Ferne McCann #2 So focused on who she'll marry, leaving parenting to any Tom Dick & Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone think she should just have said his child’s name not ‘his little boy’. She will be step mum after all! Wonder if she’s been warned against exploiting him the same as Sunday

Reactions: 6
Anyone think she should just have said his child’s name not ‘his little boy’. She will be step mum after all! Wonder if she’s been warned against exploiting him the same as Sunday
I think Lorri’s child’s mother might have boundaries or something to say at least since Ferne has never once posted about his child unlike Lorri who posts Sunday rather a lot and calls her his “step daughter”

Reactions: 14
I think Lorri’s child’s mother might have boundaries or something to say at least since Ferne has never once posted about his child unlike Lorri who posts Sunday rather a lot and calls her his “step daughter”
Wish larrys ex or someone they knew could spill the tea. Think your bang on though there’s definitely something stating the child can’t be mentioned or shown etc

Reactions: 10
Stepdaughter 😯omfg he barely knows the girl tbh

Reactions: 11
Stepdaughter 😯omfg he barely knows the girl tbh
yea did you not see his tik tok and Instagram post not long ago? There was one of just Sunday. Then there was one of both the kids with a huge paragraph saying about how much he loves his “children”

• Wow
Billi shared a story of Arthur going his bike without stabilizer's and he's only 8 month older than Sunday I wonder if she's been snooping in here ?

Looks like he's been without them for a while as he was flying

Reactions: 1
Billi shared a story of Arthur going his bike without stabilizer's and he's only 8 month older than Sunday I wonder if she's been snooping in here ?

Looks like he's been without them for a while as he was flying
Greg probably taught him

Reactions: 3
Do you have kids? Perfectly normal for 4 Yr olds to have stabilisers
Yes two, in twenties now ..they were both around 4 when stopped using them but I suppose that was back in the day before kids were sat in front of screens and kids back then played more on their bikes it was a big thing in my area if your kid was still using them while starting school they got laughed at tbh .I'm in Glasgow maybe we are just more rough and ready here 🤷?

If fern took the time with her and even explained that Arthur doesn't use them Sunday could be away without them but fern is more interested in other things

And she's nearly 5

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes two, in twenties now ..they were both around 4 when stopped using them but I suppose that was back in the day before kids were sat in front of screens and kids back then played more on their bikes it was a big thing in my area if your kid was still using them while starting school they got laughed at tbh .I'm in Glasgow maybe we are just more rough and ready here 🤷?

If fern took the time with her and even explained that Arthur doesn't use them Sunday could be away without them but fern is more interested in other things

And she's nearly 5
Can’t help thinking that if she actually took her daughters hand and taught her things, instead of filming her every move and pouting, she may have mastered the bike already.? Mine were both stabiliser free at 4, but then they were outside, climbing tree type kids, and all the kids in the road were the same.
And I know not everyone should be compared but the kids are in classrooms for 25 hrs a week some more, Get them out and learn life skills, They really should get to know their kids, Make memories… not just jump on a plane and let them be palmed off with the other kids who’s parents don’t give a toss.🤦🏼‍♀️🤡

• Heart
I think the new thread title should be slightly adapted to

Ferne McCann #3 So focused on who she'll marry, leaving parenting to any Tom Dick & Even cokey Larry

Orrrrr

Ferne McCann #3, named her daughter after her parenting style- a day of rest!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Made me uncomfortable the pic he put up of Sunday and Arthur. Saying ‘these two 😍’. He barely knows sunday let alone Arthur

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.