Ferne McCann #2 So focused on who she'll marry, leaving parenting to any Tom Dick & Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read on the Courtney Black thread that she was with Lorri for four weeks, he lovebombed her, then he dumped her by text a week after they got back from Paris. Really does look like he’s just looking for an insta-famous partner to sponge off!
came here to say the same about her latest YouTube! Near the end if anyone wants to watch. Sore one but good escape

Reactions: 8
came here to say the same about her latest YouTube! Near the end if anyone wants to watch. Sore one but good escape
Just watched it and urgh.He seems like a chancer who doesn't have a pot to piss in and using Ferne now.Really quite sad for her!

Reactions: 6
Im watching first time mum... Shes absolutely bessotted him and he seems so awkward 😂😂 i feel so uncomfortable for poor Sunday just mincing around on that holiday with a stranger

She is not putting poor sunday in kids club and having babysitters in, just so she can shag her new fella. That is not a family holiday I HATE that. Like why even take her

Im shocked by this programme... She met him then took her daugther on hol with a stranger. Now theyve known each other a matter of weeks and her daughters running around naked b4 school in front of him and sitting in bed with them. Thats bleeping weird

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I genuinely believe if Ferne didn’t have money and the support of Gill then social services would be heavily involved. She’s like one of them girls you see shacked up moving a new man in with her kids every couple of months. Going off with men leaving kids at home etc.. in fact I’d even say if she wasn’t a “celeb” (🤮) she would almost be like a vulnerable person. Easy pray for any man. Can’t put her kids needs above her own. But she has money.. so that’s that.

I genuinely believe if Ferne didn’t have money and the support of Gill then social services would be heavily involved. She’s like one of them girls you see shacked up moving a new man in with her kids every couple of months. Going off with men leaving kids at home etc.. in fact I’d even say if she wasn’t a “celeb” (🤮) she would almost be like a vulnerable person. Easy pray for any man. Can’t put her kids needs above her own. But she has money.. so that’s that.
This comment has kind of come across much harsher than i meant it 😂 but really Ferne don’t let yourself be made a fool of 👍 take them rose tinted glasses off

Reactions: 19
What on earth is Ferne thinking? Her Instagram posts are full on cringe, she is obsessed with him. It’s far too much, too soon. Poor Sunday. I really don’t think he’s a catch, he’s clearly using her for her money and he’s lovebombed her and even fooled Gill!
His dress sense is also so weird, always in beige trousers and trainers whilst Ferne is full on glam. The whole thing is just bizarre!

Reactions: 18
Hi ferne 👋 is she trolling us with all the soppy posts or is she actually just a bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Come on then who is going to take onne for the team and join his group? His stories yesterday - I've got absolutely no qualifications and no training but I'm going to start dishing out mental health advice anyway, thanks loz

I reckon their new business is some sort of life coaching programme

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg I just skipped through his stories (I couldn’t actually bear to listen to him waffling on) even fast forwarding you can tell it’s a complete con, making out he’s been inundated with people requesting the ‘link’ or whatever, and that not everyone will make the cut. Plain as day, Absolute scam!!

Any business that involves joining a Telegram group doesn’t really reek of professionalism 😬

Reactions: 18
I mean I actually really am into manifesting, positivity etc.. however please read the room Ferne and “Lozza”. It’s easy to say about getting up early doing this that and the other when neither of you have a 9-5 job to hold down. Juggling childcare, school drop offs and working. As well as the cost of living crisis causing major anxiety at the moment.. I just think it’s in poor taste to have these two layabouts preaching about mental health and well-being. I’m sure it’s easy to have self care when you can afford to jet to the Maldives monthly 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Has anyone seen Dirty John on Netflix? Deborah reminds me so much of Ferne 🤣. Lori’s defo a dirty John

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.