New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder when she’ll realise that you don’t have to be either a dog person or a cat person and that you can actually like both?

Reactions: 8
The animal stuff has put a sour taste in my mouth and I have to stop watching for my own sanity

I can't deal with her ignorance anymore. It's not cute or funny to not know things Fidan

She's a not like other girls / pick me

Reactions: 1
Take a shot every time Fidan says she’s not a cat person and you will be drunk! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So quite noticeable, she’s back to over exploiting her children, filming them eating etc. is it just me, but I find ng the constant “good boy and girl” are so fake and quite robotic! No warmth or truth behind it 🤔. Honestly I can’t wait for the day when the children start throwing around the “F” word and asking what it means, after all they hear it everyday from their crass, potty mouthed mother!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Was a few days ago but that lemon dress was so bloody ugly haha. Whole house full of tacky lemon crap.

Reactions: 4
So quite noticeable, she’s back to over exploiting her children, filming them eating etc. is it just me, but I find ng the constant “good boy and girl” are so fake and quite robotic! No warmth or truth behind it 🤔. Honestly I can’t wait for the day when the children start throwing around the “F” word and asking what it means, after all they hear it everyday from their crass, potty mouthed mother!
You can really notice the change in her face when her children enter the kitchen whilst she’s cooking or they make a loud noise! She looks far from impressed when they’re around!

I find the pet thing so bizarre! She said the other day ‘maybe I’m becoming a cat person, only joking no I’m not I’m waiting for my dog to come’ like who cares if you like cats or not! Surely as a family you discuss getting pets and it’s exciting whatever choice you make but her behaviour to having something in the house that isn’t soley her choice is very weird

Reactions: 3
Fidan hasn’t come up in my FYP for a while - can assume no Australia Day hoohaa for her this year? DON’T WORRY ABOUT IT.

Fidan buying cheap nearly out of date chocolate from The Rejecf Shop to take the neighbours sent me over! Why not get Lindt or some chocolate from a speciality shop?

And the obsession with lemon. All day Saturday she just buys things she doesn't need.

Reactions: 7
Fidan hasn’t come up in my FYP for a while - can assume no Australia Day hoohaa for her this year? DON’T WORRY ABOUT IT.
I just watched yesterday’s Tiktok and she just said it’s Friday we are getting pizza. No mention of it being Australia Day or a public holiday. She had huge backlash last year seems like she’s learnt her lesson.

Reactions: 3
Fidan buying cheap nearly out of date chocolate from The Rejecf Shop to take the neighbours sent me over! Why not get Lindt or some chocolate from a speciality shop?

And the obsession with lemon. All day Saturday she just buys things she doesn't need.
then she spent $30 on 6 pairs of cheap earrings that will tarnish when she already owns fancy chancel earrings

Reactions: 2

I really don’t get how it’s a case of “don’t worry about it” for the thousands she’s spending almost monthly on clothes, or the huge amount of lemon tit, but she’s buying almost out of date, tit chocolate to take to someone’s house. Go and get something good and stop being a tightarse on things that do matter!

Reactions: 7
She's like Emmylou loves... Only spends the big dooolllars on herself shopping at Chanel, Prada and other designers..
When she buys gifts she at least spends her own money ... at the reject shop
I give her credit, she buys stuff for the kids, but its at kmart
And those kinder surprises...

She does infantise the twins like our friend EmmyLou.... They are the same age or a year apart...
At least Fidan pays her taxes

• Haha
You never even see her wear the items she buys
Yeah months later she will unpack something she bought ages ago lol especially fancy designer things I swear there was a Chanel bag that she hasn’t opened for around 6 months I was like what 🤣