FayeJay #7 FakyeJay dirty minging narc mother. It’s all about you & gingerbread man. We have 0 respect fo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant believe she was nearly crying over the food she could basically afford food herself I still think shops like co op etc should donate the out of date ones to homeless people and shelters put everything in a box and do a good deed they will get a far better reputation than 2 good 2 go pish for people like faye who can easy buy food.
They are not allowed to donate food. Unfortunately

Happy New Year Dickheads, know ya worth in 2023 yeah, ya know what I mean, yeah. You're bleeping amazing and I luv ya yeah :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Happy New Year Dickheads, know ya worth in 2023 yeah, ya know what I mean, yeah. You're bleeping amazing and I luv ya yeah :ROFLMAO:
Happy new year to you as well, my amazing head friend. Remember we're going to smash it in 2023.
No seriously happy new year ladies and thank you for the laughs throughout the last year.

Oh my god another tedious 'positive' speech from lifestyle guru Fayke. What a hypocrite. She's telling people to be their authentic selves and not be afraid of following their dreams. This crap is from the person who is still overweight, still doesnt go to the gym, starts endless things then doesnt finish them. Personally I wouldnt take a blind bit of notice of the tripe that comes out of her mouth. How can someone who sits at home all day scrounging stuff from companies and puts out a shite video nearly everyday inspire people to follow their dreams and start a business or a social media channel. There's plenty of ways people can have a positive effect on the world without putting themselves in the spotlight. Is she going to do anything worthwhile that makes a positive impact on others this year or is it going to be like 2022 and all about Fayke. As for telling people to start a Tik Tok channel, has she thought about doing one? Probably not because quite frankly if people think we on Tattle are nasty they should see some of the hate on there, they make tattle look kind.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Where is everybody? xxx

Dont bother watching her new video. Its boring as duck and the state of that living room. Dusty sky box. Absolutely minging table. Chatty witch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She's still grim🤢 still has no shame. Still has no mates. That's why she's talking to invisible people. Such a head 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Definitely not watching, she's disgusting when she says she's cleaning, she just moves dirt around, never actually cleans anything

• Heart
Reactions: 6

“Financially stable” my arse! There is money coming from somewhere that she’s not declaring or bragging about…. 🙄
She's a conwoman! She's making a mistake by being so cocky and arrogant, she's not confident, there's a difference, she's becoming arrogant and it's a nasty trait in anyone, everything is so disingenuous, buying subscribers is nothing to be proud of, and these people who have fallen for her bullshit will eventually end up on this thread because she has ruined her channel, it's like chavvy qvc

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.