Ferne McCann #2 So focused on who she'll marry, leaving parenting to any Tom Dick & Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ferne seems to be a lot brighter than this Lozza character. I think he just wants to be on reality tv.
I think when she's saying it's great he isn't fazed by the followers and publicity it triggered me to feel the same maybe it's because that's what he liked/wanted. He can't have slid in the DMs and not know who she was?

Reactions: 7
I actually think despite him looking shifty he might stick around and it’ll be ferne that ruins it by cheating or something

Reactions: 9
Bringing a male into the home is known to be one of the biggest safeguarding risks. It is absolutely not ok he is bathing Sunday at this point in a relationship especially.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Bringing a male into the home is known to be one of the biggest safeguarding risks. It is absolutely not ok he is bathing Sunday at this point in a relationship especially.
Not just males! Same applies to females

Reactions: 7
I know my viewing contributes to her getting series of this crap but my second hand embarrassment for her about every single relationship is real. I actually get the fear for her 🙈 lol when her stylist pal said ‘welcome to the co-parenting club’ or something like that to Lozza. Clearly anyone that will have Sunday is the reality!!! Poor kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I particularly liked it when Lozza said he wasn't bothered about followers on the gram but corrected her when she got the number of his followers wrong, he knew it to the exact number.
I think it's so convenient that he happened to slide into her DMs when in Dubai and act like her perfect man.
We will see but I suspect this won't last, my prediction is that he will be sliding into other DMs before too long.
I can't stand the way she has moved men into her child's home so quickly. Poor kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I particularly liked it when Lozza said he wasn't bothered about followers on the gram but corrected her when she got the number of his followers wrong, he knew it to the exact number.
I think it's so convenient that he happened to slide into her DMs when in Dubai and act like her perfect man.
We will see but I suspect this won't last, my prediction is that he will be sliding into other DMs before too long.
I can't stand the way she has moved men into her child's home so quickly. Poor kid.
A 30+ year old man that is that bothered about his followers on an app. 😷

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Just watching this week's episode. The t-shirt she had made for Gill was spelt wrong! 'Operartion Gilly's Body' :ROFLMAO: Why didn't any of the film crew or the editors spot that?! Or even Gill herself 🤷‍♀️:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And Lozza doesn't know what a peacock looks like! 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Just watching this week's episode. The t-shirt she had made for Gill was spelt wrong! 'Operartion Gilly's Body' :ROFLMAO: Why didn't any of the film crew or the editors spot that?! Or even Gill herself 🤷‍♀️:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And Lozza doesn't know what a peacock looks like! 🤦‍♀️
Good spot haha. I was too busy cringing about her just blatantly begging him to propose 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God the desperation is ridiculous. Its not even been 6 months and she is trying on wedding dresses and talking babies non stop.

Reactions: 16
How much mumbo jumbo, bog wash does McCann spout?!

They all talk utter tit to be honest.

Reactions: 10
she's not seeing an engagement, she's seeing another series! that's why she's rushing, she knows she's got no content for another series..... hence the made up parties. she wants to be able to have balloon arches and all that other instagram type stuff,, then she can have a series about the wedding, then a baby

oh and how quick did he manage to end his career in dubai ( i know maybe the drugs thing ended it) return to the UK and suddenly his lease is up on his place... that worked out well didn't it??

and why do reality peoples parents or friends never give them the talking to, my Mum wouldnt have sat there all jolly at me moving in with someone so suddenly and especially after the drugs thing.

Reactions: 20
Is the honeymoon period over for the short curly haired guy ? he sounded pissed of the sprog was up at 5am

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It cracks me up how many times she has to say “Sunday is my priority” to try and prove a point, when we all know Lori Cooper is her actual priority. She’s so try hard and fake! Such a tit mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It cracks me up how many times she has to say “Sunday is my priority” to try and prove a point, when we all know Lori Cooper is her actual priority. She’s so try hard and fake! Such a tit mum.
She’s appalling - thinks of her fanny before family.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.