Ferne McCann #2 So focused on who she'll marry, leaving parenting to any Tom Dick & Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they as annoying as they seem? 😂
She's a very look at me/pick me type of girl and always has her phone out. We were at the same kids disco where Ariel was singing and she was being rather annoying to be fair. I can't actually remember the rules around posting where someone is staying but I think she has been here for a while. The other couple she is with is kinda rude.

Reactions: 7
She's a very look at me/pick me type of girl and always has her phone out. We were at the same kids disco where Ariel was singing and she was being rather annoying to be fair. I can't actually remember the rules around posting where someone is staying but I think she has been here for a while. The other couple she is with is kinda rude.
greg and billie?

Reactions: 1
I think it's ferns sister and partner?
They are here too, but at the kids disco they were with another couple with children and they came across as quite rude. At one point the man stood in my way and didn't bother to move so I had to shove past him. They might be Billie's friends as I've not seen them with her since. The couple are staying in my hotel though.

Reactions: 5
They are here too, but at the kids disco they were with another couple with children and they came across as quite rude. At one point the man stood in my way and didn't bother to move so I had to shove past him. They might be Billie's friends as I've not seen them with her since. The couple are staying in my hotel though.
Is it billies sister in law? She did a post about cousins!

loving this tea straight from Sani!! You must be loving the people watch for a good laugh!

Reactions: 6

loving this tea straight from Sani!! You must be loving the people watch for a good laugh!
Greg's sisters have featured a few times on The Mummy Diaries/The Family Diaries so it sounds like them. I hope that Greg was soaking up the atmosphere to aid his literacy endeavours.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Haha to be honest I didn't think I'd see them that much after I first saw Ferne as the resort itself is pretty big however it's not that big so you bump into the same people espically if you have children as most of the activities for little ones are based in the same hotel. I did see Billie today though at dinner it was just her, her partner and the kids.

It might be her sister in law. I'm not sure what she looks like but from the couple I saw the girls was blonde, the guy was tall built with dark hair and they had two kids, maybe three.

I was filming the show and both of them came into shot. The man and Ferne.

Attachments

Haha to be honest I didn't think I'd see them that much after I first saw Ferne as the resort itself is pretty big however it's not that big so you bump into the same people espically if you have children as most of the activities for little ones are based in the same hotel. I did see Billie today though at dinner it was just her, her partner and the kids.

It might be her sister in law. I'm not sure what she looks like but from the couple I saw the girls was blonde, the guy was tall built with dark hair and they had two kids, maybe three.

Omg look at ferne with her sunglasses on inside at night 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Fabulous tea. Thanks for doing the Lords work and letting us know 😂

Is she drinking? Are they as all over each other and deeply in love as their stories suggest?

Ok I get its nice to holiday with friends and family but can NONE of these families holiday alone? Not being funny but when I go away, I LIKE to spend time just me my partner and kids. They're all so stuck up eachothers arses

Reactions: 13
Fabulous tea. Thanks for doing the Lords work and letting us know 😂

Is she drinking? Are they as all over each other and deeply in love as their stories suggest?
I'm not sure if shes drinking as I've not seen it but a group of them were out at the same restaurant as us again tonight. She was wearing a strapless red dress. I must admit she has always looked nice dress wise this holiday. I think it was a couple night out as there were no kids in sight, so either they were all with someone else or they are using the sani nanny service which a few parents do use (I personally wouldn't but each to their own).

Essentially you pay for a nanny at the sani hotel to look after your children in the evening so you can go out. There is a big concert on tonight so they may be going there.

I've also not noticed them being all lovey dovey but I've not really been paying too much attention :)

Andrea Bocelli is at Sani tonight isn’t he ? I wouldn’t have thought they have any idea who he is, but anything for the ‘gram. I’ll look out for the fake opera miming on her reels 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Andrea Bocelli is at Sani tonight isn’t he ? I wouldn’t have thought they have any idea who he is, but anything for the ‘gram. I’ll look out for the fake opera miming on her reels 😂
He is indeed. Not my style of music, but our balcony faces the Sani Hill so its basically like we are there 😂.

It would be quite funny if they did go as I agree I can't imagine they know who he is.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
He is indeed. Not my style of music, but our balcony faces the Sani Hill so its basically like we are there 😂.

It would be quite funny if they did go as I agree I can't imagine they know who he is.
I would def be watching (him) if I was there! I’m betting there will def be some lip syncing from the Essex crew to Nessun dorma 😂.

I would def be watching (him) if I was there! I’m betting there will def be some lip syncing from the Essex crew to Nessun dorma 😂.
Haha ok so she was there. The concert has ended and as everyone was leaving walking past our balcony she was leaving too. I'm sure she will be posting on the gram in 1..2..3 🤣

• Haha
Haha ok so she was there. The concert has ended and as everyone was leaving walking past our balcony she was leaving too. I'm sure she will be posting on the gram in 1..2..3 🤣
I am loving having you reporting live from the scene of Sani.

Sos to derail but have you seen Flavia Stuggen there too? She is there from her stories. I think staying at Porto too

Reactions: 4
I wasn't sure who that
I am loving having you reporting live from the scene of Sani.

Sos to derail but have you seen Flavia Stuggen there too? She is there from her stories. I think staying at Porto too
I wasn't sure who that was so had a quick look on insta. Can't say I have to be honest. On another note I've only just realised the lady I've seen her with a few times is her mum! She looks completely different irl. She was with them at dinner tonight actually so I think a sani nanny must have been used.

No opera vids from Ferne but a reel saying she’s been home for two days . So I guess the Sheps are staying longer. It’s all smoke and mirrors who knows what’s going on !

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.