FayeJay #7 FakyeJay dirty minging narc mother. It’s all about you & gingerbread man. We have 0 respect fo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have so many questions.
Why in the middle of Christmas day are the kids pouring bottled water on her boyfriends head whilst he sits in some skanky looking bleach stained (what i assume is a) dog towel?
Where has the table appeared from and what do they eat off for the rest of the year?
What is the ginormous fence behind their house?
He's having his second bath of the year. The last one was on his birthday. 🀣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I have so many questions.
Why in the middle of Christmas day are the kids pouring bottled water on her boyfriends head whilst he sits in some skanky looking bleach stained (what i assume is a) dog towel?
Where has the table appeared from and what do they eat off for the rest of the year?
What is the ginormous fence behind their house?
Random, but a Lidl was built right next to our house I wasn't happy to begin with but they put a huge fence up the exact same as what's at Faye's(I only noticed it when I re watched properly) that softened the blow..so maybe a Lidls getting built lol? or it could be a new build building site ?

Random, but a Lidl was built right next to our house I wasn't happy to begin with but they put a huge fence up the exact same as what's at Faye's(I only noticed it when I re watched properly) that softened the blow..so maybe a Lidls getting built lol? or it could be a new build building site ?
Theres only three kinds of new buildings that get built here in Nottingham. Aldi,Lidl and student flats.

I think the excitement of Christmas has made her forgettable.
What did you forget to do this week Fayke? You forgot to buy another 100 subscribers, never mind perhaps you could do another 200 this week .
Whats the betting ladies that she will aim to get to 25k by the end of January. Also I predict she will go on another diet, do more charity shop shopping, scrounge more from companies, I could go on with the promises she'll probably make ( and break).

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Well woke up at 2am guys to a burst frozen pipe under the sink flooded the kitchen can't get hold of a plumber maybe I should do some begging, were so cold and the snows on again we just can't do the dishes expect in the bathroom sink seems to be safe πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Sad
  • Wow
Well woke up at 2am guys to a burst frozen pipe under the sink flooded the kitchen can't get hold of a plumber maybe I should do some begging, were so cold and the snows on again we just can't do the dishes expect in the bathroom sink seems to be safe πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
Hope you get everything sorted out soon. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Todays a holiday but managed to get pipes back together hoping someone comes out tomorrow have to wash dishes in the upstairs sink its given me the ick and not using the dishwasher :confused:

Reactions: 4
What i got for Christmas should be interesting...
Her bf can't drive himself to the shops. He can't shop online because only she seems to have a bank card. He doesn't earn his own money. "What my boyfriend bought me with the pocket money i gave him from the shops i drove him to"

• Heart
What is wrong with these people, take a photo yes, but vlogging for youtube??
It's one day out of a year, focus on your kids, give them your undivided attention, she's so money hungry, couldn't let her kids have one day without a camera??
Nothings sacred to Fayke. She would sell her kids for a shilling 😞

Reactions: 6
She's had a bath, she's been marinating in her flap juice, dirty cow !

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Marinated in her flap juice.... I'll leave it there. More embarrassing content for her sons. The fact Steve got her a jigsaw with an unflattering pic of her and calling her a dreamer for wanting marriage n kids.... isn't a good thing. Or am I cynical?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The fact that she didn't make a video about Disney until after they told the kids shows that she knows either her kids or their friends or friends parents or teachers or all of the above watch her videos and continues to be a vile embarrassment to her kids In them, well, it just speaks volumes, she needs some sort of parenting class, she has no idea of what is and isn't appropriate to put on the internet, I feel so sorry for them, no amount of Disney on a budget will erase the bullying they will experience because of her

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think ste was mocking her to be honest shes too thick to notice and telling everyone shes had a bath WAY HAY give her a medal I bet it was Karen telling her she smelt :rolleyes:

Shes just proven to us she doesn't wash after smelling herself shes bleeping minging

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.