FayeJay #5 Thinks she's a chazza shop queen, she'll make it fit, you know what I mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If stupidity was painful, she'd be in agony!!
Totally!!!
All the subs licking her arse are givingher the confidence to believe she’s some sort of superstar though🤷‍♀️
I mean who are these people that find her behaviour as an adult/mum ok? Sad thing being she believes she’s such a legend she won’t even feel regret I doubt🤷‍♀️Even when that poor boys of hers are being ridiculed for their mother being a you tube nutter!
Oh Faye keep being you don’t let any dickheads get you down they say😡
The only head is her and my goodness is she letting those boys down daily 😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Again, it just proves that all the tears on youtube about her son being bullied were all fake, she's a reason they'll get bullied and she doesn't care, what parent in their right mind would subject their children to this, and she's egged on by Steve, not because he loves her, but because he couldn't care less what she does or how it will affect her kids, Steve is there because he has nowhere else to go, and she's OK with him being a freeloader because she doesn't want to lose him, so much so, that she will put him ahead of her kids all the time, she's extremely immature, when her kids leave school/university she's going to expect them to get jobs and not be lazy at home all day playing video games, but she's quite happy to let Steve do that, what an example to set for her boys!!

I haven't seen the vlog but omg I can't believe that pic ,they boys will be getting laughed at from friends

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Again, it just proves that all the tears on youtube about her son being bullied were all fake, she's a reason they'll get bullied and she doesn't care, what parent in their right mind would subject their children to this, and she's egged on by Steve, not because he loves her, but because he couldn't care less what she does or how it will affect her kids, Steve is there because he has nowhere else to go, and she's OK with him being a freeloader because she doesn't want to lose him, so much so, that she will put him ahead of her kids all the time, she's extremely immature, when her kids leave school/university she's going to expect them to get jobs and not be lazy at home all day playing video games, but she's quite happy to let Steve do that, what an example to set for her boys!!
The pair of them need to get off their arses and find a job. You Tube isnt going to be here forever and if it is I cant see her doing it in about 5 years time because sooner or later people are going to get fed up of the constant shite talking, constant hauls, constant story telling, constant moaning etc.
She said she couldnt be arsed to wash her hair, went to pick up the kids in a pair of bottoms covered in dog slobber (and god knows what else) and a pair of crocs covered in sand. No wonder people look at her strangely shes just one delusional idle scruffy witch.

UK in mouring but faye will be out buying clothes
She probably dont give a f**k about the lost of our queen. In Faykes eyes shes more important than the queen was. She should have been respectful and not shown that video last night especially the police costume. Shes a disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The pair of them need to get off their arses and find a job. You Tube isnt going to be here forever and if it is I cant see her doing it in about 5 years time because sooner or later people are going to get fed up of the constant shite talking, constant hauls, constant story telling, constant moaning etc.
She said she couldnt be arsed to wash her hair, went to pick up the kids in a pair of bottoms covered in dog slobber (and god knows what else) and a pair of crocs covered in sand. No wonder people look at her strangely shes just one delusional idle scruffy witch.

She probably dont give a f**k about the lost of our queen. In Faykes eyes shes more important than the queen was. She should have been respectful and not shown that video last night especially the police costume. Shes a disgrace.
We were watching bbc1 and it suddenly stopped to the newsroom and we just knew it was the end and got a bottle ready for the queen and the annoucement they were basically waiting for the family members as she died in the afternoon

Reactions: 6
Just watched her make a complete knob of herself. Been on the beg...living her best life...knobhead 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry but I don't see the issue. Many people won't be weeping over the loss.
I'm not expecting the world to stop and cry but she has no dignity about her. Go shopping, personally I don't care however don't come on YouTube shaking your tits and telling the world you're arresting Steve whilst dressed like a poor man's hooker. It's called respect.

• Heart
Just watched her make a complete knob of herself. Been on the beg...living her best life...knobhead 🖕
Seriously how can she be living her best life? She's got no friends, no job, convinces herself she will fit into clothes because they stretch, lives in a shitehole, looks like she could do with a good bath and hair wash, begs for stuff from companies and has a sponging boyfriend. Not my idea of a best life.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Seriously how can she be living her best life? She's got no friends, no job, convinces herself she will fit into clothes because they stretch, lives in a shitehole, looks like she could do with a good bath and hair wash, begs for stuff from companies and has a sponging boyfriend. Not my idea of a best life.
Wayne and waynetta slobs!!

• Haha
😳😳😳nothing last night🤷‍♀️what the hell will all her ass lickers do without their fix?? Aewww we missed you so much fayke my day just wasn’t the same😩😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone posted on her last video that she is the nations oxygen😳😳duck sakes fayke followers get a grip or better still a life😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So wheres the second cleaning video shes meant to do you know the "deep clean one" last month she always puts off looking after her house for the boys just so she can charity shop more its pretty sad

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.