Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Curlywurly82

VIP Member
Sorry new here , but just watching last night's episode...call me a Karen but goodness sake love make sure Sunday is strapped in the car properly!! One clip her seat straps were behind her

Reactions: 2

UsernameBlank

Chatty Member
Think she’s back in the UK as today’s press mentions Arg having a Saturday sleepover with Fern & Sunday. Wonder if the boyfriend put his big boy pants on and headed home to Dubai 😳

Little Miss

There’s a social media family the Labrants who ironically have a daughter called Sunday but the eldest daughters fans are going crazy on TikTok saying the eldest daughter who has a different dad is being pushed out by the family in favour of the younger children and they’ve taken her out of school to help with them. I can literally see this being ‘The Haines Family’
This needs to go on the labrant thread, have they taken her out of school? Because her real dad said on Instagram a while back how much everleigh loves school and wouldn’t be leaving

Savewaterdrinkgin

Chatty Member
Am I the only one who would of spelt it Sundae like an ice cream? :ROFLMAO:
nothing wrong with her body before anyone assumes I’m body shaming, but she obviously photoshopped herself well for many years with that extra weight on show in those photos! How do the towie bunch end up stick thin with bony legs but huge arses and hips!? Surely surgery can’t do that or am I being naive:LOL: pretty sure the only exercise they manage is walking over to their dealers and back:censored: