FayeJay #7 FakyeJay dirty minging narc mother. It’s all about you & gingerbread man. We have 0 respect fo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seen this on another thread and tbh I wouldn't be surprised if Faye's buying views aswell as subs
Screenshot_20221229-195152.png

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I did not need to see her tits before bed

Someone make the new thread... I feel like a troll lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can someone recap for me please haven’t watched her for quite a bit.
How’s the weight loss journey and gym?
Are the boys shirts still filthy
How’s the little tit Crash still destroying the home?
How’s the illnesses?Fibro period fertility issues?any news on that.New home?Has she learnt to cook any better and is she still friends with that Sian woman.Thanks lovelies

Reactions: 4
How’s the illnesses?Fibro period fertility issues?any news on that.New home?Has she learnt to cook any better and is she still friends with that Sian woman.Thanks lovelies
The weight loss has stopped. She looks bigger.
The boys shirts are probably still filthy.
The dog still seems a handful.
Illness not mentioned. She's a medical mystery.
New house not mentioned.
Cooking still looks vile.
She don't mention Sian. But she's got new pans now, so maybe don't need her🤣
As always Fayke comes across as a bit of a storyteller so who knows what goes on.
I'm sure in due course she'll address the above issues.... Hi Fayke 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The weight loss has stopped. She looks bigger.
The boys shirts are probably still filthy.
The dog still seems a handful.
Illness not mentioned. She's a medical mystery.
New house not mentioned.
Cooking still looks vile.
She don't mention Sian. But she's got new pans now, so maybe don't need her🤣
As always Fayke comes across as a bit of a storyteller so who knows what goes on.
I'm sure in due course she'll address the above issues.... Hi Fayke 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🤣🤣
Also her channel is becoming like a poor man's version of QVC, with non stop flogging of shite she's been gifted and is expecting the bum licking subbies to buy.

FAYE JAY #8. Took her three kids away to Disney, channel's becoming more like QVC

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
#8 - will sell her soul for shity
Talks about her minge and tits. Gingerbreadman still hasn't proposed. They go out to the chazzas in his Pokomon crocs. They still like to treat themselves when the boys at school. She still stinks , Gingerbread man moaning her trainers were honking .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I know times are hard but fancy nearly wetting yourself over a load of reduced food. I dont know why she was complaining about the stores throwing away food, most of what she got will probably end up in her bin because of the amount she bought.

• Heart
I know times are hard but fancy nearly wetting yourself over a load of reduced food. I dont know why she was complaining about the stores throwing away food, most of what she got will probably end up in her bin because of the amount she bought.
I'm not saying she should film it, because I always think filming it is vile, but yes save the food, then give it to people who can't even afford the £4 or whatever it is she spends, go and hand it all out to the homeless or a women's shelter, they absolutely love getting donations of cookies and chocolate or cake, it's such a treat for any kids that are in shelters, the greed oozes from her, like I said, definitely save the food from being thrown away, but give it to the people who actually really need it, if it's bread make sandwiches and hand them out, donate any veg that looks like its OK, they will make a veg soup or something, she's a greedy selfish cow, the real faye is showing her face more and more now, and it's not pretty!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Honestly. I get the stuff is cheap and will be thrown, but buying like that??? Take it to a soup kitchen. I'm not in uk so maybe there's rules. Like said previously, make up sandwiches and give to the homeless. She's the same as all influenzers. Grabby and greedy.

• Heart
It's just a ploy to try and look relatable again after we've seen her her splashing out lately. Totally fake as usual

• Heart
It's just a ploy to try and look relatable again after we've seen her her splashing out lately. Totally fake as usual
I actually think its disgusting. Ok save the food from going in the skip but it seems a bit hypocritical that she spent £13 on some poxy drink (that everyone is going bonkers about and is normally £2) then goes and gets a load of reduced price food. Like people are saying why couldnt she have given some to the homeless shelters.

• Heart
I actually think its disgusting. Ok save the food from going in the skip but it seems a bit hypocritical that she spent £13 on some poxy drink (that everyone is going bonkers about and is normally £2) then goes and gets a load of reduced price food. Like people are saying why couldnt she have given some to the homeless shelters.
She has a problem, if something is reduced in price she has to have it and then thinks its a flex on youtube, her greed is horrible, and she's so proud of it!!

She has a problem, if something is reduced in price she has to have it and then thinks its a flex on youtube, her greed is horrible, and she's so proud of it!!
You're spot on she's that greedy she can't bear the thought of missing out on a "bargain" like the twats who buy all the reduced items just because they were reduced. Some people actually depend on those items to get by

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I cant believe she was nearly crying over the food she could basically afford food herself I still think shops like co op etc should donate the out of date ones to homeless people and shelters put everything in a box and do a good deed they will get a far better reputation than 2 good 2 go pish for people like faye who can easy buy food.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.