FayeJay #5 Thinks she's a chazza shop queen, she'll make it fit, you know what I mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at him wondering around charity shops on a week day in his hideous shoes and white socks, , why put up with a bum like him when you have 2 kids, has she ever said why he doesn’t work, dosent look much wrong with him to me apart from his fashion sense, I know he worked at a Spa once, the thing is though they actually deserve each other, she’s an absolute embarrassment, foul mouthed and
180F2138-7D89-4BC2-85A6-3AE5D1A94CC7.png
grotty, those poor boys deserve better than those 2 useless morons, they both give me the ick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
When my kids was little I used to speak to other mums, I actually found my best friend at the school gates many moons ago. Even going to the park you'd strike up a little conversation. You do all have something in common after all. She just either gives off bad vibes, or she's happy just being alone. That may well be the case. But to have all these online "friends" strikes me as someone who has a low worth of herself. Not exactly practising what she preaches.

Reactions: 7
When my kids was little I used to speak to other mums, I actually found my best friend at the school gates many moons ago. Even going to the park you'd strike up a little conversation. You do all have something in common after all. She just either gives off bad vibes, or she's happy just being alone. That may well be the case. But to have all these online "friends" strikes me as someone who has a low worth of herself. Not exactly practising what she preaches.
I wonder if she speaks to any of her neighbours. I know not all neighbours get along but at least one or two must talk to her. From the way she talks about she'd love to meet up with subbies for a coffee etc she sounds lonely. But then again is she giving off bad vibes and putting people off talking to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I also mentioned about the neighbours. I know you don't even have to like them, but a hello is quite normal. I reckon she's mouthy and people have got her sussed tbh 🤣 we all have.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if she speaks to any of her neighbours. I know not all neighbours get along but at least one or two must talk to her. From the way she talks about she'd love to meet up with subbies for a coffee etc she sounds lonely. But then again is she giving off bad vibes and putting people off talking to her.
Yes I mean people are going to hear her "head" speeches and think twice about talking to her as they don't want to be labelled as one. I could in all probability run in to her in the wild, but even a few yrs back when I thought she was not too bad I wouldn't have gone up to her. She doesn't really give of a friendly vibe at all..

Reactions: 7
Look at him wondering around charity shops on a week day in his hideous shoes and white socks, , why put up with a bum like him when you have 2 kids, has she ever said why he doesn’t work, dosent look much wrong with him to me apart from his fashion sense, I know he worked at a Spa once, the thing is though they actually deserve each other, she’s an absolute embarrassment, foul mouthed and View attachment 1596867grotty, those poor boys deserve better than those 2 useless morons, they both give me the ick
I honestly can't understand why at least one of them isn't working? There's something so strange about that household. Makes me wonder if they're both claiming disability.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion: FayeJay #6 stop hunting for scabby yellow stickers, get some dignity put on some knickers!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
#6 Self absorbed Scruff with Big Lazy Steve, buys kids second hand bedsheets and school shirts at 50p

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.