let’s face it, she can afford it.

Last edited:
Seems like most of the parenting duties fall onto ‘hubby’ because of her high flying career. Credit where it’s due, she’s worked hard to be such a high earner with all of these investments in properties but I wonder if she’ll regret missing out on so much with her young children in later life when she could afford to prioritise her family every once in a while. She says it’s always hubby who takes time off to look after the kids when they’re ill - surely there would be some sort of maternal instinct to want to be there if you have sick youngsters. She can afford everything as she reminds us and she’d be entitled to leave from work for those situations surely? You’re not picking up ‘extra responsibilities’, you’re picking up your share of parenting that gets fobbed off on Mr Fidan while he works full time too. I hope it doesn’t come across as misogynistic because mothers are just as entitled to successful, difficult and time consuming careers as much as fathers but she reminds me a bit of Lynette from Desperate Housewives; having a sense of self importance because she’s the higher earner, ‘more successful’ one in the relationship and the parenting being shared very unequally but also quite bitter. Surely resentment will build up…

Reactions: 6
I agree with hire a au pair, a nanny or something. You can drop 20k on a handbag coz let’s face it you can afford it, hire someone to help out !?

Also gives me a bit of ick like when fathers are praised for just being on ‘daddy duties’ like no, you’re just doing your share of parenting, it’s not extra responsibilities ? When one is down, the other picks up the slack and it seems like mr Fidan picks up 90% of the slack.

• Heart
A bit of a theory here but since his name and pics were released on tik tok, I'd thought he'd been absent that's why the videos are scaled back and she's looking extra exhausted.

I thought maybe he'd cracked it and gone to stay elsewhere? He seemed to make it very clear to her (because she wanted to show him!) that he wanted to remain private and off tik tok... and now his stuff is floating around on the internet at the hands of 140k followers.

I'm not saying he didn't break his foot or leg or whatever, but it would fit in with her being the sole parent right now ;)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.