Feng shui

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do you ladies do to boost finances. Stability. We can’t seem to hold on to anything. I’d love to hear your experiences

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I absolutely love this @Milking Keynes ... your daughter has talent, that’s for sure! ♥
Thank you - you’re so kind.... are you getting rest and looking after yourself? Thinking of you 🙏❤

What do you ladies do to boost finances. Stability. We can’t seem to hold on to anything. I’d love to hear your experiences
I have noticed a considerable difference with the help of the Money Toad - absolutely no doubt about it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Thank you - you’re so kind.... are you getting rest and looking after yourself? Thinking of you 🙏❤
Thank you for thinking of me @Milking Keynes, I’m so glad I found this little corner of the internet - you are all helping to keep me sane at the moment. ♥

And yes, I am resting like it’s my job ... it’s not like I have a choice because Master Midnight has turned into Nurse Ratched and is making sure I do exactly as I’ve been told - bless his cotton socks! 😉

• Heart
Thank you for thinking of me @Milking Keynes, I’m so glad I found this little corner of the internet - you are all helping to keep me sane at the moment. ♥

And yes, I am resting like it’s my job ... it’s not like I have a choice because Master Midnight has turned into Nurse Ratched and is making sure I do exactly as I’ve been told - bless his cotton socks! 😉
Good for him! It’s his revenge!! Ha. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
the money toad. The little guy works wonders. We discussed quite a lot of money toads. There're testimonials if you read back in the previous pages. post #66, 160, 215, 216, 266. I think these posts will explain money toad and finding wealth corners in your house.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Congrats on the art, @Miscanthus. My daughter is wonderful at art. i’m going to attempt to post a painting of hers called ‘Girl under Water’

View attachment 573785
What art of @Miscanthus? I can’t see her art! Am I really going LaLa?

LOVE your daughter’s work @Milking Keynes ! Love how her dress is sticking to her in the water and how her hair is floating. And her holding-her-breath expression! WOW! 💛

Attached to Ratched! :m
Well done Master Midnight - well done... 💛

Btw - my delete button is still working @Miss Midnight - I just wrote random letters on here and was able to delete it no problem so I don’t know what’s going on with your delete button problem. Your job is to rest...unequivocally. Unless posting here of course - then you can temporarily stop resting. ;)

Last edited:
  • Heart
What art of @Miscanthus? I can’t see her art! Am I really going LaLa?

LOVE your daughter’s work @Milking Keynes ! Love how her dress is sticking to her in the water and how her hair is floating. And her holding-her-breath expression! WOW!
Thanks, @Oops! ❤. No, @Miscanthus hasn’t posted pics of her art unfortunately, I hope she does, though. I was congratulating her on her forthcoming exhibits. I would love to see her art so much. My dad, as you know from my posts, was a talented artist - as a hobby, really, - and it obviously skipped a generation 😭😥😂

• Heart
Allow me to post a picture of my art. Do feel free to admire my great talent:sick:
The eagle-eyed amongst you will see I have forcibly stopped myself from drawing a GATE ;)
4CD0FE1D-A31B-40A3-8757-1D4850002F80.jpeg

If I could have found my crayons I would have coloured it in...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Can someone kindly recommend a money toad? I love real toads and frogs, incidentally. Toads have such glorious eyes!

• Heart
Attached to Ratched! :m
Well done Master Midnight - well done... 💛

Btw - my delete button is still working @Miss Midnight - I just wrote random letters on here and was able to delete it no problem so I don’t know what’s going on with your delete button problem. Your job is to rest...unequivocally. Unless posting here of course - then you can temporarily stop resting. ;)
Attached to Ratched indeed @Oops... and Master Midnight is loving every minute of being ‘The Boss’!

Our discussion regarding my missing delete button was moved to the Don’t @ Me Thread where Helen herself went to the trouble of explaining that I had ‘tripped up the spam trigger’ due to my penchant for deleting comments and reposting them in quick succession, instead of just editing them like a normal person.

Apparently I shall get my delete button back soon enough - I’ll just have to resist the urge to use it with my former carefree abandon! 😅

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Been trying to download a picture of mine for you @Geranium but having problems - it won’t do it! Watch this space x. Got mine from eBay - he’s glass with gold bits x

F836F585-0A6D-4E43-BDF3-392E7F4AE14D.jpeg

Now it’s worked - hurrah! I typed in glass/crystal money toad. I keep mine on the stairs at pocket height facing forward x
I have to turn him round at weekends to give him a little rest AND give him a month of every year. Because he needs a holiday for working so hard! Yes! My FSM actually told me to do that as he is a member of staff. 🤫

Last edited:
  • Heart