Ferne McCann #2 So focused on who she'll marry, leaving parenting to any Tom Dick & Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not so keen to take advice on mental health from people who have abused drugs in the past, mainly celebrity’s who think they can jump on a bandwagon when in fact you’ve had so much sniff or whatever up your nose that’s not mental health that’s comedowns ( don’t mean to offend anyone who genuinely had mental health issues ) I would prefer to take advice from trained/qualified professionals

Reactions: 21
Does embodyment or whatever it was called, still run? Wasn’t that another health and wellness thing she did or does do?

Reactions: 3
I live in Dubai and most men here are complete bullshitters if I'm honest. He's defo one of those cunts.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How long before this all ends in tears? Not long I’d imagine. I mean he might be genuine and they might live happy ever after but all the signs point to no tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He’s probably not even who he claims to be if hes not introduced her to anyone to confirm! Or they’ll play along and cover his tracks. I know he’s had ‘famous’ exes but if he’s a professional at it he could quite easily scam her and disappear without a trace! I can’t believe she’s being so naive when she has a young child, he could literally be anyone

Reactions: 14
Don't mind me, just swinging by this thread for a browse and to share my honest opinion about what I think of desperate Fern and then I'll be on my way....

twit!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The video of them kissing on his Instagram 🤮🤮 also her ‘before and after’ make up post on her story 🤮 I used to like Ferne, but she’s become so self obsessed.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s when she puts on that American accent. She drives me insane.
She's really annoying, I agree. In TOWIE she was diluted somewhat but in her own show she's too much. I am trying to compare and contrast her with Tommy Mallett and she's not quite as bad as him.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her face is getting weirder looking every day and she is absolutely full of sh1t 🙄

Reactions: 4
I’m sure I read somewhere he has a traveller back ground…if I remember where I will post…can anyone from Portsmouth confirm or not?
Meaning? Majority of travellers live as we all do

Looks like Greg has all the lads round at his new house and Lozza is there

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.