FayeJay #5 Thinks she's a chazza shop queen, she'll make it fit, you know what I mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Multi level marketing aka pyramid schemes such as juice plus, younique etc etc

Dont let the dickheads get you down... took me longer than it should to fathom that hashtag
I would never have got the first one....I should have definitely got the second 🤣 thank you 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 4
OMG! If she says she doesnt read Tattle she is one big liar. She did a weigh in, Gave the kids salad and used one of her new pans. All subjects we've mentioned over the last few days.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Back to school haul, Not one piece of new clothing. Tbh I’m surprised they got new shoes. Take it Her eldest didn’t get his slim fit trousers he was desperate for :(

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Back to school haul, Not one piece of new clothing. Tbh I’m surprised they got new shoes. Take it Her eldest didn’t get his slim fit trousers he was desperate for :(
Fayke is a liar, you can't believe what she says, the kids don't come first for her and she makes it blatantly obvious, she thinks more of Steve than she does of them, it's actually really sad!!

Reactions: 9
Was Steve wearing his new shirt when he was on the beach? I thought his mum, Oops I mean Gf bought him that for his outing to the Halloween thing 🤔🤔 at least he got new clothes. 🙄🙄

• Heart
Not sticking up for her one bit here, but that is the first time i've ever seen a rottweiler look so happy as whenever I see they type of dogs there owners are mostly gangsters/chavs etc the training must of paid off on crash id still never get they type of dogs though just cause of the bad rep they get but he looks happy poor sam hes getting so old i'm looking in to getting a westie puppy for company for my collie lol

Did she actually go through a video without saying you know what I mean

Reactions: 6
It's so sad seeing older dogs when you know their owners feed them absolute tit, so you know they're going to go through a lot of suffering before the end. If Faye gives her kids the most nutrient deficient slop known to man, I dread to think what she feeds her dogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thing is she seems to feed the dogs better. She was going on the other day about the natural snacks she gives them (the dogs not the kids🙄)

• Heart
Thing is she seems to feed the dogs better. She was going on the other day about the natural snacks she gives them (the dogs not the kids🙄)
I still think she read tattle the other day because she gave the kids salad. Her salad ingredients looked a bit pitiful though. Also does anybody else think she doesnt look the type to regularly buy avocadoes.

• Heart
And even that's only since she got crash, poor Sam is forgotten about, getting crash seems to have been Steve's idea so that explains it all!! Faykes kids are not as important as Steve at all

• Heart
I said the other day she never buys cleaning stuff. Even human cleaning stuff 🤣 and if she does its bloody ages before she buys more. Cue the look what shower gels I've bought 🤣🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I said the other day she never buys cleaning stuff. Even human cleaning stuff 🤣 and if she does its bloody ages before she buys more. Cue the look what shower gels I've bought 🤣🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️
Never mind the shower gels shes in serious need of some shampoo and conditioner.

• Heart
🥑 will be to expensive for her no way will she buy them regularly ..this was a once of for the camera

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.