FayeJay #7 FakyeJay dirty minging narc mother. It’s all about you & gingerbread man. We have 0 respect fo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so disgusting talking about her stinking minge.

So Cropper got her some stuff from Pandora. Was it actually from Pandora or did he get it off Vinted and the seller stuck it in a Pandora bag, we know about him and his knock off jewellery. And the ring that said dreamer. He probably didnt get it because she has all these dreams about her life. He probably bought it her because she is always making up her imaginary scenarios like being posh etc.

She said she was doing a Christmas haul but wasnt bragging about what she got. Seriously if I'd been gifted a tit load of perfume and hair masks I wouldnt be bragging either. Was somebody trying to tell her something.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I bet her mother, whom she has only recently reconnected with, is very proud to have heard her daughter announce on YT that she has been soaking in her own 'flap juice'. 🤦‍♀️

My mum would be mortified and would likely disown me, if I did that!

It's not a braggy video... does she think people are in awe of a few Pandora charms and a fleece blanket?!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It always makes me laugh when she says this is not a bragging video, she has nothing to brag about 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New thread suggestion......#8 Fayke and her Mum have called a truce, soaking in the bath in her own flap juice :D:D

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I bet her mother, whom she has only recently reconnected with, is very proud to have heard her daughter announce on YT that she has been soaking in her own 'flap juice'. 🤦‍♀️

My mum would be mortified and would likely disown me, if I did that!

It's not a braggy video... does she think people are in awe of a few Pandora charms and a fleece blanket?!
I must have missed that, what's the deal with her mum

Reactions: 4
Another Fayke coincidence. All her furniture was collapsing or tit and this company have gifted her stuff. Say you dont go on the beg without saying you go on the beg 🤣🤣

• Haha
Shes deleted a comment so her divvy subs cant see it. I mentioned about her coincidences and bingo... gone in minutes🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
So Cropper got her a ring that says ‘dreamer…I wonder whether she’s dreaming he might actually get a job in 2023 and contribute…then he could buy his own Maccy D’s! 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Fayejay#8 living crisis what's that? just do a Faye beg companies & don't bleeping pay!

• Haha
I'm still laughing at when he dropped his mcdonalds chips in the car! The state of them. That furniture is horrendous n I can't believe she said wot she said about her minge juice 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
#8 Christmas with Meatloaf -Steve & Karen Cropper

I was correct in saying it's a table you would see in a bar 😉, yet she has it in her living room 😂

High bar stool chairs in a living room😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.