Ferne McCann #2 So focused on who she'll marry, leaving parenting to any Tom Dick & Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we able to add a poll to the next thread please? Who does ferne fancy more... herself of lorry? 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Did anyone ever watch Real Housewives of orange County when Vicki was dating Brooks who lied about having cancer and always wrote her really cringey cards as a way to keep her sweet/manipulate. Seeing Lozzas post reminds me of it

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Did anyone ever watch Real Housewives of orange County when Vicki was dating Brooks who lied about having cancer and always wrote her really cringey cards as a way to keep her sweet/manipulate. Seeing Lozzas post reminds me of it
Omg yes and Vicki stuck up for him and fell out with everyone over it then low and behold she finally seen the light

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It's just not normal is it. He really gives me a bad feeling.

Still nice to know he's still with us on tattle, addressing the comments about him not putting his own friends and family on socials, or spending time with his son... bet he was itching to get that photo up from the minute the plane touched down.

Do us a favour loz and let me at least keep my breakfast down before you treat us to another video of you snogging tomorrow

Reactions: 14
100%! He had creep vibes immediately and so does Laurel (guess that makes her hardy!!).

He’s just using her to pay his way (well her pay it for him), there will be no wedding and if there is, he’ll talk her in to a vegas quickie then take her for all she has, let’s face it, Ferne is to stupid to think about protecting her finances prior to marrying a con artist.

I’ve said it before, I don’t think she’s ever got over Charl (and his massive facial growth).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Are we able to add a poll to the next thread please? Who does ferne fancy more... herself of lorry? 🤢

“Making memories“ makes me want to puke 🤮

YES!! He was such a manipulative person, her daughter saw right through him but Vicki was completely blinkered.

Reactions: 5
I haven't watched Corrie in years but I remember Deirdre Barlow had a boyfriend that made out he was a airline pilot and she got suspicious after a while and followed him to work and he wasn't a pilot he only worked in a tie shop in the airport 😂 ..lozza 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I haven't watched Corrie in years but I remember Deirdre Barlow had a boyfriend that made out he was a airline pilot and she got suspicious after a while and followed him to work and he wasn't a pilot he only worked in a tie shop in the airport 😂 ..lozza 👀
Jon Lindsay 😆😆 he was a mad fantasist, great storyline!

Reactions: 11
Ferne def reads here and I think she’ll have even chuckled at us all renaming him Larry

Reactions: 7
Ferne def reads here and I think she’ll have even chuckled at us all renaming him Larry
They both do, they've been making sarcy comments on stories about their snogging videos

Also noticed she's been reading mel Robbins on holiday - calling it now this new business is trying to become a pair of life coaches and they will rip off other coaches ideas

Reactions: 6
Poor old Deirdre's straining neck in the Dock - "I didn't didn't do it!" - didn't Tony Blair get involved or do my memories of the 90s fail me?

Larry the Downing Street cat would make a better partner.
Tony Blair did get involved, even though it’s was all fictional 🤣 Free the Weatherfield One ✊🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Awk isn't it nice to be able to wake up and do meditation instead of I dunno actually having to get kids ready and go to work?

I don't wanna do meditation, I just value my sleep or whatever sleep I can get with a baby

Reactions: 13
Lol2.jpg

Lol.jpg

Does his screen say 'couldn't recognise you'? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So many new personality traits even his laptop is waiting for the real lozza to please stand up

Also, in case anyone has missed today's top tip from insta's top life coach - get your PA to empty your garage for gifted toys you forget you had since you filmed a few minutes of content and you won't have to entertain your child.

Read the room ferne ffs, at least take some of those toys to a good cause

• Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1520129

View attachment 1520130

Does his screen say 'couldn't recognise you'? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So many new personality traits even his laptop is waiting for the real lozza to please stand up

Also, in case anyone has missed today's top tip from insta's top life coach - get your PA to empty your garage for gifted toys you forget you had since you filmed a few minutes of content and you won't have to entertain your child.

Read the room ferne ffs, at least take some of those toys to a good cause
what does he actually do in that office? He’s always posting about being hard working and how he wakes up and grinds🙈.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Ts.jpg

My enemies are getting closer... please send $50k

😂😂😂😂

Who gave him the shiner then?! Must have been some miracle morning in the flozza residence

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.