Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Billi shared a story of Arthur going his bike without stabilizer's and he's only 8 month older than Sunday I wonder if she's been snooping in here ?

Looks like he's been without them for a while as he was flying

Reactions: 1

UsernameBlank

Chatty Member
Neither of those videos look like he's aged a second. If they were a 'long long time ago' I'd like to know what anti ageing products he uses

Doesn't look like ferne has liked that post he did

He's barely taken that bracelet off and it first appears on insta in sept 2021.

View attachment 1142021View attachment 1142022View attachment 1142023View attachment 1142024View attachment 1142025

Definitely taken second half of 2021
Is the first picture from the new leaked video? I googled it yesterday but nothing came up.

Last edited:

WeefBellington

VIP Member
Filler content is right!

What a waste of time was that visit to the ice rink? The child didn’t set one foot on the ice... I can’t say I blame her as she seems a bit young for it, but why not try it out first without a camera crew in tow?

Sunday must be deeply unhappy but she is also unpleasant to be around because of the complete lack of parenting. She has been monetised and treated as an accessory to Ferne’s ‘glittering career’ since she was first conceived!
Plus she is 50% a rotten criminal. Ferne should be doubling up on her parenting, not neglecting it!

The parroting of ‘conscious parenting’ or whatever bullshit slogan she learns each week is pathetic. She acts as if she is discovering penicillin with every new fad.

This is a real car crash/ hate watch for me. I can’t stand Ferne’s fake voice and over enunciation and wrong emphasis on certain words. If I was the boyfriend of her mate I would have run a mile after that cringe ‘dinner party’ ( Did they actually get any food other than the famous onion dip?)

She is an example of everything wrong with the ‘influencer’ world and by extension our society today. To think that young women will seek to emulate chavs like her, just to make money is beyond depressing.
Couldn’t have put it any better myself. 👍🏻

rhobh17

VIP Member
I always wondered if Sunday even was taken to visit him in prison at all, or if all contact is ceased?

Lullabella22

VIP Member
She's a very look at me/pick me type of girl and always has her phone out. We were at the same kids disco where Ariel was singing and she was being rather annoying to be fair. I can't actually remember the rules around posting where someone is staying but I think she has been here for a while. The other couple she is with is kinda rude.
greg and billie?