New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet the neighbours did google Fidan or they have now!

I don't know if I would have told people I've just met about the Superman room. It's just a bit too much? I get that it's one of her main interests, but still a bit odd.

Reactions: 2
The way she kept repeating that they didn’t seem to know who she was (and that she referred to Saturday as Platterday) just screams she was expecting them to know who she was so she could boast about TikTok and the book.

Reactions: 11
The way she kept repeating that they didn’t seem to know who she was (and that she referred to Saturday as Platterday) just screams she was expecting them to know who she was so she could boast about TikTok and the book.
she genuinely thinks she’s a bigger celebrity than she is.
is it not enough to brag about being the partner in a law firm?

Reactions: 8
My two sisters aren’t on tiktok and would have NFI who she is. They are probably her target audience, working mums in their 40’s. Not everyone has or likes tiktok.

Reactions: 4
My two sisters aren’t on tiktok and would have NFI who she is. They are probably her target audience, working mums in their 40’s. Not everyone has or likes tiktok.
I'm so nosey, I google everyone.

Saying that Fidan's neighbours may not.be into "researching" Fidan.

I thought it was funny how she kept bringing up that they didn't know who she was, she was disappointed she couldn't talk about tiktok. I feel that as they live in an affluent area her neighbours are not going to be impressed by her having a side hustle as an influencer. I feel being a partner in a law firm sounds so much more inpressive.

Reactions: 7
I'm so nosey, I google everyone.

Saying that Fidan's neighbours may not.be into "researching" Fidan.
Oh same. Always. I have Tiktok, Reddit, IG, Facebook 😂
---
I have started Googling people with “ABN” after their name to get more results 😂😂

I’m surprised she didn’t take a copy of her book as a gift for the host 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“My sister is going to Taylor Swift. God knows how she got tickets. Connections people, connections! Not me, I’ve not got tickets”

get off your high horse, no one thinks you have that much influence. You cant even get a blue tick

• Haha
Reactions: 8

---
“My sister is going to Taylor Swift. God knows how she got tickets. Connections people, connections! Not me, I’ve not got tickets”

get off your high horse, no one thinks you have that much influence. You cant even get a blue tick
Ewww trying to scab Taylor Swift tickets.

• Haha
Maxwell Williams have a lemons 🍋 dining set. She can afford it! Don’t worry about it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why is everyone laughing about this on the post? This poor kitten she can’t stand him! 😡

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Why is everyone laughing about this on the post? This poor kitten she can’t stand him! 😡
This sort of behaviour really sickens me. Poor little darling! She should just rehome him to a loving family if she’s going to show so much disdain for an innocent little animal.

Reactions: 6
What about how she grabbed him off the kitchen bench tonight! I know cats aren't supposed to be up there but BE GENTLE! You could tell he was grabbed hard by his miaow..
Poor thing. I have both a cat and dog and the puppy phase is by worse then rhe kitten phase.. how will she cope?

• Sad
I didn’t see that but she’s going to loose her mind toilet training an active puppy. Kittens are much less work.

I really hope Steaky pisses in her Jimmy Choo shoes :ROFLMAO:
Although she'd probably send him off to the farm if he did

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Ha Fidan hates Cats coz they aren't subservient to their masters like dogs! shes always got to be in control!