Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WeefBellington

VIP Member
Well anyone remember that party when sam faiers and Billie were at in fernes garden think it was fernes 30th, sam and Billie put stories up that were swiftly deleted of them all gurning it was on the SF thread.
Ahhh did anyone manage to save these?

Reactions: 1

E_Stevens2000

Chatty Member
Shook by the news? 🤔
Sorry, that should have said ‘shook the by news’ like it says in the link 😂

I think him and Gill split up but i think Ferne visited him with Sunday before they went to Maldives a couple of months ago

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
I know he has spent time with his son with Ferne and Whinger. But I definitely wouldn’t let the son go away with them all as a family, Ferne seems to forget about her daughter when she’s away
Doesn't she have a nanny? I thought she got one in one of her TV programmes.

sellers123

In the scene when Sunday is in the car and fearne is talking to her about leaving Bun-Bun at home, Sunday is sooooo loose in her car seat!! Fearne really needs to tighten the straps on her seat

missylx

She’s actually from East Sussex and a privately educated rich girl. Lol 😆 Parents will be thrilled their £20,000 yearly school fee was put to good use
Lol I knew her. Very rich daddy with multiple properties - Finland, Marbella and their Kent mansion

Lol I knew her. Very rich daddy with multiple properties - Finland, Marbella and their Kent mansion
Lozza also helped her set up her business so that must be a bit awks