New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. So many people are struggling. Fidan is so out of touch.

All she does is shop. Maybe take the twins to the zoo? Or somewhere fun. Take the defacto and make a nice day out if it.
I would have thought seeing the lady in ALDI struggling to buy $30 worth of essentials would make her think about how fortunate she is, maybe it hasn't

I agree the kids would love the zoo or aquarium after seeing the fish in the pet shop

She wont do it, shes too anxious

Reactions: 4
I’m convinced Fidan is addicted to shopping - the dopamine hit she gets from buying things must be HUGE. And then slips into some sort of anxiety-induced hoarding mode at home. From the junk table to the spare room and her linen closet - it’s all a freaking shambles of STUFF.

it gives me bloody second hand anxiety 😂

Reactions: 8
I’m convinced Fidan is addicted to shopping - the dopamine hit she gets from buying things must be HUGE. And then slips into some sort of anxiety-induced hoarding mode at home. From the junk table to the spare room and her linen closet - it’s all a freaking shambles of STUFF.

I was going to say the exact same thing. Shopping for more clothes and spending hundreds of dollars on them. Mixed in with her op shop clothing hauls and she’s seriously addicted to spending money on herself!

Reactions: 3
I know she reads about herself here do you ever think she comes across the posts about her being neurospicy and why and having a shopping addiction and goes hmmmm tit they’re right that sounds just like me

Or is she still going with the nope not autistic thing 🙃

Reactions: 4
As a parent of a very nerospicey child there is absolutely no chance she isn’t on the spectrum. Now I have nowhere near as much knowledge as some but certain things she does I’m just like here we go again.
Absolutely no shade to anyone but she should look into things😂😂

Reactions: 6
She’s really really disliking the cat isn’t she! I’ve lost count the amount of times she’s said ‘I’m not a cat person I can’t wait to get my puppy’ but you can tell from her videos lately she looks really down and it’s ever since the cat arrived. Not sure how she’s expecting to cope with a new puppy if she struggling with a kitten all over the place at the minute.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
She’s really really disliking the cat isn’t she! I’ve lost count the amount of times she’s said ‘I’m not a cat person I can’t wait to get my puppy’ but you can tell from her videos lately she looks really down and it’s ever since the cat arrived. Not sure how she’s expecting to cope with a new puppy if she struggling with a kitten all over the place at the minute.
I didn't think it was possible for her to use MORE baby talk than she does with the twins, but I was wrong. I know it's a kitten, but just talk to it normally.

I didn't think it was possible for her to use MORE baby talk than she does with the twins, but I was wrong. I know it's a kitten, but just talk to it normally.
I’m beginning to think it’s her way of showing she’s uncomfortable in a situation! She’s an extremely intelligent lady to have got as far as she has in her career but when it comes to interacting with children and now clearly pets you can tell she’s totally out of her comfort zone and doesn’t want to be doing it so instead of having to put in the effort of talking normally she does that stupid voice.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if something “happens” and she never gets the puppy once the reality of the cat and the responsibility there sinks in to her. I can’t see her coping with a needy puppy at all, hopefully she realises and saves face acting as if the purchase fell through for whatever reason rather than going through with it only to realise she absolutely cannot cope.

Ive seen her say the cat makes a vibration noise how does she not know thats a purr?? I think it would have been a good idea to spend some time with some cats to learn behavior so he wasnt thrown in the deep end

Throwing a puppy into that mix is going to be a disaster, she admits shes time poor as is, doesnt exercise so how is the puppy going to go for walks?? She goes back to work soon and plans to leave the pets at home all day every day??? WHY GET THEM

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She hates that kitten! 🐈

A kitten that you don’t want and a puppy in the house together all day alone.

What could go wrong 🥴

Does the defacto work from home to look after all the cat and dog? Just seens a bit lonely for them.

Good for Fidan to get the kids doing a an activity. Maybe set up a chart or whatever so they can water the veggies? Bunnings also free kids activities she could have signed the twins up for that.

Does the defacto work from home to look after all the cat and dog? Just seens a bit lonely for them.
Heard her say he's gone off to work but also WFH so not sure what his ratio is, or if hes back in office full time now life is normal again

Personally I think it’s more a case of shes addicted to showing off what she’s bought. Wouldn’t be surprised if she returns half of it off camera!

Ive seen her say the cat makes a vibration noise how does she not know thats a purr?? I think it would have been a good idea to spend some time with some cats to learn behavior so he wasnt thrown in the deep end

Throwing a puppy into that mix is going to be a disaster, she admits shes time poor as is, doesnt exercise so how is the puppy going to go for walks?? She goes back to work soon and plans to leave the pets at home all day every day??? WHY GET THEM
Yes I find it bizarre that she doesn’t know what a purr is? 🤨 I really don’t understand why they’re having to get a kitten AND a puppy at a similiar time when they both work full time and the plan to put them in the same room with a dog flap that won’t be able to be used 🤦🏻‍♀️ this is definitely a disaster waiting to happen!!

Reactions: 5
Yes I find it bizarre that she doesn’t know what a purr is? 🤨 I really don’t understand why they’re having to get a kitten AND a puppy at a similiar time when they both work full time and the plan to put them in the same room with a dog flap that won’t be able to be used 🤦🏻‍♀️ this is definitely a disaster waiting to happen!!
I got a kitten when I was WFM. The kitten was toilet trained but she demanded a lot of my time to play and be entertained. Hopefully the two pets get along and become friends. I guess that’s the plan 😬

Fidan goes to Bunnings….. 😳 Look, for an educated, 45-year-old woman, she really surprises me. Gosh.

Reactions: 1
I was watching her latest Tiktok and even though she does that baby talk she does seem to be very patient with her kids. She has to repeat herself all the time which would drive me nuts 🤪

I was watching her latest Tiktok and even though she does that baby talk she does seem to be very patient with her kids. She has to repeat herself all the time which would drive me nuts 🤪
I give her that!! It’s not questions that would bother me, it’s incessant whining. She has the potential for double dose and that’s just from K!! 🤪

• Haha