Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oops...

VIP Member
Can I bring my question across? One teen sleeping in bedroom above kitchen and other teen attic conversion sloping ceiling? All other items on the checklist ok - are these serious problems?
Answered on other thread.

Might I just suggest if anyone makes any changes as a result of what we say here it would be really interesting for all of us if those changes are logged and then we report back every 2 weeks or so. It might be very interesting to actually chart our progress. For instance @Pixel Girl said she was going to get amother money toad and @BeccaBanana said she was moving hers to the stairs facing the front door. Tweaks may be tiny or seem to be tiny but the results can be impressive (in my experience). Anything that creates a change for the better is very good for all of us. Results might be magnified by the number of us who are here too. That’s the thing with energy - you CANNOT kill it and it magnifies when you are with like minded people and it can send you in directions you may never have expected. If everyone has good intentions then we have good intention to the power of our numbers. Tesla said if you want to understand the universe learn about energy (I have paraphrased his exact words). Interestingly, both Tesla and Einstein were great proponents of reincarnation since it’s impossible to kill energy. We are all energy forces.

There are various different forms of Feng Shui. I worked with a Master who also did my Chinese Horoscope for me as that can make quite a difference. He went through each room in my house and told me what were the potential problems and what I might be able to do to override them if I wanted to. He worked with a bagua took measurements and found the actual compass points correctly. He overprinted my bagua on the footprint of my house on each floor and the bagua divided into 9 areas. Each area represents a family member as well as money, health, wisdom etc. I had great results with my business when I had an FSM come years ago and laid everything out in a slightly different manner but similar. My business went through the roof after I consulted him so I had measurable proof that it worked. After that each time I moved I had a FSM come and work on each property for me to help me understand everything better. So over the last 25 years or so I have picked up quite a bit of knowledge although I am not a Master and I have never actually studied it formally (although I have devoured it informally). I love hearing about what others who are interested do. It’s such a positive and fascinating thing to know about and discuss and share.

A lot is spoken about the actual compass points and how to take readings etc. This is quite advanced stuff and this comes as you learn more and more. As a general rule of thumb though its ok if you stand in the doorway of a room and take it that the far right corner is SE and the far left is SW. Things can change depending on the age of the person in each sector too but if you are new to it this kind of detail isnt all that important.

The best advice I can give anyone is to measure the footprint of your house and find the GF centre point and at that point place the biggest Quartz Crystal (pink) you can find. This is the centre of your house and all things stem from here so the pink quartz fills it with love and protection.My house is L shaped so my crystal is placed outside on a terrace. Then I had to put mirrors up on my garden walls to create the space that was missing. The areas that were missing were the eldest daughter and the eldest son. So I planted a HUGE Magnolia tree in a massive pot to infil this space and plan to introduce a moving water feature to infil the missing area of the eldest son. The eldest daughter can also be yourself if you are the eldest. It’s all sounding a bit complicated maybe but starting with the basics is always a good idea - probably room by room depending on what you would like to achieve or draw to yourself energetically. Just focus on energy and trust your instincts on what feels right.

When I moved to my house the first thing I had to do was rejig one of my first floor bathrooms to remove the loo that was positioned right above the front door. I wanted to change that bathroom anyway so simply had the loo placed on a middle wall instead of under the window above the front door where it was. Not only did the room look and feel better I no longer had to worry about anyone going to the loo over the top of the mouth of the house (the front door). Hope I’ve made that understandable.

Anyway I’d love to hear all your stories and would like to help if I can if this is a bit new. If it is new, welcome to a great new hobby/interest :p

This is interesting regarding the money frog (poor thing, I keep calling mine a toad!) https://www.thespruce.com/how-to-place-your-feng-shui-money-frog-1275008

There's this too. https://www.thespruce.com/feng-shui-cures-for-your-home-4045768
Mine is deffo a toad! :p

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

ChloChlo

VIP Member
I have read your post carefully.
I would not presume to make a reply without REALLY thinking hard about it because I am hearing you very well.
I will get back to you when I feel I have had a good think. With your case I think we need to find the right starting point as SO much is happening or has happened.
Get back to you soon x

GREAT! I got my Toad on eBay and he is glass (crystal). He is at pocket height on my staircase facing front door. At one time I had a decoupage screen placed in front of my front door (stairs are facing front door but are not in front of front door) but a delivery man knocked it over and broke the hinges when he was delivering a table. I took that as a sign not to have it there as it never felt right. My FSM said put the toad on the stairs so I did. He liked the screen but although it looked beautiful it didn’t feel right. The screen now lives in a different house. For anyone else if you can live with a folded screen in front of your front door I thought I should just mention it as it may work for others. It’s just a bit fiddly constantly moving it side to side when you need to open the front door though.♥

I can give you a quick reply to this one! This is what you do...

You get a box
You decorate the box yourself where he can see you decorating it
Hopefully he will ask you what you are doing
You give him your biggest smile and tell him you wanted to make him something and so you thought something like a decorated cardboard box would be very personal for him.
When you have painted it (or however you have chosen to decorate it) you place all the old hardware in the box. This is now HIS box. His SPECIAL box that you have made for him.
Hopefully he will be quick on the uptake and start using it...

Have had a little think about your first post and I think the best place to start is with light.
Clean ALL your windows inside and out. Make them gleam and keep them clean...
Draw back all curtains or window coverings and in daylight house it is imperative to have all your rooms as full of light as possible.
Open your windows and start getting the energy moving. Just an hour a day can make quite a difference.
Loo seat down always and as @Pixel Girl says keep doors to bathrooms closed.
For the time being use your back door (I am assuming its a communal front door?)
Don't have ANYTHING blocking the approach to your back door and if you can get a dark coloured tortoise (Stone or metal) online please do so and position it facing your back door. Make sure ALL your doors are scrupulously clean and in good repair so wash the front door inside and out and the back door and internal doors.
If you can face doing a huge Spring clean throughout do it and start now. Start with cleaning ceilings and walls and skirtings. Pull everything out and clean underneath furniture.
I would say that is your starting point although EVERY inch of me is screaming to say put your intention and focus into inviting a property exchange into your life. Put notices on line and do all you can to find a place with a better bathroom placement. My fear for you is that every time you seem to be getting somewhere something drops on you from a height and spoils it. I sense that is the problem in your home at the moment. Can you face moving and doing all you can to make that happen (I ask because you have said this isn't possible). When you focus on something it becomes your dominant thought and your mind follows your dominant thought.
If you can fill bowls with fresh fruit and have fresh flowers where you can see them. You need to get a balance with wood, metal, air and light at the moment. If you don’t like something or haven’t used it for ages give it away. Do as much space clearing as you can but start with light, clean windows and air. PLEASE let us know how you progress. Deep breath and start now...x I have held my hand on the screen of my iPad as I press send and am sending you kind thought and light energy btw.
*****POSITIVITY****

You asked earlier if it was a possibility I could move. Well, as said my life went into serious turmoil after escaping my 2nd husband. I ran 250 miles away from domestic violence. I was stabbed, tortured in a Marsh land and held over a quarry infront of my children. I don't want to spoil the positivity with my past but I just wanted to give you a small insight of just why I'm so grateful!!!! An exchange felt like an impossibility to me until today, as after ending up a drug addict my arrears ended up over £2000, I was so scatty and didn't realise until I got my life back into order last year. But I'm in so much other debt... I was struggling to pay everything off. And decorate and carpet this house, it still isn't all floored. I checked on my arrears today, because the amount has always scared me, depressed me.

I thought it would still be at least £900, it was £36 in arrears!!! Oh my. I can exchange now! Because I'm in a rock and a hard place. My children either want me to move 300 miles where they are with my first ex mother in law or... they are allowed to come home if I do move!! As my children have stated they don't want to come back to this particular house and would need their own rooms because of what they have suffered they need their own space.

I thought it would take another 2 years to pay off! I thought of this thread straight away! I can be reunited with my older children. My baby boy with his older brothers much sooner.

There is a whole weight gone. 🥰 thankyou all my love.

The lady trying for a baby... I've sent lots of hope to you. When I did, I just pictured a little baby boy. You will be a mum soon! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Oops...

VIP Member
Oh wow. I'm so looking forward to reading more of this thread.

I delved into reading about Feng Shui as a teenager and had read all the books available at the library but life took its toll and I lost interest in pretty much everything for a long time.

I've spent years and years with a chaotic, traumatic lifestyle and ALOT of stuff/hoarding! I did some of the Mari Kondo and felt so much better having less "stuff", that also included unessersary furniture. And only keeping things serving purpose. I instantly felt clean energy flowing through my home and have stripped my home to the basics because the feeling was addictive!

I had bare birch tree wallpaper in my living room for years which was quite "in yer face" and busy on both opposite ends in my living room, it felt claustrophobic and tense. I removed it recently. The energy seems to be flowing through now. It sounds crazy but there have certainly been less disagreements in our household.

I have had ALOT of previous bad luck in this house and I am aware the past tenants had a very chaotic lifestyle too. I am no position to move or have any major structural work as I was very fortunate to get a council property. I have been reading this thread with great interest and wondering on tips for below:

- I have a toilet directly above my front door. The actual toilet basin itself! and another right beside it downstairs. It seems surrounded by toilet and ALL drainage from the kitchen and bathroom sinks! What can be done here without structural rearrangement? I've always been drawn to using the back door for personal visitors and my own access. Front is for formalities and post.

- I have a small porch that's inside the house itself. I can see it from my back gate at my very small back yard. The hallway very narrow and dark with no natural light - I can almost "see" the energy in the air but it certainly isn't positive. Difficult to describe.

- One of the bedrooms at the back was my eldest sons bedroom (they were removed from my care in this very house when I was very troubled). Their room feels me with sadness. What can be done? I went on to have another baby who resided in my care. I have 2 bedrooms to choose from when he moves into his own room. What do I avoid?

- It is a row of terraced houses. The kitchen at the front of the house and living room at back. My kitchen feels better with NO window decoration, curtain or blinds. Is there a reason for this?

- My sister lived with me for a while. She was VERY ill here and suffered from really serious digestive and women's issues. When she moved out her health rapidly improved.

- I still feel like I'm fighting my ex addict demons and get exhausted with them sometimes. Any tips?!?
I have read your post carefully.
I would not presume to make a reply without REALLY thinking hard about it because I am hearing you very well.
I will get back to you when I feel I have had a good think. With your case I think we need to find the right starting point as SO much is happening or has happened.
Get back to you soon x

Seems like you have been through a lot in your house. Hope that you are doing better now?
Sorry, no advice to give, but just wanted to comment re your sister and her health. I have various 'women's issues' that seem to have started when I moved into my current place, so am wondering whether it's linked? Glad your sisters health has improved, since moving out.
Apparently, the clear quartz is a 'master healer' so will be ordering that one.

Ohh, you will have to have to show us pictures of your purchases when they arrive! The crystals I want to order are currently out of stock, so I shall have to be a little patient.
I've also been looking for a money toad, but can't find one that I like. I'm looking for a clear one, if that's a thing!? That's very interesting re the different placements of them.
GREAT! I got my Toad on eBay and he is glass (crystal). He is at pocket height on my staircase facing front door. At one time I had a decoupage screen placed in front of my front door (stairs are facing front door but are not in front of front door) but a delivery man knocked it over and broke the hinges when he was delivering a table. I took that as a sign not to have it there as it never felt right. My FSM said put the toad on the stairs so I did. He liked the screen but although it looked beautiful it didn’t feel right. The screen now lives in a different house. For anyone else if you can live with a folded screen in front of your front door I thought I should just mention it as it may work for others. It’s just a bit fiddly constantly moving it side to side when you need to open the front door though.♥

I have the same issue with my partner leaving his stuff out on my sides.

I despise "man clutter". It tends to build up really quickly in every spare drawer, you know, non descript wires, redundant items such as DVDs, old broken phones and laptop chargers that won't work... There is absolutely no need to hang on to any of these items. The men that I have been with in my life really have difficulty parting with old hardware for some reason.
I can give you a quick reply to this one! This is what you do...

You get a box
You decorate the box yourself where he can see you decorating it
Hopefully he will ask you what you are doing
You give him your biggest smile and tell him you wanted to make him something and so you thought something like a decorated cardboard box would be very personal for him.
When you have painted it (or however you have chosen to decorate it) you place all the old hardware in the box. This is now HIS box. His SPECIAL box that you have made for him.
Hopefully he will be quick on the uptake and start using it...

Have had a little think about your first post and I think the best place to start is with light.
Clean ALL your windows inside and out. Make them gleam and keep them clean...
Draw back all curtains or window coverings and in daylight house it is imperative to have all your rooms as full of light as possible.
Open your windows and start getting the energy moving. Just an hour a day can make quite a difference.
Loo seat down always and as @Pixel Girl says keep doors to bathrooms closed.
For the time being use your back door (I am assuming its a communal front door?)
Don't have ANYTHING blocking the approach to your back door and if you can get a dark coloured tortoise (Stone or metal) online please do so and position it facing your back door. Make sure ALL your doors are scrupulously clean and in good repair so wash the front door inside and out and the back door and internal doors.
If you can face doing a huge Spring clean throughout do it and start now. Start with cleaning ceilings and walls and skirtings. Pull everything out and clean underneath furniture.
I would say that is your starting point although EVERY inch of me is screaming to say put your intention and focus into inviting a property exchange into your life. Put notices on line and do all you can to find a place with a better bathroom placement. My fear for you is that every time you seem to be getting somewhere something drops on you from a height and spoils it. I sense that is the problem in your home at the moment. Can you face moving and doing all you can to make that happen (I ask because you have said this isn't possible). When you focus on something it becomes your dominant thought and your mind follows your dominant thought.
If you can fill bowls with fresh fruit and have fresh flowers where you can see them. You need to get a balance with wood, metal, air and light at the moment. If you don’t like something or haven’t used it for ages give it away. Do as much space clearing as you can but start with light, clean windows and air. PLEASE let us know how you progress. Deep breath and start now...x I have held my hand on the screen of my iPad as I press send and am sending you kind thought and light energy btw.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

happyforest

Chatty Member
I have done the Marie Kondo thingie throughout the house and it's helped massively. Also changing the paint colours completely altered everything. It's so nice to now only have things that we love or are efficient and useful. However, I wish I knew more about mirror placements, colours that are best to decorate with, etc.

Anyone know anything about hair? I have read that fringes block luck.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

MissMidnight

VIP Member
So THIS is where you’ve all been hiding!

As someone who has two Bachelor Degrees in Science, I always thought Feng Shui was just hocus pocus - HOW WRONG I WAS!

In my old single storey home, my bedroom was at the very front of the house facing the street, it had a raked ceiling, the foot of my bed was directly in front of the door, the electricity meter backed onto the head of my bed, my wardrobes had mirrored doors, my bedroom window faced the street (it was a busy road so there was always light from traffic wizzing past at night), and the blinds didn’t cover the full length of the window due to the exposed triangle at the top caused by the raked ceiling ... I literally NEVER slept properly and I was constantly exhausted.

I honestly thought I had incurable insomnia, because even though I was prescribed a really strong sedative by my GP I still couldn’t sleep.

Then, when I started designing my current two storey home the architect, who was of Chinese decent, explained and applied quite a number of Feng Shui principles when we were drawing up the plans. I still wasn’t really a believer, but I went along with his ideas because, at the very least, I thought they couldn’t hurt.

Now my bedroom is on the first floor at the very back of the house, above the dining room, my bed isn’t in the dreaded coffin position, and I have not had any issues sleeping since the day we moved in!

I also sleep with a rose quartz crystal under my pillow, which was suggested by a good friend of mine who is a very flamboyant 70 year old Wiccan.

Oh, and I have a door on my master bathroom because, y’know, common sense! 😊

EDIT: I love this thread, it’s happy and fascinating.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

PixelGirl

VIP Member
I am definitely new at this. I stumbled upon Feng Shui at the beginning of the pandemic. I would love to hear all the advices. I am going to find myself a pink Quartz first.

Speaking of toads, I got myself one of those wooden croaking toads. It brought me more money than I expected, especially during a pandemic!
The pink quartz is called rose quartz, symbolises love. They are very pretty, I have one downstairs and one in my bedroom. In fact I have crystals all over my house, I've been collecting them for years.

1613513693494.png

(I am a Reiki Master, I have never worked at this where I charged but volunteered as part of a cancer support group for patients and their families to come for healing.)

I live here with my daughter and I am the one that has always done all the ironing. She gets her undies back, all ironed and neatly folded, aka Marie Kondo.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Oops...

VIP Member
The pink quartz is called rose quartz, symbolises love. They are very pretty, I have one downstairs and one in my bedroom. In fact I have crystals all over my house, I've been collecting them for years.

View attachment 440526

(I am a Reiki Master, I have never worked at this where I charged but volunteered as part of a cancer support group for patients and their families to come for healing.)

I live here with my daughter and I am the one that has always done all the ironing. She gets her undies back, all ironed and neatly folded, aka Marie Kondo.
I knew we were separated at birth! I have everything ironed too. I didn’t know you were a Reiki Master but I knew you were spiritual and incredibly kind when you helped me SO much with collating Fur Babies. ♥ - Would you send our thread some fabulous healing for all who need it please and as a blessing for all who find us here? What you are doing is a wonderful thing. Truly. It will help so many and such a powerful act of kindness.

In the morning I will take a photo of my rose quartz and post it for you to see. I was told to clean it in moonlight but can never remember if he told me at full moon or a new moon. As its outside I guess it benefits from both. It’s great to have in your bedroom as well as the centre of your house. I will try at some stage to do some diagrams showing how to measure correctly so everyone can get the exact central point. It can be confusing if your house is an irregular shape.

You can do ‘journeys’ in your home holding rose quartz and concentrating on the question you are asking. Say from N-S or other directions depending on what area your question lies. It’s good for focus. You are supposed to do it with little tIny stones dropping them off when you get to the area. I have tried doing that but have found it equally effective holding a larger pink quartz and walking backwards and forwards with it (Another one for never did I ever think I would write that sentence) .

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

50sGirl

VIP Member
I think you have stated a very important viewpoint. I am so sorry about your beloved father btw. 💛 . When ‘things’ start to change it is very normal to think ‘coincidence’. I was told by my FSM that there is no such thing as coincidence. When my own journey started gathering momentum and ‘things’ started working I eventually grew to expect them to work. They of course carried on working. It is a testament to focus. The availability to channel into this has been there for centuries. I was so happy to read your post and know it will encourage and help most who read here. So thank you for making it. Ask any scientist (particularly the great ones like Tesla and Einstein) and they will all confirm that energy cannot die. Your dear fathers energy is with you. It can’t not be...Keep on with your journey, expanding and refining as you go. Spend a little time every day asking a few more questions and finding out what the specialists ~(of whom there are many on line) advise you to do. It’s important you feel a connection with those you take advice from so if the person on line doesn’t ‘feel’ right to you move on and use the ones that do feel right to you. That makes the energy right for you to trust the person imparting their knowledge to you. It may become a way of life or it may be something you turn to when you need support or a feeling of rescue. I am happy you found this thread and that it has spiked an interest in you that has served you well when you need it to. Its all very symbiotic and wholesome isn’t it?💛
Thank you, lovely things to say.
The night after I wrote that post I dreamt I went to my Dad’s house and he was there. He said it had all been a mistake and he hadn’t really died. In my dream I was so happy and I went to his kitchen to make him a cup of tea but when I went back into his lounge he’d gone. Then I received a text from him saying “So sorry, I’m on the way to hospital and I forgot to say goodbye.” I woke up crying my eyes out.

I was out of sorts all day, couldn’t really function, didn’t even check emails that day.

Next morning I checked my emails and there was one from the day before.
It was from the Covid Memorial Wall.
I had requested a heart be dedicated to my dad many weeks ago but, as names were being added to the hearts by volunteers, I knew it would take a while.
Attached to the email was a photograph of my Dad’s heart with his name on it.
There was a message painted on this section of the wall of hearts saying “Hope all loved ones are safe.”
My Dad’s named heart was directly under the word “safe”. I took it as a message telling me he is safe now. ❤
Sorry, not really Feng Shui but you said there is no such thing as coincidence...

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Oops...

VIP Member
What an amazing day. SO glad I have done this. My journey...

Up at the crack of silly to do final tidy.
Opened all windows (took ages as quite large house)
Put Teddy Bear in garden whilst refusing to look at his face for fear of recrimination. (lovely day thankfully).
Breathed
Had a bath and wore nice clothes found in wardrobe when space clearing earlier in the week which I had forgotten I owned during 1 year lockdown.
Put full face of make up on!!! Barely recognised myself in mirror.
Set my intentions to rid house of all stagnant and stuck energy and replace it with uplifting, happy energy that would feel wonderful and energise me.
Lit my smudge stick.
Purified self with said smudge stick.
Started clapping at 11 am having sent lovely thoughts to all of you.
Clapped every corner until it stopped feeling ‘sticky’.
Checked self out at every mirror I passed and wondered who on earth it was looking back at me.
Carried on clapping
Clapped and clapped and clapped.
Started to feel tired. Carried on relentlessly though.
When each floor was clapped I wafted through with my white sage smudge stick. Coughed a bit when I got over-enthusiastic.
Finished smudging and clapping by 1pm.
Set table with best china tea pot and cup and saucer and had a lovely pot of Hibiscus tea, Rested and had a good think
Closed all windows and wandered around just feeling each room and smiled when I could smell the residue of sage left behind.
It felt wonderful. Light, airy and fresh...marvellous - I felt invigorated...
Thanked my house.
Let Teddy Bear back in. He didn’t recognise me and ran straight past me and scampered off to try and find his old owner... :m

• Heart
  • Haha

BorisBear

VIP Member
My first post was about us needing to relocate to be close to catchment for senior school & closer to our daughters current middle school, at present our school run is an hrs round trip. I’ve started to walk
& run in the area I like more & a house just came on it’s a real wreck but perfect, we have a viewing Monday. It gave me a push to get ours ready to get straight on the market. Being close to the beach at a lovely seaside town I’m hopeful it will sell quickly. I’ll be rubbing my toad & crystals more 😹.

I really think visualising helps, ive even started a board for the house, oh no what will I do if this doesn’t all come off, but it just feel right 😘🤞🏻.

The new job is going better too, I've been giving myself a right kick up the backside about it x

• Heart

Hi there

THAT’S IT!!!!! When I buy my next house, I’m not exchanging contracts until @Oops... and @PixelGirl sign it off first.

@PixelGirl I know you no longer live in MK but know of anyone that sells crystals round here? I knew of a lady who sold wonderful crystals unfortunately she passed away a few years back due to cancer. Bless her :(

• Heart
  • Haha

DandyTandy

VIP Member
Answered on other thread.

Might I just suggest if anyone makes any changes as a result of what we say here it would be really interesting for all of us if those changes are logged and then we report back every 2 weeks or so. It might be very interesting to actually chart our progress. For instance @Pixel Girl said she was going to get amother money toad and @BeccaBanana said she was moving hers to the stairs facing the front door. Tweaks may be tiny or seem to be tiny but the results can be impressive (in my experience). Anything that creates a change for the better is very good for all of us. Results might be magnified by the number of us who are here too. That’s the thing with energy - you CANNOT kill it and it magnifies when you are with like minded people and it can send you in directions you may never have expected. If everyone has good intentions then we have good intention to the power of our numbers. Tesla said if you want to understand the universe learn about energy (I have paraphrased his exact words). Interestingly, both Tesla and Einstein were great proponents of reincarnation since it’s impossible to kill energy. We are all energy forces.

There are various different forms of Feng Shui. I worked with a Master who also did my Chinese Horoscope for me as that can make quite a difference. He went through each room in my house and told me what were the potential problems and what I might be able to do to override them if I wanted to. He worked with a bagua took measurements and found the actually compass points correctly. He overprinted my bagua on the footprint of my house and the bagua divided into 9 areas. Each area represents a family member as well as money, health, wisdom etc. I had great results with my business when I had an FSM come years ago and laid everything out in a slightly different manner but similar. My business went through the roof after I consulted him so I had measurable proof that it worked. After that each time I moved I had a FSM come and work on each property for me to help me understand everything better. So over the last 25 years or so I have picked up quite a bit of knowledge although I am not a Master and I have never actually studied it formally (although I have devoured it informally). I love hearing about what others who are interested do. It’s such a positive and fascinating thing to know about and discuss and share.

A lot is spoken about the actual compass points and how to take readings etc. This is quite advanced stuff and this comes as you learn more and more. As a general rule of thumb though its ok if you stand in the doorway of a room and take it that the far right corner is SE and the far left is SW. Things can change depending on the age of the person in each sector too but if you are new to it this kind of detail isnt all that important.

The best advice I can give anyone is to measure the footprint of your house and find the GF centre point and at that point place the biggest Quartz Crystal (pink) you can find. This is the centre of your house and all things stem from here so the pink quartz fills it with love and protection.My house is L shaped so my crystal is placed outside on a terrace. Then I had to put mirrors up on my garden walls to create the space that was missing. The areas that were missing were the eldest daughter and the eldest son. So I planted a HUGE Magnolia tree in a massive pot to infil this space and plan to introduce a moving water feature to infil the missing area of the eldest son. The eldest daughter can also be yourself if you are the eldest. It’s all sounding a bit complicated maybe but starting with the basics is always a good idea - probably room by room depending on what you would like to achieve or draw to yourself energetically. Just focus on energy and trust your instincts on what feels right.

When I moved to my house the first thing I had to do was rejig one of my first floor bathrooms to remove the loo that was positioned right above the front door. I wanted to change that bathroom anyway so simply had the loo placed on a middle wall instead of under the window above the front door where it was. Not only did the room look and feel better I no longer had to worry about anyone going to the loo over the top of the mouth of the house (the front door). Hope I’ve made that understandable.

Anyway I’d love to hear all your stories and would like to help if I can if this is a bit new. If it is new, welcome to a great new hobby/interest :p

Mine is deffo a toad! :p
I am definitely new at this. I stumbled upon Feng Shui at the beginning of the pandemic. I would love to hear all the advices. I am going to find myself a pink Quartz first.

Speaking of toads, I got myself one of those wooden croaking toads. It brought me more money than I expected, especially during a pandemic!

• Heart

50sGirl

VIP Member
Here’s a pic of my protective charm.
I’ve attached it to my house keys so it’s with me when I leave my home.
Tbh I think it is expensive for what it is but perhaps that’s because of the piece of jade.
Apologies for quoting my own post but something dawned on me yesterday.
I lost my Dad earlier this year. We were extremely close and my grief was so raw and hard to deal with. Around the 3 month mark I was finally able to function again. I put it down to the passing of time. Then yesterday I realised the healing began about a week after I bought my protective talisman card and keyring. My protective animal is a rabbit which just happened to be my Dad’s Chinese animal. Perhaps it’s a coincidence that it happened at that time but I’m inclined to believe that my Dad and rabbit are helping me. Tears do still fall pretty much every day but, unless I have a very bad day, the uncontrollable sobbing has stopped. I know Dad is still with me and protecting me. 🥰

• Heart

happyforest

Chatty Member
11am GMT?

Just tidying up, making trips to the dump (what we call the place you take your own rubbish that doesn't get picked up by the garbage company), always puts me in THE BEST MOOD! It's almost weird, how buzzed it makes me feel.

If anyone has a drawer even, that is always messy, just tackle that. It will make you instantly feel better. Even baby steps make a difference.

I've also found it helpful to, when possible, before getting up (just as I wake up), to take a few minutes and think about how I want things to go for the day. Not thinking about a list of things that must get done, as that's easily crushing. But visualizing the best scenarios. It can be really simple, for example, with our new puppy I envision a day of his having fun walks and play times and doing well with his potty training. I envision the kids getting along and doing well in their classes. I think of how much I love my husband. How grateful I am for our health and financial stability. Then I get up and it sets the day off right. If I know the morning is going to be busy and rushed, I make a point to think about these types of things as I drift off to sleep the night before.

It's the little things that snowball, both good and bad. If you can get the good snowballing, things start falling into place rather quickly.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

DandyTandy

VIP Member
I know that if you live in a T zone area (your house face the end of the road), then you place a small mirror at the front of your house to deflect the incoming energy from the road.

• Wow
  • Haha

PixelGirl

VIP Member
Like many I’m WFH and since Mercury Retrograde my motivation levels have dropped! I’ve de-cluttered my desk space - is there any desk feng shui I can do? Thanks 🙂
I don't know much personally, although what little I do know is that your desk is one item in your house that should be in a command position, so ideally when you sit at your desk you shouldn't sit with your back to the door. I believe this is so that your back is protected, no one could creep up on you. If you can turn the desk so you sit behind it, diagonal or straight facing the door. If this is truly impossible then I would place a mirror in front of you that allows you to glance up and see the doorway. I found this drawing which is quite good.
1614264720535.png

• Heart

1001 others

VIP Member
Morning ladies!!! Any thoughts on Crussela plant? Also known as money plant. I bought two over the weekend but wasn’t sure if they needed to be placed in a certain room/direction? Thank you!
View attachment 474248View attachment 474247
The bottom one is definitely more auspicious than the top one - it might be the light, but its leaves are more visually appealing and don't appear to be fighting each other for room compared to the top one (which looks a bit angry in comparison).

I would recommend you put them in red or green ceramic pots at your front door (one on either side). You can also grow new plants by just planting a leaf from your plants into a little yoghurt pot or similar, with some potting mix. Keep it indoors until it puts down roots and starts sprouting up babies - then it's ready to be planted in the ground (or, a red or green pot).

Also, bay plants are excellent money trees (very auspicious). I have two of each - money tree and bay tree - outside my front door.

This is more a wicca tip than a Feng Shui one, but you can make wishes with bay plants, too - just write your wish on the leaf using a marker pen, then burn it in your cauldron (or if you don't have one, a fireproof dish). Visualise your wish coming through as you watch it burn.

Another tip ... when picking artwork for your house, go for things that are happy.

We had a very large framed photo of a lighthouse surrounded by stormy waves, and a lighthouse keeper trying his darnedest to hold on to the lighthouse railings with his lantern, while the waves kept crashing towards him. We bought this photo on a whim one day and hung it in our lounge room. For years, whenever we were sitting in the lounge together, or had people over, there was this very noticeable tension in the air which became quite unbearable. Never anywhere else within the house; just this room. I tried clearing the energy using bells, Palo Santo, incenses in countless blends ... absolutely nothing helped. About three years ago we took the photo down to do some renovating and just like that, the heavy energy that had been in the room lifted. Even my husband, who tends not to be so spiritual, noticed the change.

We sold that photo to someone who had always loved it (told them why we were selling it but they didn't seem convinced), and in its place bought a stunning photo of a gorgeous inlet somewhere ... the sea is many shades of blue, the sky is blue, there are coloured boats, and the sand looks golden. It just feels relaxing looking at it, and the energy in our lounge is great.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha