Ferne McCann #2 So focused on who she'll marry, leaving parenting to any Tom Dick & Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why isn't his son with them whilst on holiday? Bit tit.
While I definitely think he couldn’t be less bothered about his son, there’s also the chance his mother might have said no. He’s known Ferne less than a year, doubt many mothers would agree to their child going abroad with a woman they barely know and a father who’s been pretty absent.

Reactions: 19
Why isn't his son with them whilst on holiday? Bit tit.
I would love to know what the mother of the son thinks of it all. I would definitely say no to that sort of thing, I don’t think it’s fair on the little boy. He must be a bit confused and ferne is very over powering I can imagine her over stepping lines

Reactions: 10
Can anyone start a new thread? Only ask because I think my thread title suggestion won, I manifested it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I would love to know what the mother of the son thinks of it all. I would definitely say no to that sort of thing, I don’t think it’s fair on the little boy. He must be a bit confused and ferne is very over powering I can imagine her over stepping lines
I know he has spent time with his son with Ferne and Whinger. But I definitely wouldn’t let the son go away with them all as a family, Ferne seems to forget about her daughter when she’s away

Reactions: 4
I know he has spent time with his son with Ferne and Whinger. But I definitely wouldn’t let the son go away with them all as a family, Ferne seems to forget about her daughter when she’s away
Doesn't she have a nanny? I thought she got one in one of her TV programmes.

Reactions: 1
If he has fled Dubai with unfinished business, it will be telling to see if they holiday there any time soon. That crowd seem to be there constantly so pretty suspicious if suddenly Ferne stops travelling there.

Reactions: 10
If he has fled Dubai with unfinished business, it will be telling to see if they holiday there any time soon. That crowd seem to be there constantly so pretty suspicious if suddenly Ferne stops travelling there.
I think it's telling he hasn't already been back since that Maldives holiday. Considering he left his established life there. Perhaps he hasn't paid for the boat and the video production from their first date

Reactions: 9
Who wouldn't have loose ends to tie up its obvious he's ran from something ? and horse face was the easiest target

Reactions: 7
She's nearly 5

And fern said she has never been of the bike so why not "teach" her to go without them ? to busy posting pics of her mullet headed fiancé on Insta that's why

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.