FayeJay #5 Thinks she's a chazza shop queen, she'll make it fit, you know what I mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bought new knobs for my kitchen units from Amazon they were only about 99p each and it made a huge difference a good transformation
She could do the chest of drawers and wardrobe for a tenner. She just doesn't know how to look after things. Camera lenses, phone chargers, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She could do the chest of drawers and wardrobe for a tenner. She just doesn't know how to look after things. Camera lenses, phone chargers, etc.
Coupled with the fact that she buys cheap shite, it's a false economy, if she bought decent stuff to begin with and looked after it, she'd save money, but like everything else in her life, she can't be arsed, I feel like she needs to go to adulting classes or something because she hasn't a clue!!

Reactions: 8
Wonder if she will show some respect tonight by not uploading some shite!

Returning shoes?! Do tell. Lol
There's fckn no way she didn't return them. All for show!!

Stumbled across this woman’s videos for the first time last night😳omfg it was like Vicky pollard in primark😳what is the point in this woman?? What does she bring to life? She’s rough, cheap, dirty, ugly and could do herself a favour not showing this shite on you-tube! How have so many people subscribed to this crap? So her and the partner don’t work? I went back and watched an old video and she was saying about “fibro” is that what she gets benefits for? If she’s sore and unfit to work how the duck she manage to take charity shops, cheap food shops and primark most days then🤷‍♀️! No Faye I’m not a head but unlike you I speak truth and think it’s terrible that you and the likes scrounge what you can and buy shite to make shite content videos! Clean up that manky house for your boys sakes they are lovely boys!
Welcome friend ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wonder if she will show some respect tonight by not uploading some shite!

There's fckn no way she didn't return them. All for show!!

Welcome friend ❤
Thanks ladies 🙌
Well she didn’t let us down posting her shein collab shite even tonight what a twit!!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Whats with the glitter eyeshadow... she looks like something I'd draw with my left hand. Lost weight from where... her little toe???? Fckn state of it, embarrassment

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
You would think she would have kept that "cop uniform" secret. Don't show it and definitely not try it on!!! She is a f*cking dirty vile embarrassment of a mother. No respect for her kids, just her and the blatant suggestion what she and orange guy going to be up to. Yeah!! He is going to be full on orange bollox with that outfit (probably ordered it for our benefit) what a moron.
I said it before... nobody in tattle cares... i'm going to write this and grab a tea and watch tv. No give her a second thought.
Her sub comments are definitely taking the piss. They know she is a selfish cow. Again!!! Poor kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She's a joke, no wonder her family want nothing to do with her and she hasn't a friend in the world, the teachers, parents and kids are going to love seeing all that, she should honestly grow up!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Imagine her and Steve banging the life out of each others unemployed scrounging beggy unwashed selves and her kids crammed in their bedrooms a wall apart. She's absolutely zero respect for her kids or herself because I doubt she's the quietest. A form of trauma for kids, I know. Things like that should not be aired for the world to hear because its not sexy and its not needed. She thinks her freebie glasses are giving her the sexy look. Don't worry about putting on this elaborate fake performance for us Faye, worry more about your eyebrows and the fact everyone's laughing at you, not with you.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I haven't watched the slog, but just seeing the photo of her speaks volumes. She is a woman. If her boys saw this photo surely they would be utterly embarrassed? I know I would have been at their age. She's a disgrace. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
What a disrespectful witch. Im no royalist but we've just lost our monarch but as usual Fayke has to be centre of attention.

I cant believe You Tube is letting her get away with the way she is acting lately, constantly showing her breasts off. Its You Tube not bloody Only fans.

She does, as Lilylily has often stated need some kind of mental evaluation. She is seriously deluded with her little scenarios that she makes up in her head.

As usual she had to tell us a little story with the usual "take a deep breath," action about a fly in the car. At least the bloke in the next car was probably thinking what we all think on here about her.

Why did she find it necessary to call out the person who went on a rant on her comments page. I must be a knobhead too because I find her verbal shite annoying. It just goes to show that she cant take criticism. She sprouts all this "dont let the Dickheads/knobheads get you down" but someone gives her a critical comment and she goes off on one calling them a head and saying shes blocked as well as mentioning her name.

Grow up Fayke and accept that in life not everybody is going to be an arse licking subbie.
Think about you kids before you start flashing your breasts off on social media and stop traumatising us with your talk about what you and Steve will probably be doing later.

• Heart
I'd love the kids schools to be shown these videos, a school can't control a parents "job" choice, but if a parent is doing something that is bound to cause bullying, they would want to speak to her, and maybe find a solution that won't leave her kids wide open to it! I'm sure they could enrol her in a parenting course, she doesn't seem to understand what boundaries are and how kids can be targeted because of a parents actions, she has zero respect for anybody, not herself and definitely not her kids, I really feel for them

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'd love the kids schools to be shown these videos, a school can't control a parents "job" choice, but if a parent is doing something that is bound to cause bullying, they would want to speak to her, and maybe find a solution that won't leave her kids wide open to it! I'm sure they could enrol her in a parenting course, she doesn't seem to understand what boundaries are and how kids can be targeted because of a parents actions, she has zero respect for anybody, not herself and definitely not her kids, I really feel for them
I wish someone at the kids school would see these videos,whether it's a teacher or parent and confront her about it and how it could affect her kids.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.