FayeJay #7 FakyeJay dirty minging narc mother. It’s all about you & gingerbread man. We have 0 respect fo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Merry Christmas to you all, thank you for all the laughs in the last few months 💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Merry Christmas to everyone who is celebrating tomorrow.

Thank you to all you dickheads who have kept me entertained on this thread, you're a wonderful bunch 🥰

Thank you to our snazzeh queen Fayke, the skank who just keeps on skanking.....love ya yeahhhh 🥴

Faye jay #8. Spent £13 on a soft drink. Should have bought deodorant because you stink.
I am sat here pissing myself at this....why is it so funny:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
What was the drink? & where did she buy it?
It was a drink that everybodys going mad for called Prime. Its normally £2 a bottle from ASDA. Should have bought him a bottle of Baileys it was only £10 in ASDA the other day. :ROFLMAO:

You, (points finger at laptop screen) yes you my friends have a f**king amazing Christmas and remember in 2023, we're going to smash it. You know what I mean you snazzeh dickheads xx

Seriously, Happy Christmas ladies and like others have said, thank you for keeping me entertained throughout the year. xxxx

Faye Jay #8 Sits around all day being a dosser, secretly begging for a brand new washer

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Merry Christmas to one and all stuff your face with out of date turkey and the trimmings and wash it down with £13 lemon lime that you can get out of a robinsons squash for a £1

• Haha
Merry Christmas to one and all stuff your face with out of date turkey and the trimmings and wash it down with £13 lemon lime that you can get out of a robinsons squash for a £1
I thought it was disgusting spending £13 on a soft drink when there's people out there struggling to buy food etc. How anyone can call her relatable after spending that on a drink is beyond me.

Reactions: 7
Tell us you read tattle without telling us you don't read tattle.
Got rid of sagging tv unit. Didn't stutter or get words wrong. Showed us the garden. And a table. Even got a shot of Karen!
#8 Flogs subs bunch of shite, spend £13 on a can of Sprite
I hope you all had an wonderful Christmas. Know your worth , my friends, YOU ARE bleeping AMAZING. (Tap tap) .
Ps... I love Sam though. Beautiful dog🥰.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
All that talking to her kids while she's chopping at the meat or dishing up. So fayke...is absolutely nothing sacred. I just don't get it. Who the duck is that desperate for free stuff they post this 🤣🤢
Screenshot_20221226-001459_YouTube.jpg

I thought it was disgusting spending £13 on a soft drink when there's people out there struggling to buy food etc. How anyone can call her relatable after spending that on a drink is beyond me.
Yep esp when you can make your own or as I said Robinsons juice £1 a bottle, I agree about Sam every time I see the poor guy I want to drag him out of there and give him all the attention he deserves hes an old boy and needs peace and quiet hes so lovely and well natured compared to Crash, she is very lucky to have found a dog like Sam.

Also didn't expect Ste to have long hair :oops: the boys are in matching christmas shirts while Faye makes no effort to mingle in the theme, fair enough we stayed in pjs all day but if people make effort surly you would?

All that talking to her kids while she's chopping at the meat or dishing up. So fayke...is absolutely nothing sacred. I just don't get it. Who the duck is that desperate for free stuff they post this 🤣🤢View attachment 1831570
Just by looking at the ginger bread man you can tell he's an idle slob. Her bloody facial expressions get me, she's looks geeky or not all there if you get what I mean. I agree with all about Sam, he is a lovely dog. He could really do without having that nutty Crash about.
I didnt see the video and wont be watching because I hate all the fakeness she does when she does these family vlogs, but was her mum in it. I'd love to know why her mum is suddenly speaking to her especially after the way she spoke about her mum when she wasnt speaking to her.

Yep esp when you can make your own or as I said Robinsons juice £1 a bottle, I agree about Sam every time I see the poor guy I want to drag him out of there and give him all the attention he deserves hes an old boy and needs peace and quiet hes so lovely and well natured compared to Crash, she is very lucky to have found a dog like Sam.

Also didn't expect Ste to have long hair :oops: the boys are in matching christmas shirts while Faye makes no effort to mingle in the theme, fair enough we stayed in pjs all day but if people make effort surly you would?
I've just read about that Prime drink. Its full of artificial stuff. If she wanted to give him a drink that's full of energy, there are tablets you can buy that you just had to water that are probably better. I definetly wouldnt buy a drink that someone had sold for a stupid price especially one that normally cost £2.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Hope everyone is having a nice time x....and I wonder if Karen Cropper enjoyed her dinner with added dog \cat hair

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Hope everyone is having a nice time x....and I wonder if Karen Cropper enjoyed her dinner with added dog \cat hair
Im having a nice time, thank you, Telly. I bet Karen Cropper enjoyed her dinner. Theres nothing like a cheap tit Christmas dinner from Heron with hairy roast potatoes. I bet the cats were at the meat as well when she wasnt looking.

• Haha
  • Sick
I have so many questions.
Why in the middle of Christmas day are the kids pouring bottled water on her boyfriends head whilst he sits in some skanky looking bleach stained (what i assume is a) dog towel?
Where has the table appeared from and what do they eat off for the rest of the year?
What is the ginormous fence behind their house?

apparently kids take the prime bottles with them to school and its like a status symbol. like, they use them as water bottles. the more rare - and expensive - the better. I saw two kids crying over it at the corner shop 🫠

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.