Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dd29

VIP Member
It wasn't explained very well, I actually expected the play consultant to support and demonstrate, instead of just observing
That conscious parenting sounds like a load of bollocks. "please don't scratch me" needs to be replaced with something far more stern. Ferne's hair is my fave part of the show.

Reactions: 3

Popcorndiva

Why is Sunday only got a simple booster as a car seat? Surely she is not the right height yet she is only 4 ? Another example of poor parenting by Ferne

VIP Member
You’ll be able to find it! Search for the user “aliceinwanderlust” and there were a few others, leopard print vans. It all kicked off November 2019 so you’ll see the threads then, they’ve been much slower since tbh because they just don’t get any ads now. They brought a LOT of people (I was one of them 😂) to tattle with this scandal!
Thank you ❤ On my way to have a read

• Heart

bonesjones

I find it weird she hasn’t said anything about her new series starting especially when it’s only a few days away, and weird itv only just put the advert out there when normally they do it a few weeks ahead to get the hype up? It must be boring 😂

yorkiemama47

did i hear that right in one of those episodes she said she wants to be pregnant by September and engaged before her birthday. She laughed afterwards but she was probably serious

may have got the months wrong but i’m trying to go back and find it now😂

Edit: to add the clip were she says she wants to be pregnant,the full clip is on youtube (is it baby number two for Ferne McCann)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 2