Ferne McCann #2 So focused on who she'll marry, leaving parenting to any Tom Dick & Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me you're reading tattle without telling me you're reading tattle in both their stories tonight.

Anyhoo I don't think she's pregnant, hopefully no one is going to hold me to my earlier post where I said I would put my house on her being pregnant 😂

Or she's doing a good job of throwing us off the scent with the drinks. But I do think her belly has gone now. When the preview for the new series comes out I guess we shall see, not long now my daaahlings

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tell me you're reading tattle without telling me you're reading tattle in both their stories tonight.

Anyhoo I don't think she's pregnant, hopefully no one is going to hold me to my earlier post where I said I would put my house on her being pregnant 😂

Or she's doing a good job of throwing us off the scent with the drinks. But I do think her belly has gone now. When the preview for the new series comes out I guess we shall see, not long now my daaahlings
I just can’t even imagine the wedding…🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
She’s bridesmaid for the other plastic friend and lazy arse fella next week, Danielle “I’ve lost all of my baby weight” and Tom “I don’t have a job I sponge off my wife” Edeney…🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why oh why can’t these trollops just simply go away on their on . Her the latest. Lorry 😂And Sunday oh no .every Tom dick and harry are there .Mummy baby sitting of course , and all the others in tow as usual. surprised old Danielle man isnt in tow. With her baby sitter husband and Orla in front of her screen. . Because mummy doesn’t know how to communicate with bubba .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s permanently filtered to duck so when someone else takes a photo you see the natural body parts like belly bulge, wobbly thighs etc in all these Insta women, so I doubt she’s pregnant but it really wouldn’t surprise me. I can already guarantee Sunday will be sent to Jill so ferne can concentrate on her new family when a baby does come along.

Reactions: 13
I don’t follow either of them on SM, only watch the show, and was fairly indifferent to this Lozza person but having checked out his insta and stories (prompted by tattle posts) I now find him intensely irritating and thirsty, I do believe these two talentless delusional narcs actually deserve eachother 🤮

Reactions: 9
I don’t follow either of them on SM, only watch the show, and was fairly indifferent to this Lozza person but having checked out his insta and stories (prompted by tattle posts) I now find him intensely irritating and thirsty, I do believe these two talentless delusional narcs actually deserve eachother 🤮
It was all very quick, She kept dropping the biggest hints that she was needing a ring, so he did the proposal thing, Spent the next 14 days stories shoving it about infront of the camera accidentally using that hand🤢🤢🤢.
It’s all very fast, But I think it’s been a new bloke in every series….Poor child will have more uncles than that.
Does Sunday even see her own dad.?

Reactions: 6
I just can’t even imagine the wedding…🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
She’s bridesmaid for the other plastic friend and lazy arse fella next week, Danielle “I’ve lost all of my baby weight” and Tom “I don’t have a job I sponge off my wife” Edeney…🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Ferne and Danielle weren't close friends on TOWIE so why does she feature so heavily on FMFTM?

Reactions: 3
They’ve united to flog that Herbalife shite basically
So sick of Danielle trying to promote her Herbalife tit and strut around in a crop top.
She’s a tit mum who was complaining about Orla not listening to her about eating lollies at 8am. The word you’re looking for is NO..!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her kid looks ridiculous going about at that age with stabilizer's on ..fern obviously cba learning her

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.