Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllyF

Didnt Ferne shag russell brand before she became famous?! I'm sure I've read somewhere before

Reactions: 2
Look at the different between these 2 picture she definitely has had something done! Her eyes look thin in the bottom photo too if that makes sense. Because I’m the top photo her eyes look normal. I think she’s had something done to her eyes to make her look younger and jaw filler etc
5200E5F9-BB81-4D8B-A9E7-EFCF78AF63A4.jpeg
EBC4DD09-FC2F-4BC1-8438-CBDFE1B9F5D7.png

rhobh17

VIP Member
Anyone know how I can watch in Ireland? BBC player doesn’t work here! 🥲
Buy a VPN then you’ll be able to watch via itv hub. My expat network one is the one I used to use. Could watch it all when I lived in dubai. Game changer x

UsernameBlank

Chatty Member
Lorri has a lot of money right? When he was with his ex Rhea, he drove a lambo and a Bentley, the 4x4 one. They lived in a house with a swimming pool. Don’t seem to see any of this anymore?
Is this the ex he has a child with? How long have they been split up?

kaaa2

VIP Member
Notice all the references to Courtney Black are getting swiftly deleted from the post. Looks like there was also another ex he was with too but comment on the picture got deleted before I got the name.
his ex was rheasophia. they seemed to travel a lot together too. all these essex girls must know each other

Monkeymagic85

Chatty Member
Nope the law was changed in 2017. They have to be either 22kg or 125cm in height. Which Sunday is def not.
15kg to 25kg2Rear- or forward-facing child car seat (high-backed booster seat or booster cushion) using a seat belt, harness or safety shield

High backed booster seat or booster cushion 🤷. Taken directly from the government website