FayeJay #7 FakyeJay dirty minging narc mother. It’s all about you & gingerbread man. We have 0 respect fo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't mean to be a complete nasty witch BUT those kids look a bit simple to me?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How is someone so jinxed with washing machines I doubt she got it brand new if its broken already I don't even think she really knows how to use one i've had a new one since Jan and has been working fine with no problems what does she do to them?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
How is someone so jinxed with washing machines I doubt she got it brand new if its broken already I don't even think she really knows how to use one i've had a new one since Jan and has been working fine with no problems what does she do to them?
I've had mine for 11 years. Used daily. You watch the bleeding thing will break now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm actually basic begging 🤣
I bet that's what Fayke is doing. She's probably hoping Hotpoint will gift her one. Heres an idea, why doesnt she stop buying shite and save up for a new one. Also Im pretty sure the seal on a washing machine can be replaced.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
How the f#@k did our grandparents manage. I still remember my great nan using a washboard. I know times have changed and all that but seriously. No shame and tbh an embarrassment.

• Heart
If she can afford hair dye and junk food and trips to Disney, she can afford the laundrette or a new machine. You can get one for about £200. Surely small change to a YouTube star 🤔😄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If she can afford hair dye and junk food and trips to Disney, she can afford the laundrette or a new machine. You can get one for about £200. Surely small change to a YouTube star 🤔😄
She doesnt seem to have her priorities right. She'll spend money on everything else but wont buy the important things.

Has anyone watched any of the latest videos by that woman Lisa Riggs. I've just watched one and I swear blind she's got the same necklace as Fayke.

That bucket hat tho.... with that and her gorilla coat..... 😅😅😅
God I wish she'd stop saying "Who is she" everytime she buys something she thinks looks good on her. That and saying snazzy. its getting as boring as the boring head speech.

Last edited:
  • Heart
She's really trying to prove us wrong about being a good mum. Spending £13 on a soft drink for one of the boys. I know we've said she needs to spoil the kids more but that is really excessive.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’m feeling like an absolute mug working f/t, when a couple who don’t work can afford to spend £13 on a soft drink ! 🤯🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m feeling like an absolute mug, working f/t when a couple who don’t work can afford to spend £13 on a soft drink ! 🤯🤯
It's ridiculous when people are struggling to pay bills and feed their kids or themselves. A couple of years ago she wouldn't have dreamed about paying this much for a single item.

Reactions: 6
Thank you BM. I’m definitely not 😘…I have too much pride and work ethic!
Fayke definitely has no pride. She is basically making money through trying to flog shite stuff and pretending to care about her subscribers. She's slowly turning into the opposite of what she used to be. Instead of being a person doing things on a budget she's starting to waste money.

Merry Christmas ladies xx

Hope santa brings you all something nice xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.