Ferne McCann #2 So focused on who she'll marry, leaving parenting to any Tom Dick & Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’ll be able to find it! Search for the user “aliceinwanderlust” and there were a few others, leopard print vans. It all kicked off November 2019 so you’ll see the threads then, they’ve been much slower since tbh because they just don’t get any ads now. They brought a LOT of people (I was one of them 😂) to tattle with this scandal!
Thank you ❤ On my way to have a read

• Heart
Reactions: 3
ferne is out with friends & lorri is babysitting. he fed & bathed sunday
She is a disgrace of a mother, letting him bath her child I just can't agree with it at all, and the other night on her show letting the cameras and her boyfriend see her undress Sunday into her school uniform it's just not disgusting poor child

TW CSA

Not suggesting he is, but that it’s not good parenting to allow random men into incredibly intimate points of your child’s life or routine. Idk I’ve practiced consent with my daughter since she was born eg can mummy change your nappy, updating her in what I’m doing and why, okay good job. Even her nursery don’t allow randos to change nappies they have their key person & their second and they’re rotaed to allow for that consistency because a child feels more comfortable with it.

My concern is that if this random man is okay to see her naked, when a terrible man asks/insists her mum has over written those red flags that could arise? How can a child disclose that man X asked to see her genitals when mum herself allows bloke xyz to do bath times? Privates are private and children need to be safeguarded beyond - is he an actual n*nce or not!
I couldn't agree more am a single parent of a child the Same age as Sunday and if i ever did meet someone, be no way they would be bathing my child or dressing them I wouldn't feel comfortable about it

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m sorry but the CONSTANT need for approval from everybody is worrying. The amount of times she asks her friends/grandad what they think, it’s like she’s so conscious of how others perceive their relationship, when really she should be conscious of how it actually is.
The demand to be engaged by a certain point as well is screaming desperate!!! Telling her friends and the tv producers that she wants to be engaged by December… it’s very toxic and needy. Her explanation of how she’s not had a consistent male in her life (apart from grandad) clearly shows why she has negative attachments with every guy she meets!

Reactions: 24
I’m sorry but the CONSTANT need for approval from everybody is worrying. The amount of times she asks her friends/grandad what they think, it’s like she’s so conscious of how others perceive their relationship, when really she should be conscious of how it actually is.
The demand to be engaged by a certain point as well is screaming desperate!!! Telling her friends and the tv producers that she wants to be engaged by December… it’s very toxic and needy. Her explanation of how she’s not had a consistent male in her life (apart from grandad) clearly shows why she has negative attachments with every guy she meets!
the reason she’s constantly seeking their approval is because this isn’t the first bloke she’s said is the one..she needs them to see that for her to be right. As she has got it so wrong before.
She really believes that having a man in her life and more kids and marriage is what she really needs to be happy.
Instead of enjoying her lovely daughter and waiting for someone to come along naturally..she’s constantly pushing the he’s the one..I’m going to marry him..blah blah. So by the time she actually gets to know the guy she realises he’s not right for her at all.

her priorities are all wrong, the sooner she realises she doesn’t need a partner to fulfill her the better she will be

Reactions: 17
My partner doesn't even like cleaning our daughters nappy or washing her private area and that's his own daughter. He did the boys at times but even then he didn't like it. I just can't fathom how a man would happily offer/do that for a child they've not known for long, regardless of their sex.

Reactions: 4
the reason she’s constantly seeking their approval is because this isn’t the first bloke she’s said is the one..she needs them to see that for her to be right. As she has got it so wrong before.
She really believes that having a man in her life and more kids and marriage is what she really needs to be happy.
Instead of enjoying her lovely daughter and waiting for someone to come along naturally..she’s constantly pushing the he’s the one..I’m going to marry him..blah blah. So by the time she actually gets to know the guy she realises he’s not right for her at all.

her priorities are all wrong, the sooner she realises she doesn’t need a partner to fulfill her the better she will be
She is only happy when she has a man in her life and her moving him in so short in the realtionship is just madness, see jumps far to soon into things, I have never witnessed a woman as needy and despite as she is, her mother doesn't seem to say to much to her probably for a quiet life but if that was my daughter I would be having a word

Reactions: 10
Fully agreeing with everything that’s been posted on here.

Caught up with the latest episodes!
Shouldn’t say I’m surprised but the whole new relationship storyline and how overbearing she is, is making me feel a bit… I dunno uncomfortable ?!
Danni and Carl seem to be encouraging her behaviour and I feel like it’s not the best approach given how fragile she seems to be deep down. I know we are all happy for our besties in new relationships but I do hope off camera they are telling her to keep her wits about her.

I do hope it works out for her but I can just see the heartbreak she is going to have if it doesn’t!

Reactions: 7
My partner doesn't even like cleaning our daughters nappy or washing her private area and that's his own daughter. He did the boys at times but even then he didn't like it. I just can't fathom how a man would happily offer/do that for a child they've not known for long, regardless of their sex.
Would you think it was ok If you a mum said she didn't want to clean their child's private parts?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Would you think it was ok If you a mum said she didn't want to clean their child's private parts?
I'm not saying it's okay, but I wouldn't want another man cleaning my children and can't fathom that even if my partner doesn't like cleaning my daughters private areas, why would another man want to?

I also thought that was a weird thing to post... 😶
How's it a weird thing to post? I'm just making the point that a random man shouldnt be happy to wash and clean a naked child that he hardly knows, and as I've also said I wouldn't allow it if I was with someone new and it had been 5 minutes.

Reactions: 2
I'm not saying it's okay, but I wouldn't want another man cleaning my children and can't fathom that even if my partner doesn't like cleaning my daughters private areas, why would another man want to?

How's it a weird thing to post? I'm just making the point that a random man shouldnt be happy to wash and clean a naked child that he hardly knows, and as I've also said I wouldn't allow it if I was with someone new and it had been 5 minutes.
But would you feel the same if it was a woman?

Reactions: 4
Just think it's a bit odd that the father of your child would find it uncomfortable changing his own daughter's nappy. Just a very odd thing to express.
Odd to you. I won't lie I was a bit like "huh" but it's how he feels so I won't deny him his feelings. He does it when needs be he doesn't refuse but it's just one if those things in his imperfect mind.

Anyway, not to detail, as many others have said I just feel she has let him in too soon again like she has with others. I watched the new series over the past few days and had a nose over insta and she is so upfront. Like one of her friends said in the show its all straight away to insta and never built privately.

Ferne seems to be a lot brighter than this Lozza character. I think he just wants to be on reality tv.

Reactions: 7
Ferne seems to be a lot brighter than this Lozza character. I think he just wants to be on reality tv.
Yeah he seems like he’s in it for the followers etc, I actually think he will last longer than the other ones just because he likes the “fame”

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.