FayeJay #7 FakyeJay dirty minging narc mother. It’s all about you & gingerbread man. We have 0 respect fo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The furniture does look very cheap. But miles better than what was there before. She said now the boys can eat breakfast at the table.... where have they been having meals before this?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The furniture does look very cheap. But miles better than what was there before. She said now the boys can eat breakfast at the table.... where have they been having meals before this?
I think they were eating a lot of their meals in their bedroom. There was a video she did and she said there was bean juice on the kids monitor.

Faye Jay # Gifted new furniture for the lounge, Idle dosser ,always on the scrounge.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Ladies I have just looked at the Costway website. Would you believe she was gifted over £350 in furniture? I cant believe that theres people working hours on end just to pay bills and put food on the table and these You Tubers are getting freebies left, right and centre for churning out shite videos.

I noticed that this Costway company does garden furniture. I bet any money there'll be a video next year where she's been gifted garden furniture from them.

In her Christmas video where she shows her gifts she said she's not bragging. Everytime she shows a freebie she's bragging. Im wondering how many of her subbies really think she deserves all the stuff she's scrounging and how many of them are struggling to amke ends meet.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Im getting pissed off now with her were struggling and waiting for sale time to buy a 4 seater table and chairs and she gets it free :mad:

Stop begging!!!!!!

• Angry
The general begging and freebie getting of these so called ‘influencers’ who don’t deserve it, makes me even more determined never to buy off them!
Cherryz, Hello Fresh, Emma mattresses etc etc…not a chance!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The general begging and freebie getting of these so called ‘influencers’ who don’t deserve it, makes me even more determined never to buy off them!
Exactly how I feel, fayke is getting very cocky, it's a 100% change from what she started out as, constant ads, what would she do if her channel was hacked again?? What if she never got it back?? Would she just start again and buy herself another 20,000 subscribers? She needs to be careful, people will start turning on her

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I dont know why they are called "Influencers". In my opinion they are a bunch of idle, money grabbing, scrounging middle men/women hired by companies to try and con the guillable subscribers into their tat.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I dont know why they are called "Influencers". In my opinion they are a bunch of idle, money grabbing, scrounging middle men/women hired by companies to try and con the guillable subscribers into their tat.
And fayke is more than happy to con her subscribers, it's becoming more and more obvious!

• Heart
And fayke is more than happy to con her subscribers, it's becoming more and more obvious!
Ive noticed her sub count has gone up by 100 again. Theres something fishy going on with her channel. Other channels lose or gain subscribers but hers always gains 100 subs at a time.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ive noticed her sub count has gone up by 100 again. Theres something fishy going on with her channel. Other channels lose or gain subscribers but hers always gains 100 subs at a time.
Clearly buying them, does her agency know she does this? Do the companies gifting her stuff know this?

I watch this young girl on you tube and some strange reason people are commenting on her telling her to watch fayejay saying shes a normal you tuber yeah they all are to begin with love! my mouth dropped

Reactions: 5
Maybe gingerbollox is buying her the subs in hopes that it will all distract her from noticing he is doing feck all else and is just a lazy witch living off her money, if she has any left after the chazzer.
Also funny how she wants to get married to him and has hinted at a ring, well he did buy her 2? rings this xmas. Not the kind she hoped for though. IMO it seems like a slap in the face for him to of done that.

I watch this young girl on you tube and some strange reason people are commenting on her telling her to watch fayejay saying shes a normal you tuber yeah they all are to begin with love! my mouth dropped
Fayke.Normal? What kind of normal person goes on social media and talks about their rancid muff and floppy tits and sets her kids up for bullying.

Im getting pissed off now with her were struggling and waiting for sale time to buy a 4 seater table and chairs and she gets it free :mad:

Stop begging!!!!!!
But would you want it for free if that meant you had to pimp you and your kids out online on a daily basis. I'd rather have work to pay for what i want and need and retain my privacy than embarass myself and kids for sake of a hoover or fryer. None of this stuff is really a gift is it, it's goods for services and given to her on condition she provides advertising. Hard pass for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
But would you want it for free if that meant you had to pimp you and your kids out online on a daily basis. I'd rather have work to pay for what i want and need and retain my privacy than embarass myself and kids for sake of a hoover or fryer. None of this stuff is really a gift is it, it's goods for services and given to her on condition she provides advertising. Hard pass for me.
True but while people are paying it up it just annoys the tit out of me for some reason even though like you said its much better when you know you paid it and built it yourself without having to be fake over products for the sake of whatever she gets in return which im sure she gets some profit for doing it, surly it just cant be selling the products? Que spring/summer when she is working with them again for her garden furniture was shocked she didn't pick it first.

I have seen the same kind of style on Amazon.

Reactions: 4
If she's going to do a AD in that garden it's going to have to get improved it's a dump, she only showed the best area( and it's still a mile out) with the large fence behind ( that they didn't erect) .. nearer her house it's all mucky patchy grass wonky broken slabs, broken trampoline ect

I'd never compromise my family's privacy for a free vacuum and a few quid, not a chance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.