Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notgifted

VIP Member
I'm doing OK, will be glad when next week is over. Sitting here at almost 1 week since it all happened so pretty emotional. I keep thinking I am lucky really, I didn't lose a child or anything, we had 40 years together but it still sucks.
It’s lovely to still count your blessings, but it’s also ok to miss what you had and grieve the loss of your partner of 40 years, what a lovely lifetime together and I would imagine you have so beautiful memories to hold in your heart now he’s gone.
It’s a bit of limbo land that time between losing your loved one and saying goodbye at their celebration 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 12

dartsmokingpony

What state are you in??? If you’re in Vic i’ll come to your c section with you if you need a calm and collected voice of reason and don’t actually want to go through it alone.
Thank you for the lovely offers, much appreciated ❤ , I'll be ok. Get in, get a baby, and get out is my plan.

• Heart

MaddogBusy

VIP Member
Thanks beachbaby,

Feeling much better now but it's going to be a slow recovery I think. At least the csection side of things was smooth and recovery for that has been great !
Lights are all finished and babyfezza doesn't look like a Simpson's character anymore.

Thankfully the grandparents and their dad have been doing a wonderful job looking after the big kids. They have still managed to have a fun filled school holidays.

As far as everything else is going, I have completely shelved it. To deal with at a later date. My parents have moved the kids and I in to their house, and I havnt even begun to think of what's next. I just can't be bothered. Not sure If that's a healthy way to be dealing with it, but I'm funnelling all my energy and love into the kids and this beautiful baby.
Sounds perfect. Soak up that newborn goodness while you can! Amazing that your parents have moved you guys in. Sounds like you have a lovely supportive family so lean on that and when the times right, deal with all the other shit! You’re fucking amazing mumma, you’ve got this
🤜🏽🤛🏽 💞

• Heart

BeachBaby

VIP Member
Fezzas I'm feeling like crap. I got into an insta argument on a snark page. They posted an anti trans post and in this day and age i don't think it's appropriate anyway but the page is pretty much totally other stuff. I replied as such and got piled on. I've blocked the site now to stop it but I can't believe no one else backed me up and everyone was "oh they are taking womens rights away".
I don't want to know if you are also anti trans but I have very good reason to be pro so don't reply if you want to have a go. I'm feeling fragile enough as it is.

• Heart
  • Sad

rulebreaker101

VIP Member
@rulebreaker101 I hope you are ok, have missed you on Emmylouoneword's flashback thread.
Hey!! I am good, just no energy atm. Working is exhausting and then being on another screen like my phone burns my eyes. I think I’m tired. I have my 12 week scan next week so I’m nervous as heck!! I will post there soon, just trying to look through my camera roll though haha. You guys are so wonderful ❤ How are you? Xxxx

• Heart
  • Haha

rulebreaker101

VIP Member
I have been ok. I have bit distant and quiet even at home. I am coming to terms with the loss of my wonderful sister that I became a shell of my former self. So I started to go out with my friends and drink with them here and there just to normalise my life a bit…hit a tough spot with my partner and we argued so much last month that it was tiring everyday….but then I realised my period is late…only 4 days late!!! So I’m wondering if hanging with my friends and trying to get my partner to understand what life is now like without my wonderful sister - did my body relax…

• Heart

Kalesmoothie

Chatty Member
I don’t have anything constructive to add and I think our legends have it covered above but @dartsmokingpony I am so sorry to hear things are still this crappy for you. If there is anything that i can actually do please let the fezzas know! Thinking of you ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11

somanyteeth

VIP Member
Thank you so much!! I was in shock! It’s like how much more punishment do you wnana give your son? Ffs. I see her Sunday so I’ll tell her infront of everyone. Sickens me so much. I was like “hmm then you won’t see her grand daughter till you get it, she could die!” Then she said after two months it’s ok. Ffs how much more shit do you wnana put us through. Isn’t even excited about a baby shower, says what’s the point baby isn’t even gonna be there. Fuck off 😡

Just keep this link open and use it to back you up in case she makes you fumble your words.

Not that its your responsibility to tell your mother IN LAW, it should be her son to tell her but if it was me id directly say to her face, absolutely no visiting me or my baby until you show me your proof of vaccine.
Ive also asked everyone to get covid and flu before they can see my kid, I dont care about their beliefs.
This is not the time for bullshit propaganda.

Also, it takes 2 weeks for the vaccine to kick in but every baby is different. So it would be minimum 10 weeks from birth that she could hold the baby. But just in general, advocate for your little precious miracle and tell her to get fucked or get the vaccine 2 weeks before she meets the baby.

• Heart

rulebreaker101

VIP Member
@AMY$ & @Mslane thank you so much for reaching out. Life is very cruel. I am confused, I get sad when I’m having a good time because she isn’t here to hear it. I’m loosing too much weight fast because of stress. Grief counseling is doing ok. Once a week, something to look forward to. I’m always tired. I’m always hating getting up for work more nowadays. But I guess, this is the hill I am climbing and I will heal once I get to the top and drive to the bottom freely. This is grieving.

• Heart

exflighty

VIP Member
Morning fezzas! I have a question to ask- yesterday it was my 40th birthday, and I literally didn’t hear from anyone- apart from my immediate family and my husbands family, I can count on one hand the friends who remembered.
Is this a thing now? Are birthdays not important anymore? I have been in tears all morning and most of last night. I feel very alone.
**not posting this as a sob story or for sympathy. I’m just curious as to whether birthdays are a bit of a thing of the past?

• Heart
  • Sad

rulebreaker101

VIP Member
@notgifted & @Kalesmoothie i am feeling so happy!! I feel nausea here and there but that’s when I haven’t eaten. I get nervous every week I must admit but then I’m like “let’s just be thrilled you are here!” And I get so happy. I work 8am till 5:30pm everyday, so when I get home at like 6:30 I nap 😝 my partner is super happy but also scared in first trimester but it is lovely he is reading all the pregnancy books with me and cleaning up after me 😝😝 it’s just so good, so happy and can’t wait for the first ever scan. Some people around me are also early pregnancy and get high anxiety about the scans but I’m like “you should really be excited, this is the most exciting time” !! I do wanna cry in a tv show I’m watching (ghost whisperer on disney+) and I wake up everyday now 5:30am to pee lol!!! But SO HAPPY! I’m so thrilled it’s hard to explain ☺
---
@notgifted be intrusive it’s fine! 😍

• Heart

Bizziebody

VIP Member
This group is the only good thing Emmylouoneword has done.....bring fezzas together.
Poor old simpleton is To’o thick to even realise this.

• Heart
To be a bit serious a minute, I think I need to find a new job after my op… I have a shift in an hour and I feel like I’m going to throw up. I was filling in for a different role last week and I felt so good all week. Today I’m freaking out. My husband says once I get through the op and recovery he’ll support whatever decision I’ll make but I’m terrified of applying for jobs. Unless I kill someone or do something hella illegal work won’t fire me, I’m guaranteed my contracted hours and it’s good money. I just hate it so much. I’m looking forward to having to recover from kidney surgery I hate my job that much…

ETA a funny (to me) story. I was telling someone at work that I couldn’t wait til I had my at least three week post op recovery and I seemed so excited. They asked me what surgery I’m having and I replied with “oh! I have a kidney tumour they need to get out!” And she freaked out. She was like “but that’s a full on surgery! I thought it was something small! You seem so excited” and I’m like “yeah, I get at least three weeks off!”

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow