New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is everyone laughing about this on the post? This poor kitten she can’t stand him! 😡
She really dislikes him and it’s horrible to watch! Poor streaky once a dog is introduced I can imagine fidan wont be fussed on the dog taking over because of her dislike for the cat!

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I wander if Fidan will address the drama surrounding Fathima since the video she posted clearly directing to fidan blocking her 😂 loads of people in her latest comments asking about it!

I wander if Fidan will address the drama surrounding Fathima since the video she posted clearly directing to fidan blocking her 😂 loads of people in her latest comments asking about it!
What happened?

What happened?
A cooking account Fatima was forwarded one of Fidans videos but she couldn’t access it as she’s blocked. She just discovered that. So everyone’s asking why. Fatima got a blue tick. Fidan no tick.

A cooking account Fatima was forwarded one of Fidans videos but she couldn’t access it as she’s blocked. She just discovered that. So everyone’s asking why. Fatima got a blue tick. Fidan no tick.
Fidan strikes me as the kind of woman who would block anyone she wasn’t interested in who appeared on her FYP instead of just scrolling past like the rest of us 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm still trying to figure out how you accidentially block someone... It took me a bit to find the blocked button (I don't think I am that tech illiterate either)

• Haha
What happened?
As the post below says but Fathima made a video saying ‘A creator who I won’t name but is a lawyer on this app has blocked me etc etc’ and it sent a lot of traffic to Fidans page which I’m sure she loved 😂🤭

• Haha
Interesting lol has she said she has the pool yet? I haven’t watched her TikTok’s in a while I thought she was saving for it/still finding someone to do (when I last watched a couple of months back)

Attachments

She doesn’t come up on my feed anymore but I did see one the other week where she is still in planning but something about a tree and it costing $40k + to buy some credit or something to get it chopped down so it’s back to the drawing board with plans because of the tree

Interesting lol has she said she has the pool yet? I haven’t watched her TikTok’s in a while I thought she was saving for it/still finding someone to do (when I last watched a couple of months back)
I really need to find the house online just for a stickbeak at the pics - any hints without giving away the address? I'm usually very good at this but I have tried with no luck

The pool is not hers the block was subdivided and sold before she purchased it

I do think if she had a pool everyone would know about it knowing her 🤦🏻‍♀️😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Some silly fan spending $22 on shipping to send Fidan 5 boxes of lemon tissues.
IMG_6345.jpeg

• Wow
Her video dancing with the kids popped up on my FYP somehow... it was cute! 1st time I've seen them since she got the cat.. I see she has the dog now, is it as much of a shitshow as we predicted??

Reactions: 2
Her video dancing with the kids popped up on my FYP somehow... it was cute! 1st time I've seen them since she got the cat.. I see she has the dog now, is it as much of a shitshow as we predicted??
She seems genuinely jealous of how much the dog likes the company of the cat. 😀

• Haha
Omg I thought the dancing was cringe and hilarious. Kids and animals were cute lol