Ferne McCann #2 So focused on who she'll marry, leaving parenting to any Tom Dick & Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if he manages to pay his way or if Fern has to cover everything cause his millions are tied up in deals etc at the moment 😉 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Wonder if he manages to pay his way or if Fern has to cover everything cause his millions are tied up in deals etc at the moment 😉 😂
🤣 defo tinder swindler vibes although then we are saying that ferne pays for things and I defo think she gets most things gifted anyway like this holiday 🙄

Reactions: 20
Dirty John on Netflix springs to mind.. he is just trying to hard so desperate to get his feet under the table

Reactions: 13
As if he's made a montage of them kissing 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

He's trolling us. Hi Loz 👋

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
🤣 defo tinder swindler vibes although then we are saying that ferne pays for things and I defo think she gets most things gifted anyway like this holiday 🙄
What does he even do.?
to move his life from Dubai to England is pretty weird anyway, She’s gonna let Sunday have more uncles than that🫣🫣

Me too 🫣 Cut them in half ffs! She’s still too little to eat one whole let alone stuff two in her mouth.
Let’s face it , she’s left to her own devices most days, Ferne snot going to worry about grapes being cut for the child’s safety 🤬

Reactions: 7
I think she’s coming him as much as it appears he is her, let’s face it she was looking for someone ( anyone) that was Instagramable, would do the fancy stuff, all the social media posts, everything she sees as money making and showing she had the perfect partner. She needed him as much as he needs her, it wasn’t the connection that we all think a couple need it was the social media life connection she wanted and one that she could get more TV series out of and showed she is desirable after the disasters she’s dated in the past.

Reactions: 18
I think she’s coming him as much as it appears he is her, let’s face it she was looking for someone ( anyone) that was Instagramable, would do the fancy stuff, all the social media posts, everything she sees as money making and showing she had the perfect partner. She needed him as much as he needs her, it wasn’t the connection that we all think a couple need it was the social media life connection she wanted and one that she could get more TV series out of and showed she is desirable after the disasters she’s dated in the past.
It could have been, and has already been anyone. She wants to be billie sooo bad, they all fell out when she got her own show and Sam didn't like it

Reactions: 3
What age is she 14 ? people that put on displays like this are usually very insecure in their relationship
Screenshot_20220810-121929.png

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Anyone else see that video of Sunday on the rocks by herself!!! Split second and she could have slipped and ended up in the sea! Ferne was too far away filming to grab her

Reactions: 9
Almost wet myself at the “sillyness” here 😂 Oh the hilarious antics these two get up to are just too much 😂 I must try this “sillyness” and touch my partner’s face with a banana….how we’ll laugh 😂 Keep your eyes on your precious daughter Ferne instead of filming unfunny silliness with Lozza the Leech 🤦🏻‍♀️

Anyone else see that video of Sunday on the rocks by herself!!! Split second and she could have slipped and ended up in the sea! Ferne was too far away filming to grab her
Yes it was scary to watch. Wet rocks and little feet - could have been a recipe for disaster much like the grapes too. She’s bleeping hopeless at watching that little girl 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
So she thinks it's funny her daughter calling her mum by her name and not gran, and more PDA stories I think she thinks we all fancy him 🙄 you would need to be under 5ft to look good on his arm and if you fancy leprechaun's go for it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Almost wet myself at the “sillyness” here 😂 Oh the hilarious antics these two get up to are just too much 😂 I must try this “sillyness” and touch my partner’s face with a banana….how we’ll laugh 😂 Keep your eyes on your precious daughter Ferne instead of filming unfunny silliness with Lozza the Leech 🤦🏻‍♀️

Yes it was scary to watch. Wet rocks and little feet - could have been a recipe for disaster much like the grapes too. She’s bleeping hopeless at watching that little girl 🤦🏻‍♀️
They're absolutely wild these two aren't they, Barry and Paul chuckle had nothing on them

Super moon tonight and I for one will ne manifesting a partner that hilariously funny

Reactions: 11
The amount she tells us about her amazing relationship I feel like the third wheel just sitting there watching my friends snog while I’m single
If it’s so perfect ferne then sod off and concentrate on it, lorry Haines manual is working out his next move every time you’re busy posting crap on Instagram!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.