Ferne McCann #2 So focused on who she'll marry, leaving parenting to any Tom Dick & Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like Lori is with Ferne because she’s “famous” more than anything else. But my god she needs to slow down, I actually get second hand embarrassment watching her bang on about getting engaged as soon as possible.

Can’t believe she’s moved him in too, wasn’t the ex only moving in this time last year?

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I’m getting red flags from Lori, convenient that he’s lost his job in Dubai and now appearing on her tv show and moving in super fast. What’s the mad rush? Ferne is such a bunny boiler and so irresponsible..poor Sunday in the bath with a camera crew there getting told that mummas new piece of 🍆 is moving in. She’s such a selfish twit!

I feel like Lori is with Ferne because she’s “famous” more than anything else. But my god she needs to slow down, I actually get second hand embarrassment watching her bang on about getting engaged as soon as possible.

Can’t believe she’s moved him in too, wasn’t the ex only moving in this time last year?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I’m getting red flags from Lori, convenient that he’s lost his job in Dubai and now appearing on her tv show and moving in super fast. What’s the mad rush? Ferne is such a bunny boiler and so irresponsible..poor Sunday in the bath with a camera crew there getting told that mummas new piece of 🍆 is moving in. She’s such a selfish twit!
I love the way she was like “I’m gonna ask sunday and make sure she is ok with Llozzzaaaa moving in” and then basically positioned the question in a way sunday wouldn’t say no too, by suggesting he would play endless puzzles with her. Lying selfish bleep!!!

Reactions: 10
She’s a waste of space simple and chooses the biggest wrong uns going.
So shameful her boyfriend of a few months is giving her daughter baths. Yes he’s most likely not a paedophile but she has no idea who he is and he’s being given full unsupervised access and opportunity. Thick witch

Reactions: 13
I don’t think he’d have a chance to step out of place at bath time when there’s always a camera crew in her house!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Apparently that was the last episode. Seemed a very short episode

Series I mean series

Reactions: 5
"He looks like Matthew McConaughey"

In other news: Ferne is the new face of Specsavers

1653784872625.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone seen lozz stories, Sunday isn’t wearing a seatbelt!!!! 😡😡😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
9EF730CF-AEF8-4191-8089-384CBDB15C63.jpeg

Think I’d definitely get the ick if my new boyfriend came for a sleepover and produced his navy silky pj set….is this a thing i don’t know about?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.