Ferne McCann #2 So focused on who she'll marry, leaving parenting to any Tom Dick & Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think our old ferne cares about looks as long as they provide the powder she’ll have your babies and expect a ring!

Reactions: 8
I hope this relationship works out long term for Sunday’s sake. That girl needs some stability

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I assumed that Sunday was born on a Sunday and named as such, as it's the day of rest, peace, etc., and Ferne claims to be religious/spiritual. So I was shaking my head in disbelief when Ferne explained that she named her daughter after the Sunday Riley skincare brand.

Just when you think that these people cannot become any more shallow, they defy you. I wouldn't be surprised if Sunday's middle name is Riley and Ferne asked for freebies from the company, for all the free promo.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Ferne has always been a bleep. I've met her a few times, completely full of herself & looks down that big snout of hers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Say what you like about Sunday's dad, he was the fittest bloke Ferne's been with. I bet he's popular with his fellow convicts ;-)

1653917448656.png

1653917502545.png

1653917594171.png

1653917620761.png

1653917649515.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Am I the only one who would of spelt it Sundae like an ice cream? :ROFLMAO:
nothing wrong with her body before anyone assumes I’m body shaming, but she obviously photoshopped herself well for many years with that extra weight on show in those photos! How do the towie bunch end up stick thin with bony legs but huge arses and hips!? Surely surgery can’t do that or am I being naive:LOL: pretty sure the only exercise they manage is walking over to their dealers and back:censored:

Reactions: 2
Is Gill actually her real mum or was ferne adopted? She always calls her Gill never calls her mum I do find it strange

Reactions: 3
Is Gill actually her real mum or was ferne adopted? She always calls her Gill never calls her mum I do find it strange
I think she must be her real mum, as Sunday looks like and even sounds like Gill!

I really like Gill, who seems to be very generous, self-effacing and sensible. I assume Ferne's inexplicably massive ego was inherited from her dad.

Reactions: 28
Sunday is the spit of her daddy. Just wait til he gets out of prison Ferne will go running back and then question everyone in her life ‘what do you think though? What do you really think? It’s the real deal right?’..

Reactions: 11
I call my Mum by her first name sometimes 😊 I like Gill too, she seems a good influence on Sunday

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.