Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

indeedjoy

I know Lorri locally and he’s harbouring some skeletons in his closet. Or he’s just hiding in the closet for that matter 😂 I know a few men that have slept with him and he was known locally for drunk messaging all the gays begging to get his d**k sucked
Proof?

Reactions: 2

yummy2021

she's cooked a meal for him now at her house. it's on both their stories. wonder where sunday is? they're probably filming it for first time mum

Dollywobs

I see she’s decided to continue her relationship with Sniffy Dad-Bod and is back to posting love hearts on his pics 🥴🙄

also, does anyone else think she is turning into Billie? They’ve defo got the same surgeon!

Bnbn. Th

Chatty Member
Would you think it was ok If you a mum said she didn't want to clean their child's private parts?
I'm not saying it's okay, but I wouldn't want another man cleaning my children and can't fathom that even if my partner doesn't like cleaning my daughters private areas, why would another man want to?

I also thought that was a weird thing to post... 😶
How's it a weird thing to post? I'm just making the point that a random man shouldnt be happy to wash and clean a naked child that he hardly knows, and as I've also said I wouldn't allow it if I was with someone new and it had been 5 minutes.

noseyqueen14

Chatty Member
Weird she is out for lunch with that Bayley Isla girl. If anyone else has read her thread on here you’d know why that is worrying! ☕

HeyFrey

I’m sure I read somewhere he has a traveller back ground…if I remember where I will post…can anyone from Portsmouth confirm or not?
Meaning? Majority of travellers live as we all do

Looks like Greg has all the lads round at his new house and Lozza is there

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Andrea Bocelli is at Sani tonight isn’t he ? I wouldn’t have thought they have any idea who he is, but anything for the ‘gram. I’ll look out for the fake opera miming on her reels 😂

• Haha