Ferne McCann #2 So focused on who she'll marry, leaving parenting to any Tom Dick & Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% agree itv should be ashamed of themselves for not intervening and broadcasting an innocent child naked and vulnerable at every chance they get

Reactions: 15
Idk if I’m OTT for this but I think it’s appalling she’s let a new bf bathe her young daughter. Like just from a safeguarding PoV she doesn’t know him from anyone, the fact he’s got no qualms with doing it is bleeping weird to me, appalling tbh. Feel so sorry for that poor girl.
I dunno, as much as she’s a complete moron and hasn’t thought about it, it doesn’t mean we have to instantly jump to him being a child sex offender. He has a child of his own and so probably doesn’t think about being asked. They’ve been together a good few months now haven’t they? And it’ll have been a full on few months so he’s likely the most familiar ‘father figure’ Sunday’s ever had- barring ‘co-parent Carl’! Drugs and Ferne aside, I thought he came across as quite genuine with Sunday.

I dunno, as much as she’s a complete moron and hasn’t thought about it, it doesn’t mean we have to instantly jump to him being a child sex offender. He has a child of his own and so probably doesn’t think about being asked. They’ve been together a good few months now haven’t they? And it’ll have been a full on few months so he’s likely the most familiar ‘father figure’ Sunday’s ever had- barring ‘co-parent Carl’! Drugs and Ferne aside, I thought he came across as quite genuine with Sunday.
I will add though- no, we never have to see children in the bath!? There are laws on how long children can act in scenes- does this cover ‘reality tv’ tit does anybody know?

Reactions: 11

I will add though- no, we never have to see children in the bath!? There are laws on how long children can act in scenes- does this cover ‘reality tv’ tit does anybody know?
TW CSA

Not suggesting he is, but that it’s not good parenting to allow random men into incredibly intimate points of your child’s life or routine. Idk I’ve practiced consent with my daughter since she was born eg can mummy change your nappy, updating her in what I’m doing and why, okay good job. Even her nursery don’t allow randos to change nappies they have their key person & their second and they’re rotaed to allow for that consistency because a child feels more comfortable with it.

My concern is that if this random man is okay to see her naked, when a terrible man asks/insists her mum has over written those red flags that could arise? How can a child disclose that man X asked to see her genitals when mum herself allows bloke xyz to do bath times? Privates are private and children need to be safeguarded beyond - is he an actual n*nce or not!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
TW CSA

Not suggesting he is, but that it’s not good parenting to allow random men into incredibly intimate points of your child’s life or routine. Idk I’ve practiced consent with my daughter since she was born eg can mummy change your nappy, updating her in what I’m doing and why, okay good job. Even her nursery don’t allow randos to change nappies they have their key person & their second and they’re rotaed to allow for that consistency because a child feels more comfortable with it.

My concern is that if this random man is okay to see her naked, when a terrible man asks/insists her mum has over written those red flags that could arise? How can a child disclose that man X asked to see her genitals when mum herself allows bloke xyz to do bath times? Privates are private and children need to be safeguarded beyond - is he an actual n*nce or not!
I understand what is being said, I just don’t think that branding him ‘weird’ for doing a bathtime is the right way of going about it. Maybe I’ve been taken in by the charmer ad much as Ferne has….😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It wasn’t just ‘Lozza’ it was a whole camera crew who then followed her around naked and not one of them thought let’s cut filming till she’s dressed. Then then it would of been watched by directors again at no point did anyone say let’s cut the scene out then it was broadcast to the nation on a massive scale. As a mother I don’t understand why Ferne thinks this is okay or acceptable to put her daughter in this position. This is taking the whole idea of reality tv to a whole new level!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
There will soon be a generation of children that come forward to say that they were essentially pimped out for money by their ‘influencer’ parents and how it affected them, I personally hope they all sue their parents for forcing them into the limelight for money

• Heart
Reactions: 24
There will soon be a generation of children that come forward to say that they were essentially pimped out for money by their ‘influencer’ parents and how it affected them, I personally hope they all sue their parents for forcing them into the limelight for money
I can’t wait! Who we thinking is going to be the first child to pave the way?

Reactions: 4
Poor little Rosie knightley will likely have an autobiography about her cult like family, and how her granny gaynor was permanently auditioning for the role as the mum in the original Carrie movie. Sunday will have the worse things to say out of any children I can currently think of as she’ll always be passed to anyone who will have her and meet men after men :(

Reactions: 16
Poor Sunday has an idiot for a mother… Ferne is not Sundays primary caregiver though..that’s upto her granny. Sunday is only with Ferne when she’s filming. That little girl is lost, she lacks structure and routine and acts out her emotions with tantrums. Ferne has made no sacrifices for Sunday, she only cares about men, fame and staying stick thin. 🙄🙄 vacuous existence from the Afghan hound!

Reactions: 13
Really worrying how in this weeks ep Ferne let Lorri and Sunday go upstairs to run a bath together. Sorry but she hasn’t known him long enough for him to be left alone with Sunday. You just cannot trust anyone these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I can’t wait! Who we thinking is going to be the first child to pave the way?
Oh mother of daughters and father of daughters’ kids, 100%. They have 4, the eldest has already requested not to be in content then uploaded photos of her smoking weed on Insta stories and she’s about 13-14. The second eldest also asked not to be in content but made a come back when she was diagnosed with diabetes and dad pimps her out for content now they can’t get good ad deals cos it turned out his missus was using tattle to slate second tier black Insta mums. The two twins are too young to opt out I suppose but scowl in photos. Whole family full of mental health issues, kids destroying the house and kicking plants down stairs but moron parents don’t seem to see this as behaviour a form of distress communication.

Prior to the Insta fame - and they were maaaassive - they were probably capable of pulling in £80/90k pa salary combined. At their peak it must have been hundreds and hundreds of thousands plus all the freebie holidays and trips and events. They were absolutely vile about it when there was back lash over them advertising a £2k BBQ MOD shittily replied saying how their audience could afford it as if she was one of the upper echelons of interiors Insta. A year or two later FOD filmed himself crying in a B&Q car park cos they couldn’t afford a garden Reno and a holiday and MOD wasn’t very understanding apparently 🫠 had to stop reading their thread cos FOD pimping out his kids for Ali express tat and CBD oil codes knocks me sick x

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Oh mother of daughters and father of daughters’ kids, 100%. They have 4, the eldest has already requested not to be in content then uploaded photos of her smoking weed on Insta stories and she’s about 13-14. The second eldest also asked not to be in content but made a come back when she was diagnosed with diabetes and dad pimps her out for content now they can’t get good ad deals cos it turned out his missus was using tattle to slate second tier black Insta mums. The two twins are too young to opt out I suppose but scowl in photos. Whole family full of mental health issues, kids destroying the house and kicking plants down stairs but moron parents don’t seem to see this as behaviour a form of distress communication.

Prior to the Insta fame - and they were maaaassive - they were probably capable of pulling in £80/90k pa salary combined. At their peak it must have been hundreds and hundreds of thousands plus all the freebie holidays and trips and events. They were absolutely vile about it when there was back lash over them advertising a £2k BBQ MOD shittily replied saying how their audience could afford it as if she was one of the upper echelons of interiors Insta. A year or two later FOD filmed himself crying in a B&Q car park cos they couldn’t afford a garden Reno and a holiday and MOD wasn’t very understanding apparently 🫠 had to stop reading their thread cos FOD pimping out his kids for Ali express tat and CBD oil codes knocks me sick x
I don't follow these but see them mentioned a lot in other threads. Her coming on here is often spoken about and would love to go and have a read. Did it all get removed when she come on here or will I still be able to find it?

Reactions: 4
Has anyone made a complaint to itv about it?
I made a complaint to itv a few series back when they aired a clip of Sunday having an extreme meltdown. I didn’t agree a child’s most vulnerably emotional moments should be publicised like that. This child has had no space to express her feelings in a safe private environment from the minute she was born. It was the episode where ferne had said Sunday could play with the slime if she slept in her bed all night, which she did, and woke up excited to play with her slime only for Ferne to then say Sunday could only play with the slime if she had her hair done. Utter shite parenting from Ferne, made worse by the fact it was aired to millions of viewers. I never received a reply from itv.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't follow these but see them mentioned a lot in other threads. Her coming on here is often spoken about and would love to go and have a read. Did it all get removed when she come on here or will I still be able to find it?
You’ll be able to find it! Search for the user “aliceinwanderlust” and there were a few others, leopard print vans. It all kicked off November 2019 so you’ll see the threads then, they’ve been much slower since tbh because they just don’t get any ads now. They brought a LOT of people (I was one of them 😂) to tattle with this scandal!

I made a complaint to itv a few series back when they aired a clip of Sunday having an extreme meltdown. I didn’t agree a child’s most vulnerably emotional moments should be publicised like that. This child has had no space to express her feelings in a safe private environment from the minute she was born. It was the episode where ferne had said Sunday could play with the slime if she slept in her bed all night, which she did, and woke up excited to play with her slime only for Ferne to then say Sunday could only play with the slime if she had her hair done. Utter shite parenting from Ferne, made worse by the fact it was aired to millions of viewers. I never received a reply from itv.
I love that you wrote in about that, agree completely changing the goal posts isn’t fair with kids.

I’ve complained to ITV about something else and their reply was absolute trash so I don’t have high hopes.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.