FayeJay #5 Thinks she's a chazza shop queen, she'll make it fit, you know what I mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can only imagine the state of her "followers" lives and homes if she is their oxygen 🙄 I'd rather suffocate. They say there's more out than in.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her subscribers are laughing at her, she's a joke 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and she takes them so seriously 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She definitely is. Everything we mention something she does it. Fayke you need to go the chadi5shop we need to see some new tat. 🤣 🤣 🤣 :poop::poop::poop:
That should read charity shop.

Someone posted on her last video that she is the nations oxygen😳😳duck sakes fayke followers get a grip or better still a life😂
Her subbies really do need to get a life. How can anyone found that lazy, scruffy cow an inspiration. If her subbies are inspiring to be like her, God knows what their life's are like. Like I've said before it makes you wonder how they coped before. She's got nothing inspiring about her. She jobless with no ambition to get a job and work her way up, she's lazy,scruffy, she preaches all this positive ,bad witch crap but is actually coming across as being negative.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She's the bleeding oracle of all knowledge...when I grow up I want to be just like her 🤣🤣🙄🙄🤢🤢🤢 not really.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I watch because I'm shocked at her life..all they cats 🤮 a bone idol sponging boyfriend , everything really it's beggers believe she films all that crap

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I watch because I'm shocked at her life..all they cats 🤮 a bone idol sponging boyfriend , everything really it's beggers believe she films all that crap
She honestly thinks people watch because she's loved 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she's a filthy, lazy slob who has a filthy lazy slob for a "boyfriend" she's an overgrown immature kid who has 2 poor kids that come bottom of her list of priorities, that's a whole lot to love 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I see she took my advice and went and did a charity shop visit. Steps t-shirts. What a 'tragedy.' :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I see she took my advice and went and did a charity shop visit. Steps t-shirts. What a 'tragedy.' :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
And she's begging Steve to marry her because she's so in love with him 👋👋👋👋 hi fayke, we'll be expecting the announcement and ring soon then 🤣🤣🤣🤣 imagine thinking that Steve, a man who wont get a job and contribute to your family is the right man to have in your kids lives, remember when he took the kids out for an hour and she wrote him a love letter!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she has got to be the most childish person I've ever come across, it's actually hilarious to watch..... never change fayke!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh look what did i say a charity shop video these getting bleeping boring whats the matter with the kitchen faye too clutered with clothes on the countertop? Que to back in the kitchen in the next video!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh look what did i say a charity shop video these getting bleeping boring whats the matter with the kitchen faye too clutered with clothes on the countertop? Que to back in the kitchen in the next video!
Totally agree with you about the charity shop hauls they are getting mind numbingly boring. You cant tell me that even her subbies arent getting bored with them now. How many clothes does she need? I say less than a quarter of whats shes got because she doesnt work, she doesnt go out anywhere special. Its just shopping, charity shop, school run and the odd trip to the beach with the kids.
Save your money Fayke and spoil your kids instead or at least get them some brand new school uniform instead of buying it from the charity shop.

God bless those boys with their 50p shirts!
Anybody else think its disgusting that she bought Steve a brand new shirt for £12 and got him a few bits from Shein (although they were freebies) but all the kids got were an outfit each(freebie) and school uniform from the charity shop. It doesnt take a genius to work out who is her favourite (after herself, naturally)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The silly thing is I picked up packs of 3 shirts in Asda sale for £1 once all the school uniform rush was over so she actually paid over the odds🤷‍♀️😂😂
3 for a quid. bleeping bargain. (Im not being sarcastic by the way, we take the piss out of fayke because she'll get something thats 3 or 4 for a pound and says its a bargain, mainly in her Heron haul). On a serious note that was a good deal she could easily pop into Asda and get some new shirts etc. I've also heard Tesco have sales on at the moment, she goes there regularly so whats stopping her having a look? Its just sad that shes buying from charity shops for the kids when she says shes financially stable and she could easily take them to Primark.

I cant believe she ran out of electric and didnt even realise until the kids started moaning. Thats what happens when you get so engrossed in Tattle. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: At least she didnt put it on emergency.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.