Fezza Chit Chat #2 ✌🏻✌🏻

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On one hand we have this darling lady fighting for her life &; then we have the fool that is Emmylou blubbering about toxins leaving her body because she is allegedly lost weight.😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She isn’t out of the woods yet, cancer is still there but she has a lot more energy and her skin colour is coming back - she’s of to a family picnic today - that’s positive

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She isn’t out of the woods yet, cancer is still there but she has a lot more energy and her skin colour is coming back - she’s of to a family picnic today - that’s positive
That's amazing!!! Oh my goodness! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Keep the faith ... I have a dear friend who was given four months to live at the end of 2016 and she is still here!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh I LOVE this! I hope she had an amazing time with her family xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
That's amazing!!! Oh my goodness! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Keep the faith ... I have a dear friend who was given four months to live at the end of 2016 and she is still here!
wow! Look at how long your friend has lasted amazing. She is seeing a doctor through clinical trial. He is 80+ years old but loves his job. He is putting her through some weird trail to kill the cancer a different away. He tested and she was 30 but we wanted her to be -3 in cancer, did the trail in one area and tested again after and it bounced to 23. So the trail is somewhat working. Cancer hasn’t stopped spreading but the trail is slowing down. Hope cancer doesn’t go through her liver.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think I’m starting to lose the enjoyment of watching the EL shitshow. The delusion is just so intense now and nothing she does makes sense. I do enjoy the Tattle threads though, there is so much to laugh at but I feel like she’s just playing it up now to get mentioned here!

Reactions: 8
I think I’m starting to lose the enjoyment of watching the EL shitshow. The delusion is just so intense now and nothing she does makes sense. I do enjoy the Tattle threads though, there is so much to laugh at but I feel like she’s just playing it up now to get mentioned here!
I agree - she's manic and it's not fun to watch.

Reactions: 3
I stopped reading her thread a long time ago (I never followed her but would watch her from time to time). I just couldn’t deal with her and didn’t find her antics funny any more, just frustrating and rage inducing.

Reactions: 3
I often have to have breaks from these threads, I can’t believe some people live like this but I also often can’t look away!!

Apparently I am in charge of socials at my local sporting club this year - maybe coz I am always at them 😂 any creative suggestions for social themes? What is the fave themed night you’ve been too?

Reactions: 4
I often have to have breaks from these threads, I can’t believe some people live like this but I also often can’t look away!!

Apparently I am in charge of socials at my local sporting club this year - maybe coz I am always at them 😂 any creative suggestions for social themes? What is the fave themed night you’ve been too?
Murder mystery nights can be fun ...

It may be lame, but I love Pictionary ... especially after a few wines and some great food

Reactions: 1